The Flynn post anything thread.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Same old shit. Just a different day. On a side note: whatever batteries Flynn is running off of, I definitely need to invest. My toys could use some of that shit. Hey Flynn.....motorboat my pussy!

Should I bring some Prime Grade A beef or some of that nasty "filet miiniionnn" from the Virginia's?

Bring whatever you want. Whatever floats your boat. You want me to grab some maraschino cherries and cool whip, too???

How about if I bring you an English 101 course book for you to use, if you promise not to eat it?

Don't need it. Thank you for your offer, though. I think I'm gonna give photoshop a try. ;)
Yessssssssss

The more the merrier.

Wait, Flynn don't know how to chop tho

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I need that Flynn energy. Don’t know how the bitch does it

I will give her kudos. It was definitely a challenge.

There is no "challenge" with you porky.

I've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're nothing more than a fat ignorant e-whore.

Case in point.

Tell me what state Friday the 13th was filmed in?

Hint: NOT THE VIRGINIA'S.

Now THAT one, I know! Wasn't it filmed at your house??? I am the e-whore and you never get laid. What are the odds of complete opposites finding their way to a forum like this??? You can't prove I'm fat but there's not a shadow of doubt in my mind that you don't get laid.

Wrong again. And ypu really thought that was correct just like your non-existent Geography knowledge.

You start spouting out fucking Bullshit and make shit up. When you're called out on it, you deflect and post more of your stupid spam.

Yes. This is fun.

You mean like you make up the fact that I'm a fat cow??? Ok. Keep going. Run your circles. You'll tire out, eventually. :EvilOne2:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I flash her my penis on cam.

Before every post she makes, I send her a text "what do you think of this?"

Works like a charm

She needs it, ffs. Why don't you dick her down??? For the sake of all of us.....put your cock in her mouth and make her choke on that shit....don't stop until you see vomit.
I just like watching her drool on facetime

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Same old shit. Just a different day. On a side note: whatever batteries Flynn is running off of, I definitely need to invest. My toys could use some of that shit. Hey Flynn.....motorboat my pussy!

Should I bring some Prime Grade A beef or some of that nasty "filet miiniionnn" from the Virginia's?

Bring whatever you want. Whatever floats your boat. You want me to grab some maraschino cherries and cool whip, too???

How about if I bring you an English 101 course book for you to use, if you promise not to eat it?

Don't need it. Thank you for your offer, though. I think I'm gonna give photoshop a try. ;)

Try not eating the software when you try to photoshop yourself onto a giant cake, you fucking pig.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Works like a charm

She needs it, ffs. Why don't you dick her down??? For the sake of all of us.....put your cock in her mouth and make her choke on that shit....don't stop until you see vomit.

Tell me how this isn't your life cow, when you give this forum money?

Owned. You fucking Giant hairless ape.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I will give her kudos. It was definitely a challenge.

There is no "challenge" with you porky.

I've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're nothing more than a fat ignorant e-whore.

Case in point.

Tell me what state Friday the 13th was filmed in?

Hint: NOT THE VIRGINIA'S.

Now THAT one, I know! Wasn't it filmed at your house??? I am the e-whore and you never get laid. What are the odds of complete opposites finding their way to a forum like this??? You can't prove I'm fat but there's not a shadow of doubt in my mind that you don't get laid.

Wrong again. And ypu really thought that was correct just like your non-existent Geography knowledge.

You start spouting out fucking Bullshit and make shit up. When you're called out on it, you deflect and post more of your stupid spam.

Yes. This is fun.

You mean like you make up the fact that I'm a fat cow??? Ok. Keep going. Run your circles. You'll tire out, eventually. :EvilOne2:

Oh? Post a picture of your body porky. Without any filters.

I'll understand if I will be waiting until the cows or you come home.

LOL!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Works like a charm

I contribute to lots of things when it comes to MY money. I spend it damn well how I please. Do you own my bank account?? Pay my taxes?? Pay my bills??? No, you don't. So shut the fuck up. On a side note (again): WHO THE FUCK REPLACED YOUR GD BATTERIES THIS MORNING??? DIDN'T I KILL THE OTHER ONES EARLIER THIS MORNING??

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Works like a charm

I contribute to lots of things when it comes to MY money. I spend it damn well how I please. Do you own my bank account?? Pay my taxes?? Pay my bills??? No, you don't. So shut the fuck up. On a side note (again): WHO THE FUCK REPLACED YOUR GD BATTERIES THIS MORNING??? DIDN'T I KILL THE OTHER ONES EARLIER THIS MORNING??

I wasn't talking about that.

Nice try.

My point is you neck talking fat whale. You stated the forums ARE MY LIFE, YET IT IS YOU THAT IS GIVING MONEY TO SOMETHING THAT IS ALLEGEDLY MY LIFE.

Nice logic there you fucking giant talking Catfish.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Works like a charm

Nice try.

My point is you neck talking fat whale. You stated the forums ARE MY LIFE, YET IT IS YOU THAT IS GIVING MONEY TO SOMETHING THAT IS ALLEGEDLY MY LIFE.

They are your life. Everyone here can attest to it. So i own you. I pay BF money to keep your gigantic ass mouth floating and in business, right??? So, I pay for YOU in the long run. Which means, I fucking OWN you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Works like a charm

Nice try.

They are your life. Everyone here can attest to it. So i own you. I pay BF money to keep your gigantic ass mouth floating and in business, right??? So, I pay for YOU in the long run. Which means, I fucking OWN you.

Which is WHY YOU DONATE MONEY TO THE FORUMS AND FLASH YOUR PUSSY!

You can't argue that away, just like your weight!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Works like a charm

Nice try.

Does my pussy look like the kind of vagina you would see on a cow sized woman??? Your analysis of shit is complete and utter fucking failure.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Works like a charm

Nice try.

Does my pussy look like the kind of vagina you would see on a cow sized woman??? Your analysis of shit is complete and utter fucking failure.

Yep.

Maybe you can also "donate" your pussy to BF? That'll prove that this IS MY life!

LOL!