The Breakdown Has Been Going on For A While

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
It's astounded me all these years that his self-esteem is so low, he chose to hang with some of the dumbest people I have encountered in my life.

Like damn, have you no dignity?
No One or Prowler?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
No One. He's actually fairly intelligent.
Unfortunately, lacking in self-esteem and passive aggressive too.

But who's perfect? :GiggleBitch:
His pathetic little attempt to suck me in was anything but intelligent.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"I am very comfortable about my hair loss. My wife is awesome. I have a good sized cock. I am way, way, way smarter than you.

If anything, you should criticize me for picking a fight that I cannot lose. It is not very sporting of me...."

1. No you are not. You're very bitter about it and likely pissed off at God for not granting your requests for a breakthrough treatment.

2. No he/she isn't. The pee pads, the price of all of the salt licks, lube, penis pump, kibble, damage to the furniture from all the chewing and rubbers are very expensive and time consuming I'm sure.

3. Another lie and wishful thinking. Any man that says he has a good sized cock is clearly being lied to by his partner and hung like a gerbil.

4. LOL What are you basing that on? If it's your posts, conduct here, choice of wife/husband, comebacks and trolling you should think again.

5. Okay, I'll criticize you picking a fight you cannot lose. All that means is that you pick on members that you know won't present a challenge and put you in your place. Also, you can't come up with anything better to hit them with than fat jokes. That just makes you like a grown up who bullies 8yo kids and steals their lunch money. You're a beast Pinocchio.

Everything you just said about yourself and your four-legged companion is indicative of someone who leads a very sad and disappointing life. As I said before you're just another loser with shockingly low self-esteem that needs his daily dose of positive affirmations and acceptance from the others around him to feel like you belong. But look on the bright side yum yum, you have a Corvette! You must be the envy of the millions of sportscar enthusiasts worldwide. Their Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Porsches are nothing compared to the beast you're supposedly riding around in to compensate.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Last edited: Today at 9:49 AM

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
That is one of the funnest things I have seen yet today.

@Alticus is so oblivious to what is really happening that he needs Fat @Lily to help him.

Fat @Lily!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
I don't need anyone's help to deal with you. YOU are the one who is obsessed with Lily and Murdy. All you ever do is troll them and tag them. If they weren't here you'd have nobody to pick on because you're too much of a coward to fuck with other members. You already admit to having 4 positive affirmations in your folder. You have no confidence in yourself and your masculinity.

Hahahahah!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't need anyone's help to deal with you. YOU are the one who is obsessed with Lily and Murdy. All you ever do is troll them and tag them. If they weren't here you'd have nobody to pick on because you're too much of a coward to fuck with other members. You already admit to having 4 positive affirmations in your folder. You have no confidence in yourself and your masculinity.

Hahahahah!!!

Girls have never liked him. He has to use women online to vent his existential angst.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Without Fat @Lily explaining to you that you are being mocked and me explaining to you that flea has you in Ignore and that she is not ignoring you.....

You would be LOST!!!
You're right Prowler, I had no idea Countess had me on or off ignore. She only mentioned it to everyone a million times. That greasy bitch reads all of my posts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That stopped working for him too. That's why he settled for a barnyard animal as a partner.

werkk.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You do not understand.

I like it that way.

It makes me feel.

Even.

More.

Superior.
You're lying again Prowler. You like sticking your foot in your mouth? You like being caught in lies and called out on empty threats? Typical of someone who has zero respect for themselves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're lying again Prowler. You like sticking your foot in your mouth? You like being caught in lies and called out on empty threats? Typical of someone who has zero respect for themselves.

He is showing his inferiority complex. People that actually feel good about themselves and their lives don't go around looking to "cause pain". What a goof.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I know.

That makes no sense.

She mentioned something that makes no sense?

A million times?

Why do you hate women so much?
She's not a woman, she's a fucking ape with no brain. How about that big burn Prowler or are you still lying?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
He's biting his nails, sweating and desperately trying to come up with a witty retort as I'm typing this.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
She is a woman.

Why are you so aggressively angry at a woman?

It is a little disturbing.

The rage you are expressing.

It is a little concerning.
Oh yeah, I'm fuming Pinocchio. These retorts of yours are lethal. And she's not a woman, she's an ape. I've already established that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
C'mon shitdick I'm waiting for your self-considered brilliant mind to summon some epic comebacks. Smoke must be coming out of your ears your racking your little brain so much.