Majority of Capital Vandals are deadbeat credit criminals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why on earth would struggling working class Americans storm the Capitol?!

Yanno what those people need? Less ways to support themselves. Maybe a molotov cocktail or two tossed at their small businesses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A majority of the people arrested for Capitol riot had a history of financial trouble
By Todd C. Frankel

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
How MAGA is that?
Trump did say they looked low class
but how could that be?
I hear people saying he did soooo much for the working man.
Something seems wrong with all-a-that.

Probably because of the democrat Covid lock downs that destroyed thousands of small businesses. And jobs.

Maybe if you were not so locked into hating people, you could muster enough empathy to actually understand other people.

Clearly your "stance" is complete bullshit and you are opposed to liberty and regular working Americans. You really spend a lot of time trashing them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yanno what those people need? Less ways to support themselves. Maybe a molotov cocktail or two tossed at their small businesses.

The above news story probably applies to those marching for ANTIFA and BLM protesters too.

When people got nothin ta lose, they're hungry, so they protest/riot.

Same story is goin on in Russia too.

Lot more poor starving people over there.

They're protesting over the jaiing of Navalny, but it's just a rouse/exuse for their imporverished state.

People well off don't take to the streets like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The above news story probably applies to those marching for ANTIFA and BLM protesters too.

They're protesting over the jaiing of Navalny, but it's just a rouse/exuse for their imporverished state.

antifa/blm are leftist orgs that have raised billions.

They are mostly university students from priviledge.

It's not our regular working class out there destroying businesses and terrorizing innocent citizens, Joe.

The regular working class takes their grievances directly to the Capitol. There in DC.....and also here in Michigan with the Lansing protest.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's not our regular working class out there destroying businesses and terrorizing innocent citizens, Joe.

The regular working class takes their grievances directly to the Capitol. There in DC.....and also here in Michigan with the Lansing protest.

I dunno.

I'm under the impression that there are plenty of low lifes on the Left with criminal records, bad credit who have nowhere to go. So of course with nothin ta lose, they raise hell.

Wasn't the guy that 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse shot just like that?

He was down and out loser cum BLM/ANTIFA protester who decided to raise holy hell wherever he went til he met his match.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If true, it's Better than being pedophiles like the rioters you support

Remember the two that tried to assault a true american patriot who was also a child?

what happened to those guise? :LMAO2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dunno.

I'm under the impression that there are plenty of low lifes on the Left with criminal records, bad credit who have nowhere to go. So of course with nothin ta lose, they raise hell.

Wasn't the guy that 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse shot just like that?

He was down and out loser cum BLM/ANTIFA protester who decided to raise holy hell wherever he went til he met his match.

I wouldnt call a bunch of criminal rioters our working class, Joe lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C4538961-96-A0-43-E6-A50-F-E441846-CE579.jpg

this sums it up in my mind

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Yeah those are the typical targets of FBI handlers for recruitment into their fake government controlled terror networks like Atomwaffen. They do it to muslims all the time

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"the FBI has, under the guise of engaging in counterterrorism since 9/11, built a network of more than 15,000 informants whose primary purpose is to infiltrate Muslim communities to create and facilitate phony terrorist plots so that the Bureau can then claim it is winning the war on terror. "

51Y442j3GyL.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And yet the fact remains: you could throw a rock up in the air randomly at any Antifa/BLM riot and feel confident it will land on a pedophile

FACT