The death penalty needs to be restored in the UK.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not just for terrorist mass killers but also because of monsters like this couple. It is horrific what they did to an innocent and blameless child.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Agreed.

We need the death penalty for every criminal who commits brutal crimes against children. It should never be tolerated at all.

Fucking heart breaking. Lord help me if some anti death penalty leftard that comes in here and says "this is why we need abortion!"

:Hapz2:

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since I was born a serial killer, its not fair that society is biased against me and wont accomodate my emotional need to murder......just sayin. I gotta solution for a problem!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not just for terrorist mass killers but also because of monsters like this couple. It is horrific what they did to an innocent and blameless child.

You gotta point.

When they had things like public executions it put the fear of God into many people and they behaved a lot better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You gotta point.

When they had things like public executions it put the fear of God into many people and they behaved a lot better.

Human beings have behaved worse, for fucks sakes, Joe.

Jesus Christ, pull your head up out of your ass once in awhile. You need the air.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"No one loves me." "No one is going to feed me." The little boy died of starvation shortly after that video. It was just evil of both the step mother and the father who should have protected and cared for his child. Also, where was the real mother? This was deliberate evil torturing, abusing, and starving a defenseless child to death.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"No one loves me." "No one is going to feed me." The little boy died of starvation shortly after that video. It was just evil of both the step mother and the father who should have protected and cared for his child. Also, where was the real mother? This was deliberate evil torturing, abusing, and starving a defenseless child to death.
100% agree with the death penalty. Our countries have become too complacent. I don’t want my taxes accommodating the fucking low-life cretins of society. Preference is firing squad and hanging.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In that picture Arthur is 6 but small as a 3-4 year old. I am betting malnutrition was the factor in this. We are talking systematic over years of abuse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay I just read EVERYTHING on this and I'm disgusted and enraged. These are not people. These are demon possessed evil pieces of absolute SHIT.

They need to just shoot these fuckers. Or just burn them alive. Maybe they should be poisoned with salt and not given food or water.

Omgf I just cant. These monsters do not deserve to suck our air.

The natural mother is in prison for murder. I hope this bag of evil shit gets placed where the mother is and that the mother knows.

How the fuck can anyone be so cruel and horrible to a little CHILD? They are subhuman. MY baby is 5. Just the thought of anyone harming her physically are verbally nerves me.

This demon female is viciously abusive to this child and his so called "father" just went with it and joined in. And he admitted in the trial that getting love and attention from this ghoulish piece if shit "woman" was more valued to him that his own childs welfare.

I hope they fucking die and rot. And I hope its fucking painful and I hope they know millions of people HATE them.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This child never stood a chance. Evil mother, evil father, evil stepmother. I am guessing drugs and mental illness are involved but all three deserve to suffer. Especially the last two. I want them to know what it feels to be like that poor suffering little child. Alone, helpless, abused, neglected, and starving unable to help themselves in any way.

Sometimes, there just isn't any justice in the world.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a similar story, with a slightly happier ending, from 2018. The Turpin family had two mentally ill parents from West Viginia who had 13 children, never let them outside, never let them attend school, barely ever fed the 13 children, they were all malnutried with stunted grown. The family moved first to Fort Worth then later to Perris, CA in Roverside County. There are five parts to this 20/20 story but this is the first. It is a shocking story.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This child never stood a chance. Evil mother, evil father, evil stepmother. I am guessing drugs and mental illness are involved but all three deserve to suffer. Especially the last two. I want them to know what it feels to be like that poor suffering little child. Alone, helpless, abused, neglected, and starving unable to help themselves in any way.

Sometimes, there just isn't any justice in the world.

...maybe topped by this?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't see the law being changed in reaction to this horrible crime. How will children be better protected?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It should have dawned on you by now, 'authorities' don't really care about children.

IF the fathers dump a load getting someone pregnant and then take off on their own biological children, why should anyone else care? They don't care about you or your children.

They sent a 12 year old girl back in the convict days to Australia for stealing a dress knowing she was going to be continually raped.

The death penalty needs to be brought back everywhere.