The Breakdown Has Been Going on For A While

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Was this another master troll, by Poopy Pants @Lily?

It is only a matter of time before she claims it was her intention to look as dumb as a rock.
:Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I don't need anyone's help to deal with you. YOU are the one who is obsessed with Lily and Murdy. All you ever do is troll them and tag them. If they weren't here you'd have nobody to pick on because you're too much of a coward to fuck with other members. You already admit to having 4 positive affirmations in your folder. You have no confidence in yourself and your masculinity.

Hahahahah!!!
Sorry Alticus ol’ buddy…nobody is obsessed with those two tubs of lard. If it appeared that way…it’s because they’re inundating us with karenesque messages and seem to have an opinion on everything.

I realise that you don’t have a political stance or opinion on most political matters…but at least stay centred.

They’re just two insignificant leftist twats trying to garner undue attention and stir us off course.

:ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
She wants me banned all the time. Thats how you know she’s mad asf.
Why do they think that they’re so great though? They constantly need to gang up together, and when they’re getting trolled the fuck out or are put into their place…they weep and wail and want to smash their rattle or throw their toys out the cot? lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do they think that they’re so great though? They constantly need to gang up together, and when they’re getting trolled the fuck out or are put into their place…they weep and wail and want to smash their rattle or throw their toys out the cot? lol
Stop your constant whining.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You've got a fat wife. Worry about her fat ass medical problems, yo.
Hahahahahaha…

mvus87y.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry Alticus ol’ buddy…nobody is obsessed with those two tubs of lard. If it appeared that way…it’s because they’re inundating us with karenesque messages and seem to have an opinion on everything.

I realise that you don’t have a political stance or opinion on most political matters…but at least stay centred.

They’re just two insignificant leftist twats trying to garner undue attention and stir us off course.

:ThumbsUp1:

Nope, you are all obsessed.