The devils water company

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
In Portland we have an art tax of $35 a year.

Hilarious how @Biggie Smiles is still avoiding this thread while replying his gay homoerotic comments to numerous other posts of mine. lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hilarious how @Biggie Smiles is still avoiding this thread while replying his gay homoerotic comments to numerous other posts of mine. lol

Why is obligated to come into a thread? He already read my text bomb tantrum before I even posted it.

@Biggie Smiles could you please come in here and discuss cock with Sindy? Apparently this thread needs more homo.

You have my blessing. Feel free to make my water thread gay.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hey, persistent and butthurt anklebiting dude. Dove has my cell phone number. If she needs help with anything THAT will be the means by which she reaches out to me.

Got it, Creepy, Bending N Tucking?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Hey, persistent and butthurt anklebiting dude. Dove has my cell phone number. If she needs help with anything THAT will be the means by which she reaches out to me.

You gonna help her and her six kids out or what dude? It's only $350...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is your imaginary boyfriend gonna help you get that sex change operation or are you still hoping he'll come through on the eviction? cretin?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is your imaginary boyfriend gonna help you get that sex change operation or are you still hoping he'll come through on the eviction? cretin?

Why do you want to foul another neutral thread Stubby?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Their ought to be a trannie tax. Gender bending should cost you fuckers money.

*There*

I would guess illiterate white trash like yourself cost the nation more than anything.

Is being a grammar Communist a mandatory requirement among you trannies?

It's just that there's a burly, bearded 6'4" guy on here who is fond of wearing hotpants and high heels, and he too is an anal, petty, pissy fuck, like you appear to be.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've been thinking about replacing my perky naturals with some big fake ones. :)
But what are you going to do about the pesky cock tho? You know, since you're a make believe woman and all?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well only 2 of them are his, seems rather unfair to make him pay for all of them.

I thought there were 8?

I better do a head count :O

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is Cindy planning on shitting out a couple of kids via his girth canal ?

fucking faggot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Semen, Sidney666 is a man..... don't tell me you're so woke that you'd be willing to fuck a guy in a dress?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

His presence was specifically requested and I gave consent lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

BINGO

Twice in fact.

I completely ignored it the first time too

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BINGO

Twice in fact.

I completely ignored it the first time too

I know. I saw.

Have fun xoxoxox

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why lie? You started this in General Discussions

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is Cindy planning on shitting out a couple of kids via his girth canal ?

fucking faggot

ghhey.jpg

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

It's just that there's a burly, bearded 6'4" guy on here who is fond of wearing hotpants and high heels, and he too is an anal, petty, pissy fuck, like you appear to be.

Triggered :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think you howling and moaning for my attention twice in one thread constitutes more of a triggered event than anything. fagboi

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why lie? You started this in General Discussions

I know I did.

Read the thread, you'll see. Sindy decided to ask a few times why Big was "avoiding" my thread, tagged him a couple times..... so I went ahead and opened the gate.

It's on me, really. He wont touch my general threads unless he knows I'm cool with it.

I really have no updates on this water mafia as of know so if Sindy wants to slap and tickle with Big, let them have thier fun.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that every thread becomes a free for all.
So as I've said a few times, I have this 1985 mobile home I moved into and am renovating.

Right now it sits on a campground lot and I pay a lot rent to be on this lovely property. And I really dont have many complaints. Except for this gotdamn water company.

Now I always thought the water was kinda high. Especially since we cannot drink it. I wont even give it to my animals to drink. I have a separate water delivery service that brings me 8 5 gallon jugs of water every two weeks. I only use this water here for dishes, laundry and bathing.

Now that is for mostly 6 people. So I expect it to be a bit higher. But.....its anywhere from 80 to 200 a month, even when our usage doesnt change. I've had everything checked for leaks. Somehow our gallons used is always different. It's like they just charge whatever.

So last month they shut me off with no warning. Claimed we owed like 348 dollars. Then they charged a shut off fee of 50 dollars. AND a reconnection fee of 65 dollars. Then they took thier gotdamn time turning it back on. We waiting nearly two days.

And we were NOT late. It was some bullshit about roll over late fees. Evidently from before I even moved in. My mother never kept a record so we just ate it.

So now today, less then a month and not even a completely billing cycle later.... this guy from this water cartel comes to door. Says he is here to "collect" the bill, and if I do not pay it he will shut off my water.

What the actual fuck?

So i clearly started asking for ID, told him he needs to leave until i clear it with the water company. He agrees and goes off to apparently shut off other peoples water and swing back to me last. The water company basically says I pay him 88 some dollars or they shut me off and I'll end up paying all the fees.

So I've wrote a check. I'm waiting for this fucktard to show back up. I'm fucking furious. I cannot change companies.

And I'm going through thier reviews. Guys. I'm gonna go ahead and ask you(because I cant link this due to being technically retarded) to go ahead and look this up and read these reviews. Review after review of pissed off people. I have no idea how this is even legal or what can be done.

Screenshot-20211013-125934-Google.jpg

It's a fucking water mafia. And it gets inflicted on people from other states even and if you get these fucks.....you cant switch.

