The GOP is looking for poorly educated woman

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jesus is on board with teaching boys that they too menstuate.

what a bunch of fucktards

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Matt Gaetz Lashes Out At ‘Over-Educated’ Women Protesting For Abortion Rights

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why do the educated women dislike GOP policies toward Wimmins?

I will say that educated women are well aware of the advantage men have in this life and are only trying to provide females with the same chance for success… if this were a man’s issue, we would be able to get abortions while pumping gas.
Yea, yea, yea bimbo....and if men got breast cancer it would already be cured. Meanwhile in Realville, there is a better cure rate for breast cancer than testicular cancer.

ask any man who is pro-life if he is willing to subject himself, his male offspring and his entire namesake lineage to a vasectomy that can be reversed when he is financially and emotionally mature enough to handle marriage and fatherhood… let’s see what they think about that…

All this is going to do is pump more undesirables into society… and your side hates poor people… congratulations, you’re gonna get a hell of a lot more of them now
And they won’t be Trump voters.
All 4 of my kids were taught to hate people like you.
That's so wholesome, teaching Children to hate, won't you be surprised, as they put you in some old age warehouse.

Even thought I don’t agree with him, I give him a pass because it’s his religion. I don’t mess with a persons spirituality because that is their path/journey and it’s not my business to tell him or anyone for that matter that their core belief system is wrong.

We are born into these ideologies (religious and political) whether we choose to recognize it or not. It is part of who we are.

If we want him to learn tolerance, we must first teach him by showing it to him.
I don't know of any religion that teaches hatred, if they do exist, they should be sent to the FEMA camps.
Show me in the Bible where it teaches Christians to hate, a race, or population, or government controlled region.
Its not a sin to be a race although previously, some were cursed as unclean because they were born out of incest. Others were verboten because they were notoriously pagan...but thats not due to race per se. I have posted what God hates many times. It isnt a teaching specific to Christians, its a teaching of what God hates specifically. Now lets say even one of those attributes describes me.....that has no impact on the things God hates. God's hatred of evils is not influenced by me or where I'm going after I die.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I will say that educated women are well aware of the advantage men have in this life and are only trying to provide females with the same chance for success… if this were a man’s issue, we would be able to get abortions while pumping gas.
Yea, yea, yea bimbo....and if men got breast cancer it would already be cured. Meanwhile in Realville, there is a better cure rate for breast cancer than testicular cancer.

ask any man who is pro-life if he is willing to subject himself, his male offspring and his entire namesake lineage to a vasectomy that can be reversed when he is financially and emotionally mature enough to handle marriage and fatherhood… let’s see what they think about that…

All this is going to do is pump more undesirables into society… and your side hates poor people… congratulations, you’re gonna get a hell of a lot more of them now
That's so wholesome, teaching Children to hate, won't you be surprised, as they put you in some old age warehouse.

Even thought I don’t agree with him, I give him a pass because it’s his religion. I don’t mess with a persons spirituality because that is their path/journey and it’s not my business to tell him or anyone for that matter that their core belief system is wrong.

We are born into these ideologies (religious and political) whether we choose to recognize it or not. It is part of who we are.

If we want him to learn tolerance, we must first teach him by showing it to him.
I don't know of any religion that teaches hatred, if they do exist, they should be sent to the FEMA camps.

I agree, but then who I am to judge them? That’s where my faith gets in the way…

Organized religion stems from Judaism which eventually branched off into the Catholic Church. The Lutherans and Christians wanted to focus on Jesus worship more and they then branched off from Catholicism.

It’s the focus on Jesus and being saved and then the need to save everyone else that doesn’t resonate with me.

I’m a confirmed Catholic and myself and my children are spiritual (non practicing believers in the higher power).
The "religion" that Jesus taught was disdain for bastardizing Gods Law.
The only disdain I recall was, Jesus driving the Capitalists out of the Temples.
Jesus regularly showed contempt, disrespect, and disdain for the religious caste that bastardized God's Word.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Show me in the Bible where it teaches Christians to hate, a race, or population, or government controlled region.

I have to agree with you here and them simultaneously… and this is why my spirituality has zero to do with a Bible written by the male ego… plus they covered way to much ground for it not to be confusing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its not a sin to be a race although previously, some were cursed as unclean because they were born out of incest. Others were verboten because they were notoriously pagan...but thats not due to race per se. I have posted what God hates many times. It isnt a teaching specific to Christians, its a teaching of what God hates specifically. Now lets say even one of those attributes describes me.....that has no impact on the things God hates. God's hatred of evils is not influenced by me or where I'm going after I die.

Yer hero speaks...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yer hero speaks...Lokmeer!

Just to be clear, I love him as a Christian Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, watch the video to 1 minute, then turn off!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how these supposed "educated" people are so stupid they havent figured out "education" is used as a euphemism for brain washed establishment bot.

Just look at the response for the over turning of Roe. The "educated" among us are having hysterical tantrums screaming about how they wont be able to have abortions.....how they should induce abortion with vet medication and no medical supervision.

"Educated" in this context is used to describe low info partisan hacks who use dumb and ignorant arguments and fear mongering manipulation tactics like emotional blackmail and gaslighting while seeing THEMSELVES as more "educated" as their opposition.

It doesn't mean any of us view any of you as intelligent. It's an insult. The fact this flies over so many leftoid heads just further demonstrates the point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If that’s true what’s all your hysteria about, Princess?

That is stupid. There is a low rate of vasectomy getting reversed and it gets smaller the longer it has been sense it was done. There are around 20 different types of contraception available, many are free, and a supposedly educated person could make use of them. If that some how fails There is the morning after pill or worst case a $29.95 bus ticket to another state to get an abortion.

Do you even understand that the proposed court ruling would not outlaw abortion? It just follows the 10th amendment and kicks the issue back to the States where it always belonged.

It’s not stupid, it’s logic. You take a woman who is raising 3+ kids on her own in this economy and tell me that strapping her with one more mouth to feed isn’t going to potentially kill her with stress…. or result in the children being neglected or abused. Abuse and neglect is worse than being beaten. We do not have the mental health resources for this.

I believe I gave several examples of how to avoid pregnancy in the first place, how to handle it if contraception fails, and even how to get a legal abortion even if living in a state which regulates it. That is before we speak about any fire department will take a new born no questions asked or discussed adoption.

You really are avoiding these obvious points.

Every fire dept, ER, clinic. You can even call 911 and they will take the baby no questions.