The Biggest School Massacre ever!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How are these school massacres?
kids were all 'home schooled', which makes the entire complex a school

I suppose.
i was a toddler when it happened so im only browsing info on it now

if the warrant was only for koresh, he should have just walked out and took his medicine

if it included tossing the entire compound searching for guns legally purchased, the ATF got what it had coming

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is there really no other way around this but to arm everyone?

I was literally walking with my fiancé the other night and was finding myself looking over my shoulder more because how the hell do you predict this. It has made reality hell. I live in one of the safest communities around here. Why do I have to live in fear?

@Murdock ....

"If Kyle can get away with I, so can I."

I wish the news would stop playing this shit so it entices every loonatic to go out and get a gun… but we also have the right to freedom of press in this country

What a tragic, shitshow nightmare of mental health instability we have become.

And no genuine attempt to keep guns out of the hands of violent and crazy people.

It's not just mental health Murdy, every country has mental health problems. We have easy access to guns.

The mentality in the USA right now is the equivalent of giving a pilot's or heavy truck/crane operators license to a 10 year old...without any prior training requirements.

Hmm, wonder what could go wrong there?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was literally walking with my fiancé the other night and was finding myself looking over my shoulder more because how the hell do you predict this. It has made reality hell. I live in one of the safest communities around here. Why do I have to live in fear?

@Murdock ....

I wish the news would stop playing this shit so it entices every loonatic to go out and get a gun… but we also have the right to freedom of press in this country

And no genuine attempt to keep guns out of the hands of violent and crazy people.

It's not just mental health Murdy, every country has mental health problems. We have easy access to guns.

The mentality in the USA right now is the equivalent of giving a pilot's or heavy truck/crane operators license to a 10 year old...without any prior training requirements.

Hmm, wonder what could go wrong there?

The issue with guns is that American have a right to them under the Second Amendment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I suppose.

if the warrant was only for koresh, he should have just walked out and took his medicine

if it included tossing the entire compound searching for guns legally purchased, the ATF got what it had coming

It's been so long that I no longer remember the case that well at all. The details are fuzzy at best.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I suppose.

It's been so long that I no longer remember the case that well at all. The details are fuzzy at best.
browing those vids brought up an incidebt at ruby ridge, so now im watching snippets of both

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

@Murdock ....

true… and the GOP has stopped every preventive action every step of the way

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Murdock ....

true… and the GOP has stopped every preventive action every step of the way

They don't agree with the average gun owner who is open to sensible gun regulation...that is also in the 2nd amendment.

They are in the pocket of lobbyists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I suppose.

He was a hypocrite pig of a cult leader who abused the children and watched MTV and mowed down junk food while he condemned followers for doing the same.

I believe it was the AR-15s and large amounts of ammo they were stockpiling that caught the ATFs attention. As it should have.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if u gave the anti-gun lobby their 'reasonable inch' every time they demanded it, water guns would have been illegal 10 yrs ago

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
if u gave the anti-gun lobby their 'reasonable inch' every time they demanded it, water guns would have been illegal 10 yrs ago

whereas the gun lobby only cares about seeling guns and is devoid of the ability to keep Americans safe

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

whereas the gun lobby only cares about seeling guns and is devoid of the ability to keep Americans safe
dont outsource your safety, its up 2 u

shit happens in a moment and cops r there 2 collect bodies, investigate and then arrest the thug the DA just let out of jail for doing it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

dont outsource your safety, its up 2 u

shit happens in a moment and cops r there 2 collect bodies, investigate and then arrest the thug the DA just let out of jail for doing it

I don't believe that everyone that has access to a gun is stable enough to handle the responsibility.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some people, but most reasonable people would be satisfied with some reforms.
redundant reform laws already on the books that they dont enforce

ever buy a gun?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ever buy a gun?

My partner has. Within the last year.
a lot of ppl think its like buying a loaf a bread when its not

u have 2 pay a fee at the store that confirms your ID and runs your SS if ur on the no buy list - takes about 5 minutes

if ur not a documented drug addict, felon, have an active order-of-ptrotection out on u (and one more, but i forget), u pay and get your long gun

handguns r three days

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ever buy a gun?

My partner has. Within the last year.
a lot of ppl think its like buying a loaf a bread when its not

u have 2 pay a fee at the store that confirms your ID and runs your SS if ur on the no buy list - takes about 5 minutes

if ur not a documented drug addict, felon, have an active order-of-ptrotection out on u (and one more, but i forget), u pay and get your long gun

handguns r three days

I find that easy. You're right though, it's not like buying a loaf of bread.

I do support raising the age limit to 21 for buying weapons.

DDT

Factory Bastard

The warrant was for the entire compound, as there was suspicion they had illegally modified semi-autos into full-autos.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The warrant was for the entire compound, as there was suspicion they had illegally modified semi-autos into full-autos.
how did it end up, any full autos?

when the BC opened up it sounded like semi

DDT

Factory Bastard
imagine if they used them
Full autos are really overrated though... Hard to be accurate with them, which is why some assault rifles will have something like a three-round burst mode.

But, Koresh was a creep and I don't feel sorry for him. He was doing some pretty dirty things in there. And if you have illegally modified firearms, it's best to keep that shit on the downlow... Even their neighbours were complaining that they were hearing full-auto gunshots coming from the property.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine if they used them
Full autos are really overrated though... Hard to be accurate with them, which is why some assault rifles will have something like a three-round burst mode.

But, Koresh was a creep and I don't feel sorry for him. He was doing some pretty dirty things in there. And if you have illegally modified firearms, it's best to keep that shit on the downlow... Even their neighbours were complaining that they were hearing full-auto gunshots coming from the property.
i heard the chunky women could only eat popcorn lol

the feds love the internet, attention whores show everything

DDT

Factory Bastard
i heard the chunky women could only eat popcorn lol
Ya, Koresh was banging all the better looking wives, while telling their husbands they had to remain celibate. Not that I have a problem with what consenting adults do, but Koresh was banging the kids too... As young as 12.

It was just a matter of time before the Feds had to bust in on his sex orgy/machine gun party...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
8d7c79a29faa6dc9.png

Was done by our own government. FACT!!!

So, do you think Waco makes ALL the other school shootings irrelevent somehow? Why is it that every single time there is a mass shooting, you people bring up some other shit rather than address the actual issue, which is the insane number of mass shootings in the US? Why?

Aaaah, a question. The answer is no. Nor did I imply they were irrelevent. Im implying that our own government is notorious for killing its own citizens.

Just turn your tv off Lotty, it rots your brain.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one ever accused you of buying to lame conspiracy theories