The country doesn’t need a bookworm as president, it needs a mob boss.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“The country doesn’t need a bookworm as president, it needs a mob boss. You don’t need a Harvard graduate to deal with these people…[Putin, Kim, Xi] are real gangsters. You need a fucking gangster to deal with these people.” (Sammy the Bull Gravano)

More insights into The Art of the Deal here, folks.

Tinker, Tailor, Mobster, Trump
What happens when a Confidential Informant becomes President?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
(..when Donald was still in diapers (the first time around).. :LOL1:

Will Trumptards even read all that?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6433172-D-B875-4-EE8-9-DA2-F384-BDD7784-E.jpg

Trumps depends.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“The country doesn’t need a bookworm as president, it needs a mob boss. You don’t need a Harvard graduate to deal with these people…[Putin, Kim, Xi] are real gangsters. You need a fucking gangster to deal with these people.” (Sammy the Bull Gravano)

This whole mob connection thing explains to me some of the psychology behind people who love Trump. They are the same kind of people who mythologize (in a good way) La Cosa Nostra.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Have you seen your psychiatrist lately?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, Arms Dealer Brat! Your photo in your AV is lovely. You are much more attractive than I imagined you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hey, Arms Dealer Brat! Your photo in your AV is lovely. You are much more attractive than I imagined you.

Takes a massive hairy cunt to appreciate another.... :Grin3:

Honey, I can't compete with that combo of tiny dick and generous tits that you have. Who can?

You live in your imaginary world, and that's cool.

The same imaginary world where your gaping axe wound doesn't resemble a cow carcass fallen over a geyser hole... :LOL1:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

This whole mob connection thing explains to me some of the psychology behind people who love Trump. They are the same kind of people who mythologize (in a good way) La Cosa Nostra.

Definitely true. We need someone to deal with our enemies.

But more importantly he made politics entertaining for the first time ever. It was fun reading about what he did every day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But more importantly he made politics entertaining for the first time ever. It was fun reading about what he did every day.

We need someone to teach us how to get along. SMDH

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

How can "we" get along with people who hate us because of our supposed "privilege"?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How can "we" get along with people who hate us because of our supposed "privilege"?

Well, if you had to ask that question, I'm not going to try to educate you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like Russia and China? Funny, Trump owes millions and millions to these countries. How can anyone trust a political leader who is beholden to an enemy?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Not willing to do 'the work', ehhh?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Like Russia and China? Funny, Trump owes millions and millions to these countries. How can anyone trust a political leader who is beholden to an enemy?

Do you regularly sniff your fingers after fisting your own bottom?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, my child. I have done that work too many times already. I've quit performing thankless tasks for students who have no gratitude and no facility for learning.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh, my child. I have done that work too many times already. I've quit performing thankless tasks for students who have no gratitude and no facility for learning.

Trust me when I say, I was much worse before 'meeting' you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never DD. Remember, I’m not you. I’m way more interested in Truths, and reality.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trust me when I say, I was much worse before 'meeting' you.

Oh, dear.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Never DD. Remember, I’m not you. I’m way more interested in Truths, and reality.

So THAT'S your reason for fleeing San Francisco?

:LMAO2:

You lack a spine...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

Because I have the means, the will, and the ability to live my life as I please. I know it’s something you’ll never understand. I lack nothing DD

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

Because I have the means, the will, and the ability to live my life as I please. I know it’s something you’ll never understand. I lack nothing DD

Narrow minded people with no ability to think creatively or understand the allure of adventure think that living in the US or Australia is somehow what everyone in the world would CHOOSE if there were no other considerations. SMDH

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress

Because Trump doesn't pay his debts lmao he is screwing them over and probably committing tax fraud in like 14 different countries and has swiss bank accounts and caymen islands shit.

While the Biden family are a bunch of milk toast bitches that pay all their taxes and follow the rules so nobody looks into their corruption. Paying taxes to a foreign nation should be considered treason.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You lack a spine...

You have the beans, the old man beans, to have fled to a third world nation because your finances couldn't meet your ends.

San Francisco is way more costlier than Costa Rica.... you gave up/surrendered!

You're a coward who fled his nation because he couldn't make ends meet...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

You have the beans, the old man beans, to have fled to a third world nation because your finances couldn't meet your ends.

Listen to the freak who lives on freeze dried scrambled eggs. I can live wherever I choose. Lovin your avatar DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You lack a spine...

Listen to the freak who lives on freeze dried scrambled eggs. I can live wherever I choose. Lovin your avatar DD

You do realize that freeze dried eggs cost in the magnitude of 5-10 times of what fresh eggs go for....

Lulz...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

You do realize that freeze dried eggs cost in the magnitude of 5-10 times of what fresh eggs go for....

Lulz...

Awesome. As if I care. I wonder how many here would eat FD eggs over fresh. You’re insane DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You lack a spine...

Lulz...

Awesome. As if I care. I wonder how many here would eat FD eggs over fresh. You’re insane DD

I accept your apology for being a Muppet... :FuckYeah: