SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
272436421_10226703999894643_4881892057922919352_n.jpg

No idea why, it is what it is.
YB7ugkE.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
"Cuck holds" are men like leftard Will Smith whose wives are the dominant masculine ones in the marriage who know they fuck other men but say nothing.

Cuckholds are not men who decide to resist divorce and fight to keep their families together.

I'd be careful of low flying PKB's there love.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Cuck holds" are men like leftard Will Smith whose wives are the dominant masculine ones in the marriage who know they fuck other men but say nothing.

Cuckholds are not men who decide to resist divorce and fight to keep their families together.

I'd be careful of low flying PKB's there love.

Be careful of what?

Irrelevant opinions some leftard has about my husband while she calls her partner a cuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
272748858_10160168330317053_2163542512873986342_n.jpg

You better listen to him, he's a urine drinker.

Oh right because all nonleftists now drink pee because one of your propaganda rags told you this.

And Jordan Peterson is definately a conservative because he doesnt spew the establishment narrative and he pokes the status quo.

Thusly he also drinks pee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a no brainer that there are way more homosexuals on the political left, than on the right.

Aidsman is of course a staunch leftist Lol, go figure...

There are a lot who are starting to get "kicked out" of the left because they dont agree with the gender ideology, the censoring and the wild ass hatred of anyone who questions them.

They were always more left....but as that left wing gets more radical and moves more left into authoritarianism they start getting that scarlett R.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What other justification is there for a man who takes his ho back?
As I understand, that aint the definition of a cuck.

It's not.

A cuck is a man who plays the submissive role and even enjoys his wife fucking other men.

I call Admin an establishment cuck because he takes pleasure in the gov fucking him over.

A cuck is not a man who takes responsibility for the state of his marriage and fights to repair it.

I would never call my husband a cuck or treat him as such or degrade his stances. And my husband isnt on the internet calling women sluts, pigs and asking to see tits.

Misery loves company. Family and marriage are not important to leftists so people choosing to stick it out and work on it is probably foreign.

Funny how the sanctimonious slut shamers think only they can make judgements on people but wail and cry about "judgement".

Of course this standard ONLY applies to me, and ONLY because I dont buy into their political shit or their narcissism and hypocrisy.

If someone I know to be a shit bag started ripping on her? I wouldnt interact with them in a friendly way or like their posts. I would just trash both of them lol.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
She actually admitted she's shacked up with a cuckold tho

bwhwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think you got it right, meat head. And posting it 7 or 8 times ain't gonna get any debate points for ya.

What you got here is a Trumpian argument, a grifter argument, a bullshitter argument.

For years now yer official position has been "Lily doesn't have a mate cause she's fat." And now yer reptile brain sees an escape hatch from the OP, namely "Lily's olman is a Con, she said so, so he's a cuck and an incel."

I get tired of telling you imbeciles that you can't have anything both ways, and here ya go again, into a hypomanic orbit.

It's like a handful of bullshit in yer left hand and a handful of rancid cat shit in yer right, and yer shakin hands with yerself and doing a victory dance.

Sad, and sick.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and now that we have a water carrying monster's point of view ........

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She actually admitted she's shacked up with a cuckold tho

bwhwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think you got it right, meat head. And posting it 7 or 8 times ain't gonna get any debate points for ya.

What you got here is a Trumpian argument, a grifter argument, a bullshitter argument.

For years now yer official position has been "Lily doesn't have a mate cause she's fat." And now yer reptile brain sees an escape hatch from the OP, namely "Lily's olman is a Con, she said so, so he's a cuck and an incel."

I get tired of telling you imbeciles that you can't have anything both ways, and here ya go again, into a hypomanic orbit.

It's like a handful of bullshit in yer left hand and a handful of rancid cat shit in yer right, and yer shakin hands with yerself and doing a victory dance.

Sad, and sick.

Here is the visual:

yass-dancing.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
See, meat head, it ain't a "point of view." It's a "point of order" or a "matter of stone age logic that has stood the test of time."

Good luck with it.
make sure you point the water pail in the right direction as you carry it for admong, creature
I hope while you were typing 'admong' you were giving yourself a rough and manful squeeze of your Vienna Sausage!

272747217_5406272012722540_4546865581979387817_n.jpg

Kancel Kultur Realbad!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See, meat head, it ain't a "point of view." It's a "point of order" or a "matter of stone age logic that has stood the test of time."

Good luck with it.
make sure you point the water pail in the right direction as you carry it for admong, creature
I hope while you were typing 'admong' you were giving yourself a rough and manful squeeze of your Vienna Sausage!

Kancel Kultur Realbad!
I'm gonna have to start charging rent on my ankles

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck with it.

Kancel Kultur Realbad!
I'm gonna have to start charging rent on my ankles
GL wit dat Puff Pauncho! LOLOLOL!