The "Breakfall Glitch" Sign up

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Thankfully, there's a glitch where I only see half of Breakbores posts and supposedly he can't see mine.

I have no clue how this happened but I'm happy to use my membership in discovering new ways to save brain cells. In a way, I could be considered a hero on this forum.

Now I know this spaztard is having a full blown attention deficit meltdown that's currently in progress, and would like to ask the following of the members here;

Would you ALSO like the Breakfall Glitch added to your membership?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breakfall ??

Hide your kids !!

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thankfully, there's a glitch where I only see half of Breakbores posts and supposedly he can't see mine.

I have no clue how this happened but I'm happy to use my membership in discovering new ways to save brain cells. In a way, I could be considered a hero on this forum.

Now I know this spaztard is having a full blown attention deficit meltdown that's currently in progress, and would like to ask the following of the members here;

Would you ALSO like the Breakfall Glitch added to your membership?
Says the snivelling little shit that threatened to put me on ignore. You’re a tame little man that uses member’s family to get a rise. Pathetic little noob!