Trump’s Biggest Haters

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
….seem to be educated liberal and monied white women

More than any group ive seen they greatly fear his return. For many hes like Darth Vader & if he came back it’s like the end of the world for them

Anyway that’s my observation

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't know what that is, is that the club you and Stubby started?

Dont play coy with me "one with the shenis", you know darn well what Im talking about lol. All the sissies are a part of the Purple Peons, you should ask Blurt, he might be able to sneak ya in and even teach ya the super secret penis handshake!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pr
Dont play coy with me "one with the shenis", you know darn well what Im talking about lol. All the sissies are a part of the Purple Peons, you should ask Blurt, he might be able to sneak ya in and even teach ya the super secret penis handshake!
Purple Peons?

That’s a new term fer me @Blazor

Is that Southern Slang?

That’s an interesting one

Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pr

Purple Peons?

That’s a new term fer me @Blazor

Is that Southern Slang?

That’s an interesting one

Lol

Lol, the newly formed "Regulators" group is full of sissies, and their color is gay ass purple. A Peon is someone of low stature, a lower life form, not worth the attention. Hence, Purple Peon lulz.

I jus' invented that term, so I guess it is Southern slang :Happy5:

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
New York business tycoons Jules and Eddy Trump dislike Donald Trump because he gives the "Trump" name a bad rap. Eddie and Jules have a point as "Trump" is their family name for over two centuries while Donald's grandfather changed the family name from "Drumpf" to "Trump" in the 1890's. On top of that , Jules and Eddy are far wealthier than the former President with over $10 billion to their names.

In their eyes Donald is a pauperlike carnival barker that sullies their traditional family name.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Qx4dopr.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.....are the Jews.

Your donald was perhaps reponsible for the largest number of meltdowns/breakdowns/sicides ever to hit the womens movement @Blazor

....for this reason along I hope....hopefully....NEVER AGAIN!

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Jews do it to ya every day Blazor. You don’t even notice anymore

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
….seem to be educated liberal and monied white women
Why do you think that is, Joseph?

Jewish woketardism is out of control throughout western society and pushed hardest in academia, with the MSM being a close second.

Try and find a single school, college or university, which has made a stand against globohomo and the Cultural Marxist bs...

You won't be able to.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jewish woketardism is out of control throughout western society and pushed hardest in academia, with the MSM being a close second.

Try and find a single school, college or university, which has made a stand against globohomo and the Cultural Marxist bs...

You won't be able to.

...thing is, the ones I'm talking about in Canada (and probably the States) they aren't Jewish, @Aryan

These are mostly White as WASP (Western Angol Saxon Protestant) types of English descent.

ultra White Women like that EJ Carrol woman who sued Trump

Irony is The ones who are the most privileged and would actually benefit economically from him being Prez actually hate him the most.

They bitch the loudest are the most vocal and the minority women incl Blacks tend to be more muted.

I think it's rather hilarious actually.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...thing is, the ones I'm talking about in Canada (and probably the States) they aren't Jewish, @Aryan

These are mostly White as WASP (Western Angol Saxon Protestant) types of English descent.

ultra White Women like that EJ Carrol woman who sued Trump

Irony is The ones who are the most privileged and would actually benefit economically from him being Prez actually hate him the most.

They bitch the loudest are the most vocal and the minority women incl Blacks tend to be more muted.

I think it's rather hilarious actually.
@Joe
You won't be able to.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe
You won't be able to.
I don't know why @The Prowler

Just I notice whenever there's even a mention of 'Trump' these women - white women - gasp in horror at the very mention of his name

I knew one I worked with from the US who just said in front of me, "I hate Trump!"

And se'd go on and on an on

Or when I was driving I'd meet these bone White women who were just terrified of Trump as if they'd just been raped by him.

and I'd hear similar stories from other drivers who they'd pick up certain female passengers and all they'd complain about is Trump. In fact, they'd come to Canada just to complain about who else? TRUMP

TDS is alive a well fo' sho'

I shudder to think what a 2nd coming of Trump might bring.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't know why @The Prowler

Just I notice whenever there's even a mention of 'Trump' these women - white women - gasp in horror at the very mention of his name

I knew one I worked with from the US who just said in front of me, "I hate Trump!"

And se'd go on and on an on

Or when I was driving I'd meet these bone White women who were just terrified of Trump as if they'd just been raped by him.

and I'd hear similar stories from other drivers who they'd pick up certain female passengers and all they'd complain about is Trump. In fact, they'd come to Canada just to complain about who else? TRUMP

TDS is alive a well fo' sho'

I shudder to think what a 2nd coming of Trump might bring.

@Joe

You won't be able to.