The Kartrashian slim-thick body ideal unhealthy for women

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminds me of this...
0vc27Om.gif
That ass! :facepalm:

She can't sit down, can she? But seriousy, that's not real. Her ass is all out of focus.

you would be surprised… there was a woman at an event we went to who had the weirdest ass implant I’ve ever seen. Very pretty girl otherwise. But we couldn’t figure out if she had an implant or it was one of those stuffed butt undies thingies on.

it didn’t sit right… like she had a tight dress on and had the back indent right above it and then it looks like it’s getting big and curvy, but it ended abrupt and awkwardly… and about 6” too soon.

I’m not sure when you’ve been back home last… but I’m horrified by the plastic zombies.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
To each his or her own. Quit worrying about what people do with their bodies.

Interesting isn't it how ethnic women are judged?

I wasn't judging ethnic women. I simply posted an article about how these types of surgeries are dangerous. Women of all ethnicities, white included, are getting the surgeries. The Kartrashians, who started this shit, are white. And I said nothing about anyone who naturally looks like that.

I believe it started with J Lo… and had already been trending via hip hop music video since the late 80s. The kardashians were gorgeous before they turned plastic zombie. The angles they try to work are too extreme.

As someone who has a thick Irish white ass that garnishes a lot of attention… especially when I’m walking near the courthouse:GiggleBitch:… men LOVE LOVE LOVE that shit. They are most attracted to the dip in your back right above it and don’t even know it.

I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that there is something wrong with women built like me.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I get why a woman would want to enhance her looks in this department. If it makes you happy or feel sexier, more fucking power to you. I think all women are beautiful and little booties need love too tho.

Speaking of little booties… why do men’s asses always look so tiny and clenched? That shit is ridiculous.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
BBL - fat transfer. Implants are something completely different.

which is less invasive, correct? It’s like liposuction if I recall.

My cousin is doing this in August. She is 23 @ 5’ 11” and weighs 140. The doctor wants her to gain weight for it because there isn’t any fat on her. I told her she can borrow some ass if she needs to :GiggleBitch:

You don’t have to answer this, but are you happy with the results? What is the life expectancy of this procedure?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To each his or her own. Quit worrying about what people do with their bodies.

Interesting isn't it how ethnic women are judged?

I wasn't judging ethnic women. I simply posted an article about how these types of surgeries are dangerous. Women of all ethnicities, white included, are getting the surgeries. The Kartrashians, who started this shit, are white. And I said nothing about anyone who naturally looks like that.

I believe it started with J Lo… and had already been trending via hip hop music video since the late 80s. The kardashians were gorgeous before they turned plastic zombie. The angles they try to work are too extreme.

As someone who has a thick Irish white ass that garnishes a lot of attention… especially when I’m walking near the courthouse:GiggleBitch:… men LOVE LOVE LOVE that shit. They are most attracted to the dip in your back right above it and don’t even know it.

I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that there is something wrong with women built like me.

I get why a woman would want to enhance her looks in this department. If it makes you happy or feel sexier, more fucking power to you. I think all women are beautiful and little booties need love too tho.

Speaking of little booties… why do men’s asses always look so tiny and clenched? That shit is ridiculous.

Because most men have tiny clenched asses. LOL.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Worse than the ultra-thin ideal, because the Kardashian look usually requires plastic surgery.

Why do they all want giant asses? They are comical (to be laughed at) at best, and just plain ugly at worst.

I'll never get it.
Perhaps ask Cuntess. It's ghetto-cool. I don't understand why white women are disfiguring themselves to realize a low class pop-culture ideal. Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Please see late edit above.
Why with the race thing? Need I mention wigs or a whole list of other things? I don't see why you had to try and bring the same stuff that everybody is tired of into this thread? Just leave it out...
Sorry, man - I'll leave off.
It would just be nice to have some threads devoid of that stuff... =/
...although I think in context it is totally appropriate and unavoidable.

In this case I agree, and it goes with 4chan mocking the whiteboy short back and curly style that is also cringe.

In part its full on ghetto culture. When you have a mindset where a gain for someone equals a loss for someone else things will aim for the lowest common denominator. Sometimes called the negrofication of the media. Dont like it? You shouldn't, culture and that includes advertising etc should attempt to inspire, to move towards great ideals and wonderous things, not aim for the bottom.

A culture run by people with no vested interest or imune from negative outcomes. Where are the parents(fathers) geting to grips with their ofspring when they pull goonish shit, or calling out "influencers". In my day this would open you up to public ridicule and snearing so why doesn't this?

We have filters that make women look like blow up dolls, Groucho Marx eyebrows, orange tans and baboon arses, why are their friends not having a quiet word with them? Are all women constant congenital liars? I am beginning to think I could make a mint being a fasion advisor.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Worse than the ultra-thin ideal, because the Kardashian look usually requires plastic surgery.

Why do they all want giant asses? They are comical (to be laughed at) at best, and just plain ugly at worst.

I'll never get it.
Perhaps ask Cuntess. It's ghetto-cool. I don't understand why white women are disfiguring themselves to realize a low class pop-culture ideal. Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Why with the race thing? Need I mention wigs or a whole list of other things? I don't see why you had to try and bring the same stuff that everybody is tired of into this thread? Just leave it out...

Are all women constant congenital liars?

Seek help, pal. You're losing it.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll never get it.

Are all women constant congenital liars?

Seek help, pal. You're losing it.

That was a retorical point not a litteral statement of beleif, but then those that speak valley girl English could also be covered by the hubris of constent congenital liars.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive had one for 15 years already…I proposed and married her in 02/02/2020. The date is a numerical palindrome. We even have matching tattoos marking the wonderful occasion.

:Happy5:
I meant you could have one attached to your own backside.