The GOP is looking for poorly educated woman

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Matt Gaetz Lashes Out At ‘Over-Educated’ Women Protesting For Abortion Rights

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why do the educated women dislike GOP policies toward Wimmins?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is there a tampon in your bathroom right now? For you to bleed on?

lolz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My wife has a masters degree and when we got together, we discussed the "what ifs" about pregnancy and decided together we would be parents as abortion is evil. She's not a stupid liberal whore tho.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One congressman makes a joke about over educated hysterical gender studies PHDs and then our resident idiot posts this horse shit. Aidsman truly is incapable of thought and is just an NPC.

@Bastard Factory can the management consider a limit on threads per day per poster? I am getting tired of aidsman spamming dozens of dead end threads each day. At least require him to have them worded with a question which prompts discussion. The endless spam of mindles drivel propaganda lies is boring though. Not to mention it mucks up the forum with dozens of useless threads which mostly only get 1-3 responses.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I will say that educated women are well aware of the advantage men have in this life and are only trying to provide females with the same chance for success… if this were a man’s issue, we would be able to get abortions while pumping gas.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I will say that educated women are well aware of the advantage men have in this life and are only trying to provide females with the same chance for success… if this were a man’s issue, we would be able to get abortions while pumping gas.
Not in Oregon you wouldn’t. The imbeciles there are not qualified to pump their own gas according to the state.

lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, yea, yea bimbo....and if men got breast cancer it would already be cured. Meanwhile in Realville, there is a better cure rate for breast cancer than testicular cancer.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, yea, yea bimbo....and if men got breast cancer it would already be cured. Meanwhile in Realville, there is a better cure rate for breast cancer than testicular cancer.

ask any man who is pro-life if he is willing to subject himself, his male offspring and his entire namesake lineage to a vasectomy that can be reversed when he is financially and emotionally mature enough to handle marriage and fatherhood… let’s see what they think about that…

All this is going to do is pump more undesirables into society… and your side hates poor people… congratulations, you’re gonna get a hell of a lot more of them now

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

ask any man who is pro-life if he is willing to subject himself, his male offspring and his entire namesake lineage to a vasectomy that can be reversed when he is financially and emotionally mature enough to handle marriage and fatherhood… let’s see what they think about that…

All this is going to do is pump more undesirables into society… and your side hates poor people… congratulations, you’re gonna get a hell of a lot more of them now
And they won’t be Trump voters.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If that’s true what’s all your hysteria about, Princess?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is stupid. There is a low rate of vasectomy getting reversed and it gets smaller the longer it has been sense it was done. There are around 20 different types of contraception available, many are free, and a supposedly educated person could make use of them. If that some how fails There is the morning after pill or worst case a $29.95 bus ticket to another state to get an abortion.

Do you even understand that the proposed court ruling would not outlaw abortion? It just follows the 10th amendment and kicks the issue back to the States where it always belonged.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What’s the hysteria over banning abortions after 16 weeks

Are cunts really that stupid so as not to know they are pregnant within a 4 month window?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd never sterilize myself. I might want more kids...but I doubt it. My wife got fixed...but thats because she was done at 2 kids. I dont pull out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That is stupid. There is a low rate of vasectomy getting reversed and it gets smaller the longer it has been sense it was done. There are around 20 different types of contraception available, many are free, and a supposedly educated person could make use of them. If that some how fails There is the morning after pill or worst case a $29.95 bus ticket to another state to get an abortion.

Do you even understand that the proposed court ruling would not outlaw abortion? It just follows the 10th amendment and kicks the issue back to the States where it always belonged.

It’s not stupid, it’s logic. You take a woman who is raising 3+ kids on her own in this economy and tell me that strapping her with one more mouth to feed isn’t going to potentially kill her with stress…. or result in the children being neglected or abused. Abuse and neglect is worse than being beaten. We do not have the mental health resources for this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All 4 of my kids were taught to hate people like you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Are cunts really that stupid so as not to know they are pregnant within a 4 month window?

and this part is impossible to refute

but what if she is on drugs? Or doesn’t know?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s not stupid, it’s logic. You take a woman who is raising 3+ kids on her own in this economy and tell me that strapping her with one more mouth to feed isn’t going to potentially kill her with stress…. or result in the children being neglected or abused. Abuse and neglect is worse than being beaten. We do not have the mental health resources for this.
Good news bimbo, like me, more and more guys are getting custody and the ex wives arent paying support. Be happy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At 4 months, you can feel the baby moving in you, dipshit. Are you sure you have children of your own?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
After 4 months imbeciles like lotus will still say they are zygotes.

but that’s because at 72 she has the brain power of a zygote

hey lotus. Do me a favor and fall face first down a flight of stairs will ya?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

my children were raised in love with family who supported them

they were taught compassion and kindness… they weren’t little disrespectful assholes

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin says at 12 weeks they're ready to take Stubby's job posting in chatrooms.

279835658_5235433499851687_5583261899471398567_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

they were taught compassion and kindness… they weren’t little disrespectful assholes
Mine too.

They were also taught to hate liberals

they make me so proud everytime they tell how badly they want to bash some liberals head in for being a liberal

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Mine too.

they make me so proud everytime they tell how badly they want to bash some liberals head in for being a liberal
Would you just stop it, you fat headed lunk of alopecia and girdle chaffing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oerdin says at 12 weeks they're ready to take Stubby's job posting in chatrooms.

279835658_5235433499851687_5583261899471398567_n.jpg
After 4 weeks a sissy like you can use one as a tampon

If you happen to be without and can’t find one in a boys bathroom in your homo state

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Mine too.

Would you just stop it, you fat headed lunk of alopecia and girdle chaffing.
Time to change your tampon you sissy fairy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

At 4 months, you can feel the baby moving in you, dipshit. Are you sure you have children of your own?

Did it feel like tiny bubbles in your tummy? Did your tits swell to a DD?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Aren’t you guise relieved that Jackson doesn’t have to weigh in on a subject she knows nothing about?

Women.

Lmao. Close fuckimg call