Dovey, it’s just that I’d be happy to agree with you. It’s just that most threads end up being a free for all.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you howling and moaning for my attention twice in one thread constitutes more of a triggered event than anything. fagboi

I think the angle Sindy was going for was that since you go into Sindys threads talking about cock but you were "avoiding" this one that you are more concerned with Sindy than you are interested or concerned with me.

And Sindy seems to think this thread is about me needing some sort of help or that I'm experiencing a crisis of sorts that I need help with, rather than me just ranting about this bullshit water company that's fucking around A LOT of people.

Kind of a strange and desperate take, imo. If I was indeed having some sort of crisis and wanted you to help me.....I'd just call you lol. Why would I make a thread and wait to see if you responded :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s just that every thread becomes a free for all.
So as I've said a few times, I have this 1985 mobile home I moved into and am renovating.

Right now it sits on a campground lot and I pay a lot rent to be on this lovely property. And I really dont have many complaints. Except for this gotdamn water company.

Now I always thought the water was kinda high. Especially since we cannot drink it. I wont even give it to my animals to drink. I have a separate water delivery service that brings me 8 5 gallon jugs of water every two weeks. I only use this water here for dishes, laundry and bathing.

Now that is for mostly 6 people. So I expect it to be a bit higher. But.....its anywhere from 80 to 200 a month, even when our usage doesnt change. I've had everything checked for leaks. Somehow our gallons used is always different. It's like they just charge whatever.

So last month they shut me off with no warning. Claimed we owed like 348 dollars. Then they charged a shut off fee of 50 dollars. AND a reconnection fee of 65 dollars. Then they took thier gotdamn time turning it back on. We waiting nearly two days.

And we were NOT late. It was some bullshit about roll over late fees. Evidently from before I even moved in. My mother never kept a record so we just ate it.

So now today, less then a month and not even a completely billing cycle later.... this guy from this water cartel comes to door. Says he is here to "collect" the bill, and if I do not pay it he will shut off my water.

What the actual fuck?

So i clearly started asking for ID, told him he needs to leave until i clear it with the water company. He agrees and goes off to apparently shut off other peoples water and swing back to me last. The water company basically says I pay him 88 some dollars or they shut me off and I'll end up paying all the fees.

So I've wrote a check. I'm waiting for this fucktard to show back up. I'm fucking furious. I cannot change companies.

And I'm going through thier reviews. Guys. I'm gonna go ahead and ask you(because I cant link this due to being technically retarded) to go ahead and look this up and read these reviews. Review after review of pissed off people. I have no idea how this is even legal or what can be done.

Screenshot-20211013-125934-Google.jpg

It's a fucking water mafia. And it gets inflicted on people from other states even and if you get these fucks.....you cant switch.

Dovey, it’s just that I’d be happy to agree with you. It’s just that most threads end up being a free for all.

Just ignore it. I always ignore thread fights if I'm not interested in them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think the angle Sindy was going for was that since you go into Sindys threads talking about cock but you were "avoiding" this one that you are more concerned with Sindy than you are interested or concerned with me.

And Sindy seems to think this thread is about me needing some sort of help or that I'm experiencing a crisis of sorts that I need help with, rather than me just ranting about this bullshit water company that's fucking around A LOT of people.

Kind of a strange and desperate take, imo. If I was indeed having some sort of crisis and wanted you to help me.....I'd just call you lol. Why would I make a thread and wait to see if you responded :LOL3:
I guess he's just an incel who doesn't understand the mechanics of a real life friendship

that and the poor reading comprehensions skills that are a prerequisite to becoming a dumb fucking liberal in the first place

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ok I have to ask, you're a transgender male and claim to have a boyfriend.... so that means you're a homosexual, right?

Why go through all the agg of pretending to be a woman when you can just be a faggot?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ok I have to ask, you're a transgender male and claim to have a boyfriend.... so that means you're a homosexual, right?

Why go through all the agg of pretending to be a woman when you can just be a faggot?

Bro, cause these degenerates are just that fucking twisted

So much so that even lesbians are starting to distance themselves from these creeps. Guys identifying as woman who now demand lesbian women date them as women

It's like WTF?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I guess he's just an incel who doesn't understand the mechanics of a real life friendship

that and the poor reading comprehensions skills that are a prerequisite to becoming a dumb fucking liberal in the first place

Yeah it was a weird line of logic. Probably more of the whole "desperate Dovey" narrative where I'm like a love sick puppy dog chasing you for crumbs of attention and oh look how uninterested you are.

On a forum lulz.

Welp this thread will be in Meltdown soon enough lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bro, cause these degenerates are just that fucking twisted

So much so that even lesbians are starting to distance themselves from these creeps. Guys identifying as woman who now demand lesbian women date them as women

It's like WTF?

This is has been a big issue for a while... lesbians have speaking out about it. All the "terfs" are mostly lesbians concerned with womens rights.

I didnt know until I dug into this issue.....now that its touching peoples lives in very negative and harmful ways and getting into the mainstream.