Watching it now. He paid to have Tupac killed. I’m only on episode 3 and I’m like WTF
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Dec 2, 2025 #1 Watching it now. He paid to have Tupac killed. I’m only on episode 3 and I’m like WTF
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Dec 4, 2025 #3 The Cuntess said: Watching it now. He paid to have Tupac killed. I’m only on episode 3 and I’m like WTF Click to expand... Awesome viewing for a ghetto dweller
The Cuntess said: Watching it now. He paid to have Tupac killed. I’m only on episode 3 and I’m like WTF Click to expand... Awesome viewing for a ghetto dweller
OP OP The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Dec 4, 2025 #4 That negro was a demon. I want him indicted for PAC’s murder!!
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Dec 7, 2025 #6 Yeah he's made millions off of that.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #7 There's a fucking surprise.