The GOP is looking for poorly educated woman

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Matt Gaetz Lashes Out At ‘Over-Educated’ Women Protesting For Abortion Rights

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why do the educated women dislike GOP policies toward Wimmins?

I will say that educated women are well aware of the advantage men have in this life and are only trying to provide females with the same chance for success… if this were a man’s issue, we would be able to get abortions while pumping gas.
Yea, yea, yea bimbo....and if men got breast cancer it would already be cured. Meanwhile in Realville, there is a better cure rate for breast cancer than testicular cancer.

ask any man who is pro-life if he is willing to subject himself, his male offspring and his entire namesake lineage to a vasectomy that can be reversed when he is financially and emotionally mature enough to handle marriage and fatherhood… let’s see what they think about that…

All this is going to do is pump more undesirables into society… and your side hates poor people… congratulations, you’re gonna get a hell of a lot more of them now
And they won’t be Trump voters.
If that’s true what’s all your hysteria about, Princess?

I will say that educated women are well aware of the advantage men have in this life and are only trying to provide females with the same chance for success… if this were a man’s issue, we would be able to get abortions while pumping gas.
Yea, yea, yea bimbo....and if men got breast cancer it would already be cured. Meanwhile in Realville, there is a better cure rate for breast cancer than testicular cancer.

ask any man who is pro-life if he is willing to subject himself, his male offspring and his entire namesake lineage to a vasectomy that can be reversed when he is financially and emotionally mature enough to handle marriage and fatherhood… let’s see what they think about that…

All this is going to do is pump more undesirables into society… and your side hates poor people… congratulations, you’re gonna get a hell of a lot more of them now

That is stupid. There is a low rate of vasectomy getting reversed and it gets smaller the longer it has been sense it was done. There are around 20 different types of contraception available, many are free, and a supposedly educated person could make use of them. If that some how fails There is the morning after pill or worst case a $29.95 bus ticket to another state to get an abortion.

Do you even understand that the proposed court ruling would not outlaw abortion? It just follows the 10th amendment and kicks the issue back to the States where it always belonged.

It’s not stupid, it’s logic. You take a woman who is raising 3+ kids on her own in this economy and tell me that strapping her with one more mouth to feed isn’t going to potentially kill her with stress…. or result in the children being neglected or abused. Abuse and neglect is worse than being beaten. We do not have the mental health resources for this.

I believe I gave several examples of how to avoid pregnancy in the first place, how to handle it if contraception fails, and even how to get a legal abortion even if living in a state which regulates it. That is before we speak about any fire department will take a new born no questions asked or discussed adoption.

You really are avoiding these obvious points.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

All 4 of my kids were taught to hate people like you.

my children were raised in love with family who supported them

they were taught compassion and kindness… they weren’t little disrespectful assholes
Mine too.

They were also taught to hate liberals

they make me so proud everytime they tell how badly they want to bash some liberals head in for being a liberal

a tear fell from my eye when I saw the pictures and videos of my baby girl leading an anti trump rally at LMU and then again at USC

proud mommy moment

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That is stupid. There is a low rate of vasectomy getting reversed and it gets smaller the longer it has been sense it was done. There are around 20 different types of contraception available, many are free, and a supposedly educated person could make use of them. If that some how fails There is the morning after pill or worst case a $29.95 bus ticket to another state to get an abortion.

Do you even understand that the proposed court ruling would not outlaw abortion? It just follows the 10th amendment and kicks the issue back to the States where it always belonged.

It’s not stupid, it’s logic. You take a woman who is raising 3+ kids on her own in this economy and tell me that strapping her with one more mouth to feed isn’t going to potentially kill her with stress…. or result in the children being neglected or abused. Abuse and neglect is worse than being beaten. We do not have the mental health resources for this.

I believe I gave several examples of how to avoid pregnancy in the first place, how to handle it if contraception fails, and even how to get a legal abortion even if living in a state which regulates it. That is before we speak about any fire department will take a new born no questions asked or discussed adoption.

I would never have an abortion. I agree with you, I just don’t think motherhood is something you force on someone who doesn’t want it. The detriment is far to great a burden on society.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After 4 months imbeciles like lotus will still say they are zygotes.

but that’s because at 72 she has the brain power of a zygote

hey lotus. Do me a favor and fall face first down a flight of stairs will ya?
Oerdin says at 12 weeks they're ready to take Stubby's job posting in chatrooms.

279835658_5235433499851687_5583261899471398567_n.jpg

That you are forced to completely lie just shows how you have no argument. No one said any such thing, fucktard. All you have are lies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

they were taught compassion and kindness… they weren’t little disrespectful assholes
Mine too.

They were also taught to hate liberals

they make me so proud everytime they tell how badly they want to bash some liberals head in for being a liberal

a tear fell from my eye when I saw the pictures and videos of my baby girl leading an anti trump rally at LMU and then again at USC

proud mommy moment
I still remember with joy and proudness the day my two sons jumped an antifa tard who was trying to harass an elderly lady cause she had a maga hat on

They beat that fucker to within an inch of his life left the fucker for dead and I couldn’t have been a prouder dad if I had imagined a scenario myself

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would never have an abortion. I agree with you, I just don’t think motherhood is something you force on someone who doesn’t want it. The detriment is far to great a burden on society.

I am old fashioned and still believe the claim Democrats said they wanted in the 1980's and 1990's about it being "safe, legal, and rare". The left has jumped the shark now though demanding new borns be killed, as in actual babies who have been born, demanding abortions up to the point of birth when the mother is in labor, and other horse shit like California decriminalization infanticide as long as the baby is 28 days old or less.

