Conservatard males are the biggest pussies

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Who said we're chopped liver? I'm saying that it's irrelevant to us as Americans. Good for them, but what does that have to do with us now?

I am comparing industrialized nations now. It's not about the past and what we did then. It's about what impacts us now. Right now there are countries with happier citizens.
Happy is relative. I'd rather be more free to be the unhappy asshole I am, than be less free to be a sucker who says they are more happy to a pollster and ends being used as a line in a thread at Bastard Factory.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Should you be required to have a chip implanted into your body to identify yourself, match yourself to credit cards, etc. etc.?
C'mon man. Only nanobots because, less intrusive than full sized silicon valley chip.

Maybe we could have it put in our clavicle so we can all go around with chips on our shoulders!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
C'mon man. Only nanobots because, less intrusive than full sized silicon valley chip.

Maybe we could have it put in our clavicle so we can all go around with chips on our shoulders!

Whatever the details of the technology, I wonder where @Lily stands on the whole digital ID implants.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Careful now Lily, you may skew conservative and be banned from Admin's protest everything block traffic at all times, mailing list.

But, thank-you for your candid replies.
8ea9d2f67e4e4d9fe26f51687d42f3466c41a9fb.jpeg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Whatever the details of the technology, I wonder where @Lily stands on the whole digital ID implants.
Presumption of innocence clashes with 1619 project. They say the founding fathers fought for independence to be able to keep slaves as opposed to fight taxation without representation & freedom in general to govern themselves.

I say if you are tooth & nail for presumption of innocence than you can't sell that the American system is inherently racist because you already presumed guilt and furthermore are prepared to drill this guilt into all children rendering them fucked.

Teach FACTS. NOT opinions.

But the whole fingerprint & dna database, along with stop & frisk makes for fanfastic debates, versus the old stale biden & trump shit. "Done to death, it is." - yoda

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Is this why you don't like freedom?

Maybe you can phone Joe and bring back the Ministry of Misinformation?

Opinions are a bitch aren't they? Because they force you to have a debate instead of a meme.

Thinking is hard. Be hard bro. Don't be a meme posting softy.

Use your words. Not those of some meme maker.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this why you don't like freedom?

Maybe you can phone Joe and bring back the Ministry of Misinformation?

Opinions are a bitch aren't they? Because they force you to have a debate instead of a meme.

Thinking is hard. Be hard bro. Don't be a meme posting softy.

Use your words. Not those of some meme maker.

You are at a troll community forum...what are you expecting, Mr. Pickle comics. The Mr. Pickle comics were a damned lie, the so called community is now just a few old, angry and bitter white guys wearing maga hats. Thank goodness for Larian Studios for giving us all some real quality content this year, the community has been a complete dud.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy is relative. I'd rather be more free to be the unhappy asshole I am, than be less free to be a sucker who says they are more happy to a pollster and ends being used as a line in a thread at Bastard Factory.

How free are Americans, really? We pay more in taxation for less. We are free to go broke if we happen to have a terrible medical condition if we're not insured or adequately insured. It is a huge factor in bankruptcies filed in the US.

Having everything taken from you because you get sick is not freedom. We have the most incarcerated people in the world, more than even Communist China.

What's the flavor of kool-aid you like best? Red isn't it?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are at a troll community forum...what are you expecting, Mr. Pickle comics. The Mr. Pickle comics were a damned lie, the so called community is now just a few old, angry and bitter white guys wearing maga hats. Thank goodness for Larian Studios for giving us all some real quality content this year, the community has been a complete dud.

What is Larian Studios, @Aylana ?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
There are more progressive women here than old white maga dudes soooo.... your math is fuzzier than a woolley bear. Are you Isabella?

I made this meme. Sure I could ask the government to do it for me. But then I'd be as worthless as Admin who just posts other people's memes. Like lazy fucks do.

20230912-134347.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There are more progressive women here than old white maga dudes soooo.... your math is fuzzier than a woolley bear. Are you Isabella?

I made this meme. Sure I could ask the government to do it for me. But then I'd be as worthless as Admin who just posts other people's memes. Like lazy fucks do.

20230912-134347.gif
You’re still out of work?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
How free are Americans, really? We pay more in taxation for less. We are free to go broke if we happen to have a terrible medical condition if we're not insured or adequately insured. It is a huge factor in bankruptcies filed in the US.

Having everything taken from you because you get sick is not freedom. We have the most incarcerated people in the world, more than even Communist China.

What's the flavor of kool-aid you like best? Red isn't it?
You answered your own question.

You said, we pay more in taxation for less.

So if you add in a national healthcare bill on top of the more we are taxed for less then we will be taxed even moreso than the more you already bemoan but at least we won't file bankruptcy because not being able to file bankruptcy due to medical bills will no doubt be written into the national healthcare bill.

And the government who you don't want to allow to have fingerprints & dna in a database will anyways have all our health info on a database as part of this national progressive win as they will no doubt charge people who are obese more. Who smoke, more. Etc... Of course they won't call it obese. They'll call it a calorie disorder surcharge.

I'm sorry my lady but when you ask for help, the help you get is sometimes more bullshit than help. Enter the government.

And communist China? Puhlease. Chances are less people are in jail there because they under-report those in jail or they slaughter them before they ever see a jail. You do know freedom of the press doesn't extend to Xi Jinping? Do re-education camps even count as jail in China for purposes of your stats?

