There's not much sympathy either for a terrible debilitating injury :(Could a responsible adult clean this mess up, please. This is a serious thread about personal injury, not a pissing match.
@realgrimm
There's not much sympathy either for a terrible debilitating injury :(Could a responsible adult clean this mess up, please. This is a serious thread about personal injury, not a pissing match.
@realgrimm
Its always been a thing in Merseyside that White socks = gay Lol.I know gen z like the white socks but they're mostly gay anyway. And they wear them with sliders, it's horrendous
X mentioned in the past that he once went a full week without changing his socks and just kept turning them inside out...Well, sort-of white.
I don't think he washes them very often.
probably because you fell while drunk getting out of a car.There's not much sympathy either for a terrible debilitating injury :(
There were no cars involved, I told you that alreadyprobably because you fell while drunk getting out of a car.
You fell walking?There were no cars involved, I told you that already
There's a temporary pavement which is basically just a long pile of fine gravel, I fell off the edgeYou fell walking?
Could a responsible adult clean this mess up, please. This is a serious thread about personal injury, not a pissing match.
@realgrimm
Who's fault is that?There's a temporary pavement which is basically just a long pile of fine gravel, I fell off the edge
I think you're being very harsh and judgementalWho's fault is that?
You're the one already bragging abpout your "payout". You want to make your neighbors pay for your drunkenness...I think you're being very harsh and judgemental
I don't think you really have room to talk as a litigious yank. Maybe the neighbours will be pleased that the councils been held to account. If we wanted to walk over a rough path we'd go over the fieldsYou're the one already bragging abpout your "payout". You want to make your neighbors pay for your drunkenness...
Who have I ever sued?I don't think you really have room to talk as a litigious yank. Maybe the neighbours will be pleased that the councils been held to account. If we wanted to walk over a rough path we'd go over the fields
Yanks are notorious for suing, it's a factWho have I ever sued?
I'll wait.
I don't think you really have room to talk as a litigious yank. Maybe the neighbours will be pleased that the councils been held to account. If we wanted to walk over a rough path we'd go over the fields
The laws on my side here garraty. Maybe I will sue just to prove all you people wrong. None of you have even seen the mess we've been left with hereIt's impossible to idiot-proof the entire world. For a start sometimes the idiots are also inebriated and there's nothing we can do to stop them from doing inebriated idiot things. All we can do is laugh at them afterward and refuse to let them blame anyone else.
The laws on my side here garraty. Maybe I will sue just to prove all you people wrong. None of you have even seen the mess we've been left with here

I can see it now "Judge I'm suing to prove Garraty_47 wrong...pay me now so I can own him"The laws on my side here garraty. Maybe I will sue just to prove all you people wrong. None of you have even seen the mess we've been left with here
Well there's the small fact that you quoted me, otherwise I never would've knownWell gosh... what could have possibly made you think I was talking about you?
![]()
Here a fella with eyes like yours we’d make fun of getting poked in the eye with a cock lolIts always been a thing in Merseyside that White socks = gay Lol.