The Breakdown Has Been Going on For A While

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Or like Alticus eloquently pointed out “just simply assholes with severe low self-esteem issues.”
Before:
ZjCdVhR.jpg

After: (severe self-esteem issues)
Zo0lRNq.jpg

:Jackass:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Wow.

That is kinda scary.

I am not even sure that I want to read on.....but, fuck it! I so curious....

So my threads are the best.

Got it.

You kinda lost your train of thought there. You were suggesting some people here "have my number"...then went off on a tangent and talked about Breakfall explaining about fat jokes.

Is your brain broken? Seriously. You might have some kind of brain issue when you cannot finish a thought. Fat jokes are funny unless you are fat. Have I mentioned that I own a C8 Corvette? I play baseball.

You are imagining things. I have a busy life and have to take off to do real life things.

You severely overestimate your importance in my life.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I am very comfortable about my hair loss. My wife is awesome. I have a good sized cock. I am way, way, way smarter than you.

If anything, you should criticize me for picking a fight that I cannot lose. It is not very sporting of me....

I have at least four.

All of that was really witty. In your mind anyway.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
"I am very comfortable about my hair loss. My wife is awesome. I have a good sized cock. I am way, way, way smarter than you.

If anything, you should criticize me for picking a fight that I cannot lose. It is not very sporting of me...."

1. No you are not. You're very bitter about it and likely pissed off at God for not granting your requests for a breakthrough treatment.

2. No he/she isn't. The pee pads, the price of all of the salt licks, lube, penis pump, kibble, damage to the furniture from all the chewing and rubbers are very expensive and time consuming I'm sure.

3. Another lie and wishful thinking. Any man that says he has a good sized cock is clearly being lied to by his partner and hung like a gerbil.

4. LOL What are you basing that on? If it's your posts, conduct here, choice of wife/husband, comebacks and trolling you should think again.

5. Okay, I'll criticize you picking a fight you cannot lose. All that means is that you pick on members that you know won't present a challenge and put you in your place. Also, you can't come up with anything better to hit them with than fat jokes. That just makes you like a grown up who bullies 8yo kids and steals their lunch money. You're a beast Pinocchio.

Everything you just said about yourself and your four-legged companion is indicative of someone who leads a very sad and disappointing life. As I said before you're just another loser with shockingly low self-esteem that needs his daily dose of positive affirmations and acceptance from the others around him to feel like you belong. But look on the bright side yum yum, you have a Corvette! You must be the envy of the millions of sportscar enthusiasts worldwide. Their Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Porsches are nothing compared to the beast you're supposedly riding around in to compensate.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

what did I tell ya. This women and her fag hubby are cartel members. Aside from that. Stubby is a pussy
The only job those two hemorrhoids would have with a cartel is fetching drinks and doing all of the writing on the neon Bristol boards that the cartel places on their latest dismembered victims.