Look. I know you want us to do better. But the federal government is a fucking hammer. And not all problems are nails.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You’re still out of work?
I've never been unemployed. Probably why I'm a conservative who appreciates liberal viewpoints as opposed to a liberal like you who gloms to anyone who can generate a viewpoint since you have none of your own to create and/or share.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I've never been unemployed. Probably why I'm a conservative who appreciates liberal viewpoints as opposed to a liberal like you who gloms to anyone who can generate a viewpoint since you have none of your own to create and/or share.
giphy.gif

Lather, rinse, repeat.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Smoke more fentanyl, zombie. Eat some brains to have some. Greasy Nickelback lover.
I don't know why you're so angry, shurly there's not an underlying hostility over teh shortage of penile beef injections yuo need to survive ... :LOL3:

chad-kroeger-748684.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I don't know why you're so angry, shurly there's not an underlying hostility over teh shortage of penile beef injections yuo need to survive ... :LOL3:

chad-kroeger-748684.jpg
Chad Kroeger is a piece of shit. Who the fuck cheats on such a sweet ass as Avril Lavigne?

This beats every corny Sickleback slop every penned.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sure you don't wanna change your nickname from Admin to Admeme?

I mean... between links & memes, do you literally have anything to say for yourself?

Sad little weasel.
You say something that isn't a logical fallacy, until then go pound sand. But before you leave show me your long form birth certificate.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You answered your own question.

You said, we pay more in taxation for less.

So if you add in a national healthcare bill on top of the more we are taxed for less then we will be taxed even moreso than the more you already bemoan but at least we won't file bankruptcy because not being able to file bankruptcy due to medical bills will no doubt be written into the national healthcare bill.

And the government who you don't want to allow to have fingerprints & dna in a database will anyways have all our health info on a database as part of this national progressive win as they will no doubt charge people who are obese more. Who smoke, more. Etc... Of course they won't call it obese. They'll call it a calorie disorder surcharge.

I'm sorry my lady but when you ask for help, the help you get is sometimes more bullshit than help. Enter the government.

And communist China? Puhlease. Chances are less people are in jail there because they under-report those in jail or they slaughter them before they ever see a jail. You do know freedom of the press doesn't extend to Xi Jinping? Do re-education camps even count as jail in China for purposes of your stats?

Look. I know you want us to do better. But the federal government is a fucking hammer. And not all problems are nails.

National healthcare doesn't have to be an added cost, we can waste fewer dollars in the national defense budget, for example.

Medicare is already a national healthcare program for seniors in the US. They don't charge them more for being obese. We can choose how we spend our healthcare dollars. We can choose to emphasize prevention and not on tertiary treatment. Most of our healthcare dollars are spent on end of life care for people that are almost beyond hope, our elderly in hospitals...

I have to admit, I don't know how they count imprisonment in China, but regardless, why do we have so many incarcerated for non-violent crime. A lot of it for drug use. Shit, on here everyday people talk about their drug use...it's a national problem.

I do want us to do better. Are you aware that the life expectancy in the South, even after adjusting for race/ethnicity, is lower than in the North and the West? That's not because of national policy. It's state policy.

I want us to focus on the people that are the back bone of America, the blue collar and middle classes.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
National healthcare doesn't have to be an added cost, we can waste fewer dollars in the national defense budget, for example.

Medicare is already a national healthcare program for seniors in the US. They don't charge them more for being obese. We can choose how we spend our healthcare dollars. We can choose to emphasize prevention and not on tertiary treatment. Most of our healthcare dollars are spent on end of life care for people that are almost beyond hope, our elderly in hospitals...

I have to admit, I don't know how they count imprisonment in China, but regardless, why do we have so many incarcerated for non-violent crime. A lot of it for drug use. Shit, on here everyday people talk about their drug use...it's a national problem.

I do want us to do better. Are you aware that the life expectancy in the South, even after adjusting for race/ethnicity, is lower than in the North and the West? That's not because of national policy. It's state policy.

I want us to focus on the people that are the back bone of America, the blue collar and middle classes.
Probably more people on the streets on drugs than in prison anymore. We just gave up fighting the war on drugs.

Shrink the defense budget? Sounds good. Pull out from helping Ukraine? Nah, can't do that. Bases still in Germany? Gotta keep them unless someone murders that fucker Putin. Bases in Japan? Can't close them down, because China is ready to steamroll Tawain. I guess we are stuck helping everyone else unless we say screw 'em. Takes alot of money to help everyone else before yourself. But that's the us in US.

Obamacare didn't work because everyone who had a job had to pay in but when young people get their first job not making jack shit, how much of that do you expect them to give back considering they aren't even using healthcare?

Maybe make it like Social Security where there is a pot and everyone only pulls from their own pot unless cancer pops up or some shit. I honestly don't know the answer. Another difference between me & Admeme. That dude thinks he knows everything while I admit I am open to anything but skeptical of government overreach. Funny how liberals are the ones who say fight the power and don't even realize the federal government IS THE GREATEST POWER, bar none. Then they say alt right nationalists are the biggest threat to democracy, when the fact is there ain't enough alt rights to even stop an election certification as proof by January 6. Breaking glass & shitting on desks won't ever destroy a country. Please. Be real. But the government? Oh, yeah. It's big enough to fuck us all if we let it. Goodbye USA hello Roman Empire!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You say something that isn't a logical fallacy, until then go pound sand. But before you leave show me your long form birth certificate.
I don't have a long form birth cert. I was born in Kenya, like Obama. Like Kenya suck my dick Admeme?

Ya ferret faced furry suited window licker.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know who "he" and or she reminds me of, right. You know, all of those nouvelle contardos are such independent thinkers that the all sound the same - working from the same playbook. LoLz at their FREEDUMB! .

I can't quite tell them apart due to their similar thinking patterns. I've always said that type of conservative loves the Barbie and Ken version of the US.

I love it, warts and all.