Why can’t the majority of people post…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When they’re drunk and merry? I think only @Blazor , @Frood and myself can actively pull it off!

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m lying here semi-naked on the couch freezing my arse off on this chilly day just to punish myself and see my hard nipples tweaking!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
In French, “poli” means “polite.”

It’s certainly a fail for an Australian to be a “Galli poli.”

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I am a sapiosexual.

So, no worries, you’re safe.
If you are a strict sapiosexual then you must be blind.

Sorry. Don't mind me. I'm just stating the obvious while admiring your attempt at hocking a word from olden 21st century times.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So that's the latest woke lingo for "cross-dressing homo" ?

It's hard to keep up.
It’s somewhat revealing, though, that you’re making the effort.

Anything you want to tell us, Scouse?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s a given.

Your Impolitic Ineptness more than makes up for it, though.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Blurt, why don't you helicopter cock yourself into the side of a mountain or at least a fashion stage. Drunks are attempting to make erudite posts in a most shit faced format and we don't need any clear eyes ruining the blur of our beer goggles.

'preciate it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen, Bouchedaggery, you and the Mein Kampf Kid can clutch at your pearls like a sloth-toed MTG calling for decorum in the House, but I post what I want, where I want, when I want.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If you are a strict sapiosexual then you must be blind.

Sorry. Don't mind me. I'm just stating the obvious while admiring your attempt at hocking a word from olden 21st century times.
Ah... I see you're having fun mocking the googlectual too?

Yeah, he tries so hard to appear smart.

If he were indeed smart tho, he'd realize that no amount of lipstick and eyeshadow is going to turn him into the woman he wants to be

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Listen, Bouchedaggery, you and the Mein Kampf Kid can clutch at your pearls like a sloth-toed MTG calling for decorum in the House, but I post what I want, where I want, when I want.
No one is holding you back from falling on your face, your grace, but riddle me thus, as an attempt to be a rose of many thorns in my side, wouldst thou put petal to metal, inciting violence over silence to make it harder for me to kick against the pricks?

Think carefully as you will and do as you may but know my presence is a very logical stay. I'm not the best and yet not quite a hack but as this thread suggests just another poster with a bac. *hiccup*

What the world really boils down to is if you are arguing with drunks then you are in it for fun because sober people have no skin in a drunken fist Jackie Chan game.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Arguing with drunks is a salient feature of the human condition.

Even Socrates busted his nose on a Doric column once in a while.