Like I said, kicking this back to the States, as the 10th amendment says should be done, is the proper course of action in my mind.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poor kids. They dont know how evil faggits are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After 4 months imbeciles like lotus will still say they are zygotes.

but that’s because at 72 she has the brain power of a zygote

hey lotus. Do me a favor and fall face first down a flight of stairs will ya?
Oerdin says at 12 weeks they're ready to take Stubby's job posting in chatrooms.

279835658_5235433499851687_5583261899471398567_n.jpg
Thats about 4 weeks, you lying bag of shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s the hysteria over banning abortions after 16 weeks

Are cunts really that stupid so as not to know they are pregnant within a 4 month window?

and this part is impossible to refute

but what if she is on drugs? Or doesn’t know?
At 4 months, you can feel the baby moving in you, dipshit. Are you sure you have children of your own?

Did it feel like tiny bubbles in your tummy? Did your tits swell to a DD?

Retard, I was with both of the mothers through both of their pregnancies.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
One congressman makes a joke about over educated hysterical gender studies PHDs and then our resident idiot posts this horse shit. Aidsman truly is incapable of thought and is just an NPC.

@Bastard Factory can the management consider a limit on threads per day per poster? I am getting tired of aidsman spamming dozens of dead end threads each day. At least require him to have them worded with a question which prompts discussion. The endless spam of mindles drivel propaganda lies is boring though. Not to mention it mucks up the forum with dozens of useless threads which mostly only get 1-3 responses.

This...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I am old fashioned and still believe the claim Democrats said they wanted in the 1980's and 1990's about it being "safe, legal, and rare". The left has jumped the shark now though demanding new borns be killed, as in actual babies who have been born, demanding abortions up to the point of birth when the mother is in labor, and other horse shit like California decriminalization infanticide as long as the baby is 28 days old or less.

Like I said, kicking this back to the States, as the 10th amendment says should be done, is the proper course of action in my mind.

I think it should be held as a last resort in a desperate situation. I tested moderate for political views, but I’m affiliated with leaning left here mostly because I want equality for everyone.

But I’m not going to align myself with any radical movements and saying that babies need to be killed. That’s just DISGUSTING.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Poor kids. They dont know how evil faggits are.

my children were not force fed fear based damnation

they were also not subjected to either of their parents being overtly judgmental against anyone

They both turned out straight, but I would have loved them no matter what. I just want them to be happy tbh.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s the hysteria over banning abortions after 16 weeks

Are cunts really that stupid so as not to know they are pregnant within a 4 month window?

and this part is impossible to refute

but what if she is on drugs? Or doesn’t know?
At 4 months, you can feel the baby moving in you, dipshit. Are you sure you have children of your own?

Did it feel like tiny bubbles in your tummy? Did your tits swell to a DD?

Retard, I was with both of the mothers through both of their pregnancies.

calm your moobs… I know you tried your best to be a good dad and that’s all any of us can do

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's so wholesome, teaching Children to hate, won't you be surprised, as they put you in some old age warehouse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's so wholesome, teaching Children to hate, won't you be surprised, as they put you in some old age warehouse.
Hate is not bad. Tolerance is not always good either.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not very Lao Tse of you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not very Lao Tse of you.
I looked that up and no, its not.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not very Lao Tse of you.
I looked that up and no, its not.
If you assume your opponent is a retard, prepare to be surprised. There is a reason Iran and Afghanistan have been beating back European invaders for Centuries.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Even thought I don’t agree with him, I give him a pass because it’s his religion. I don’t mess with a persons spirituality because that is their path/journey and it’s not my business to tell him or anyone for that matter that their core belief system is wrong.

We are born into these ideologies (religious and political) whether we choose to recognize it or not. It is part of who we are.

If we want him to learn tolerance, we must first teach him by showing it to him.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Even thought I don’t agree with him, I give him a pass because it’s his religion. I don’t mess with a persons spirituality because that is their path/journey and it’s not my business to tell him or anyone for that matter that their core belief system is wrong.

We are born into these ideologies (religious and political) whether we choose to recognize it or not. It is part of who we are.

If we want him to learn tolerance, we must first teach him by showing it to him.
I don't know of any religion that teaches hatred, if they do exist, they should be sent to the FEMA camps.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know of any religion that teaches hatred, if they do exist, they should be sent to the FEMA camps.

I agree, but then who I am to judge them? That’s where my faith gets in the way…

Organized religion stems from Judaism which eventually branched off into the Catholic Church. The Lutherans and Christians wanted to focus on Jesus worship more and they then branched off from Catholicism.

It’s the focus on Jesus and being saved and then the need to save everyone else that doesn’t resonate with me.

I’m a confirmed Catholic and myself and my children are spiritual (non practicing believers in the higher power).

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
“Male and female he created them”

What would Jesus say about you retards and your 142 genders ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyone with a lick of sense HATES mass murderers. Any religion that doesnt teach hatred for such evil isnt worth a fuk.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree, but then who I am to judge them? That’s where my faith gets in the way…

Organized religion stems from Judaism which eventually branched off into the Catholic Church. The Lutherans and Christians wanted to focus on Jesus worship more and they then branched off from Catholicism.

It’s the focus on Jesus and being saved and then the need to save everyone else that doesn’t resonate with me.

I’m a confirmed Catholic and myself and my children are spiritual (non practicing believers in the higher power).
The "religion" that Jesus taught was disdain for bastardizing Gods Law.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Show me in the Bible where it teaches Christians to hate, a race, or population, or government controlled region.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The "religion" that Jesus taught was disdain for bastardizing Gods Law.
The only disdain I recall was, Jesus driving the Capitalists out of the Temples.