Libs are against the death penalty

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

An 8-month-old girl who police say was beaten by a Decatur man died today after brain activity ceased and she was taken off life support, according to the Morgan County coroner.
The girl had been in critical condition at Children's of Alabama in Birmingham since early Wednesday morning after Decatur police say she was assaulted late last Tuesday night by Cameron Almen Elliott, 22, 1839 Brownstone St. Elliott was charged with second-degree assault and various drug charges, and was initially being held in Morgan County Jail on $260,000 bond.
Elliott is now facing capital murder, sexual torture, first-degree possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance charges, according to Decatur police. Elliott is now being held without bond at the Morgan County Jail.

726HQRDP4NGA7OILP42OTOWP3M.PNG

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a retarded title for a disturbing story ... tell me, were you a fucking idiot your whole life ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Sexual torture" of an 8 month old baby?

Hang that monkey high from a lamp post...

And before some cuck or cuckette whines that I'm only saying that because he's black, no I would say the same thing for any piece of shit who did that to a child, regardless of their race or gender.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah no kidding sherlock Holmes ... I think that would be a pretty universal reaction :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and you wonder why I treat you like a crusty tennis sock :LMAO: :LMAO:

still wondering ? wouldn't surprise me ..

because you're a real life SIMPLETON .. .. lol the word stripped down to it's core is where you originate

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What has your wank sock got to do with anything?

I love how you're implying it's you who has shunned me, when in reality it's the other way round.

I don't like stupid people and you're a brain dead idiot.... hence my lack of respect for your annoying, irrelevant ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We really need to go back to public executions for criminals like this.

Fuck letting them live for years and "humanely" giving them a lethal injection. Just hang the demonic peices of shit and televise it.

What was this....moms "boyfriend"?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fuck letting them live for years and "humanely" giving them a lethal injection. Just hang the demonic peices of shit and televise it.

Execute this guy? So the kleenex committee can lose their shit?

We all saw how badly they came up off the rails when St RIttenhouse properly executed two child rapists

I seriously thought Lostestbud would give birth to rabid raging pitbull right there on the spot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We all saw how badly they came up off the rails when St RIttenhouse properly executed two child rapists

I seriously thought Lostestbud would give birth to rabid raging pitbull right there on the spot

We really shouldnt care if they lose their shit.

Anyone who "sexually tortures" a helpless infant needs to die a painful death in the public square.

We SHOULD stone them. Let the parents have some.

If anyone ever touched my kids, why even bother calling police? Just fucking kill them yourself before the state can baby and protect them.

Uhg.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

We really shouldnt care if they lose their shit.

Anyone who "sexually tortures" a helpless infant needs to die a painful death in the public square.

We SHOULD stone them. Let the parents have some.

If anyone ever touched my kids, why even bother calling police? Just fucking kill them yourself before the state can baby and protect them.

Uhg.
Libs love pedophiles.

Seems people like lotus will really go to bat on behalf of a degenerate that rapes children.

I wonder why kids cant catch a break with her? SHe hates them while they're in the womb and hates them all the way through their childhood

why? Is the only question I have

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3 N;ack girl
What has your wank sock got to do with anything?

I love how you're implying it's you who has shunned me, when in reality it's the other way round.

I don't like stupid people and you're a brain dead idiot.... hence my lack of respect for your annoying, irrelevant ass.

Nope, sorry bro
I didn't respected you FIRST ! :rightON:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'd love nothing more than to invite the piece of shit into my home, lock him in a room and torture him. How about a hot curling iron up the ass for starters? How the fuck can any man/woman GET OFF on RAPING A CHILD???? I don't fucking get it. I just....idk....it is something I have failed to comprehend for many years. :'( :'( Then he beat the poor baby to death?? God, I'm crying already....so much pain....and rage inside me.