The first ever King Martini Photoshop invitational

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

8-F8-B1-B67-91-CE-46-A0-A4-F1-B518425-E0-B28.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just 2 recycled chops with slight alterations but I really couldn't execute my plans so tidying up was out of the question.. using the mouse left handed :facepalm: ....shit a cerebal palsy sufferer could do a better job.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You're on insult boards and posting your stuff freely, Corky.

I don't legally require your consent to photochop you...

you sighted copyright infringement initially... nice backpedal

KM asked nicely to chop me. But it doesn’t seem that the board is going to let anyone chop regardless of who posts what where... and I’ve already explained my theory as to why
Yeah well....

There's a thing called the first amendment. BF can do whatever they want with a post. It's their forum so it's their rules. If ppl want anything removed, they have the right to ask a mod to remove it. BF has the right to move it or not.

Posting up a chop falls under fair use. Fair use covers alot more and if someone is that offended that they feel the need to take it to court, they would get laughed out of it.

You don't really need anybody's permission to use a photo. It's better that way, sure, but it's not needed.

If I posted up text message convos in my state that's a problem, but if I used a photo sent thru text message it isn't unless it was sexual in nature.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just 2 recycled chops with slight alterations but I really couldn't execute my plans so tidying up was out of the question.. using the mouse left handed :facepalm: ....shit a cerebal palsy sufferer could do a better job.
Pull out some of the classic shit, Cask.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I go to my PC in my art studio tomorrow.
I was thinking I should just bring my tower to my bedroom TV.... but it is a long way from my wi-fi.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I was thinking I should just bring my tower to my bedroom TV.... but it is a long way from my wi-fi.
You don't have full coverage wifi in your house?

Lol wat?

How big is your fucking house? Do you need a electric scooter to drive from the dining room to the kitchen?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol wat?

How big is your fucking house? Do you need a electric scooter to drive from the dining room to the kitchen?

my house is big but all inside walls are brick... does wi-fi go through 2 brick walls.... its just that the smart tv (using the wi-fi) loads slower.... i dunno, I'll just have to try it I guess.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

my house is big but all inside walls are brick... does wi-fi go through 2 brick walls.... its just that the smart tv (using the wi-fi) loads slower.... i dunno, I'll just have to try it I guess.
Yeah that's the issue.

It's why the wifi doesn't work too good if Dovid is standing in front of you, I can relate

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter