The Kartrashian slim-thick body ideal unhealthy for women

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To each his or her own. Quit worrying about what people do with their bodies.

Dont listen too much to this. I'm sure your ass isnt all deformed looking and you didnt maul your whole body.

You know I wish no women ever went under a knife for something like that but in the end I'm supoortive. I wish women didnt feel the need.

Plus im gonna look like shit compared to the rest of ya'll because im just gonna go ahead and age and deflate :LOL3:

I'll barely go to the doctor for a kidney stone anymore lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna defend Paris Hilton. That woman was abused by her own damn mother. "Kidnapped" out of her bedroom and taken to one of those "abuse teens until they break" camps that Dr Phil loves.

And that guy who filmed her performing (poorly, too) sexually. Her terrible blow job skills were blasted across the country WITHOUT her consent. That was NEVER meant for public consumption.

Imagine how humiliating and degrading that is? Paris Hilton is the poster child for how wealth wont make you happy or being you less problems. I'm sure she would trade it for meaningful and loving family bonds that she was denied.

Her life makes me sad. Seriously. I could only imagine if I had lived out my dysfunction in the public eye with all those resources... fucking hell. I'd make her look like an old Sunday School marm.
Although I agree I'd still rather be crying in my Ferrari than be dirt poor... I know people with money have problems but me personally? I'd be happy as fuck to be miserable as fuck all alone in my mansion haha! I'd have doggos to keep me company and fuck humanity! :CooL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna defend Paris Hilton. That woman was abused by her own damn mother. "Kidnapped" out of her bedroom and taken to one of those "abuse teens until they break" camps that Dr Phil loves.

And that guy who filmed her performing (poorly, too) sexually. Her terrible blow job skills were blasted across the country WITHOUT her consent. That was NEVER meant for public consumption.

Imagine how humiliating and degrading that is? Paris Hilton is the poster child for how wealth wont make you happy or being you less problems. I'm sure she would trade it for meaningful and loving family bonds that she was denied.

Her life makes me sad. Seriously. I could only imagine if I had lived out my dysfunction in the public eye with all those resources... fucking hell. I'd make her look like an old Sunday School marm.
Although I agree I'd still rather be crying in my Ferrari than be dirt poor... I know people with money have problems but me personally? I'd be happy as fuck to be miserable as fuck all alone in my mansion haha! I'd have doggos to keep me company and fuck humanity! :CooL:

You think that, until you have it.

Wealth is a good way to turn people into sociopaths. Js.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You think that, until you have it.

Wealth is a good way to turn people into sociopaths. Js.
I'd just go fishing all over the world, play on my crazy expensive gaming PC, have a massive collection of Tarantulas, drive my cars etc... I'd die happy with not a single person to ruin it for me, honest I'd be loving it! Oh and I'd defo get a boat too... =)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Paris Hilton has a flat ass lol. But yes, I would take her over a chunky monkey.

I remember back in 2005 or so, after her video got leaked, and that was the joke at another forum I was on, everyone coming in saying "is this where I find the Paris Hilton video?" lolol. That video sucked, way over hyped. Much like Pamela Anderson's video.

Personally, if a lady wants to do something to her body, that makes her feel good about herself, go for it. But in my opinion, most the time its not necessary. Like a gal with small tits, TOTALLY fine by me! Dont need no saline baggies inserted into them lol. Cause they perky, the way I like 'em, and them bags will cause them to droop in their old age. Too many doing WAY too many modifications, just to get them likes on Fakebook, or for "attention". Girl, you look fake as fuck, and only men that are dogs are gonna want that, and they wont commit either.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Hey @Blazor ... good to see ya still have electricity and shit. The forecasts I was lookin at yesterday were looking like yer neighborhood was gonna get hammered good. Things okay there, I hope?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey @Blazor ... good to see ya still have electricity and shit. The forecasts I was lookin at yesterday were looking like yer neighborhood was gonna get hammered good. Things okay there, I hope?

Mostly just a lot of rain here man, but thanks for checking lol. Glad too, melting all this snow and ice finally.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting isn't it how ethnic women are judged?

I wasn't judging ethnic women. I simply posted an article about how these types of surgeries are dangerous. Women of all ethnicities, white included, are getting the surgeries. The Kartrashians, who started this shit, are white. And I said nothing about anyone who naturally looks like that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you on a mission to derail all of my threads?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wasn't judging ethnic women. I simply posted an article about how these types of surgeries are dangerous. Women of all ethnicities, white included, are getting the surgeries. The Kartrashians, who started this shit, are white. And I said nothing about anyone who naturally looks like that.

You are talking to someone who judges based on skin color.

She thinks only ethnic women get surgeries like this, and that the only reason to criticize it is because they are ethnic. Even though the topic was about white women and didnt have to do with race.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you on a mission to derail all of my threads?
No, but don't push me because I do know how to do that shit.

Well, your last few posts in my threads have had nothing at all to do with the subject matter. Not sure how I was pushing you. Just asking an honest question.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="LotusBud, Women of all ethnicities, white included, are getting the surgeries. The Kartrashians, who started this shit, are white. And I said nothing about anyone who naturally looks like that.
[/QUOTE]

1st off the Kartrashians are not white and believe they are Persian and a bunch of sluts that love big black cocks!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If I recall, there was a similar reaction to the breast implant craze way back when.

I blame JLo for this round.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree with you about surgeries. But, I wasn't referring to you, though you did like some posts where people were shit talking about women that are shaped a lot more voluptuously.

There are women, on this very planet, that are naturally shaped like Kim Kardashian.

Most of these women are "ethnic". I find it offensive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If I recall, there was a similar reaction to the breast implant craze way back when.

I blame JLo for this round.

Jennifer Lopez was naturally shaped like that, as was Selena Quintanilla the Chicano Tex-Mex singer. Never mind all the African American women that are shaped similarly - without surgery.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
[QUOTE="LotusBud, Women of all ethnicities, white included, are getting the surgeries. The Kartrashians, who started this shit, are white. And I said nothing about anyone who naturally looks like that.

!st off the Kartrashians are not white and believe they are Persian and a bunch of sluts that love big black cocks!
[/QUOTE]
Persians are Caucasian, btw - if that means white to you.
..though "caucasians" can also have dark skin.

Kartrashians are fairly light, no?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

!st off the Kartrashians are not white and believe they are Persian and a bunch of sluts that love big black cocks!
[/QUOTE]

Their dad was Armenian, which is 'white,' their mom is caucasian. Whatever. I did not in any way start this thread with any intentions of having it be about race or ethnicity. It is about the craze for butt implants. That is ALL. Women of all races and ethnicities are getting these implants.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Their dad was Armenian, which is 'white,' their mom is caucasian. Whatever. I did not in any way start this thread with any intentions of having it be about race or ethnicity. It is about the craze for butt implants. That is ALL. Women of all races and ethnicities are getting these implants.
..but one can't simply avoid the conversation, in context, that black pop culture, which has been embraced across the board by (what we can call) the youth is where this starts. Go ahead and check out hip hop vids of women jiggling their asses like mandrills in heat - if you see any Audrey Hepburn's in there lemmeknow. You may not like to hear or think about it that way, but that's what it is. I say that having read some recent exposes of black women saying they have embraced the Sarah Barttman model. I don't know if that's a "here's that" to historic white dominance or what, but modern marketing has influenced the youth to also embrace black modern culture. So that's why you can't simple disconnect the two. Basically - women are being modeled as things to fuck, and from behind - not even intimately face to face. That's what it's about - pardons, but it's a degradation of women into which many have bought.
..and so the surgery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..but one can't simply avoid the conversation, in context, that black pop culture, which has been embraced across the board by (what we can call) the youth is where this starts. Go ahead and check out hip hop vids of women jiggling their asses like mandrills in heat - if you see any Audrey Hepburn's in there lemmeknow. You may not like to hear or think about it that way, but that's what it is. I say that having read some recent exposes of black women saying they have embraced the Sarah Barttman model. I don't know if that's a "here's that" to historic white dominance or what, but modern marketing has influenced the youth to also embrace black modern culture. So that's why you can't simple disconnect the two. Basically - women are being modeled as things to fuck, and from behind - not even intimately face to face. That's what it's about - pardons, but it's a degradation of women into which many have bought.
..and so the surgery.

Yeah, but you don't see any Whitney Houstons or Kerry Washingtons in there, either, and, of course you do see Kartrashians and Madonna and the like. I didn't mean for this to degenerate in this way.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
..and so the surgery.

Yeah, but you don't see any Whitney Houstons or Kerry Washingtons in there, either, and, of course you do see Kartrashians and Madonna and the like. I didn't mean for this to degenerate in this way.
I didn't know Madonna had ass implants but I'm not AWWWL ABOOOORD! with the pop crap anyway.
You don't see Billie or Dina Washington there either, but they all weren't around when the shitty pop culture sprang into being. You think it started with the Trashians? It didn't, even if they advanced it.

Yep - women just sugar - that's all. (2004) Love the song for the music but it's misogynistic as hell.
It all didn't start with the Trashians by far.

Eeh, zagga zow
Zagga now now now now now
Ziggy, yo, let's do this
Pon bed pon floor against wall
We sex dem all 'til dem call me (what?)
I'm di girls dem sugar dats all (zagga)
Welcome di king of di dancehall (send off)
Pon bed pon floor against wall (what?)
We sex dem all 'til dem call me (uh-huh)
I'm di girls dem sugar dats all (cool)
Welcome di king of di dancehall
Play wid dem hair
(Catch it now gimme nuh hickey gal)
Don't yuh dare (Titty stiff eeh?)
Remove yuh underwear
And mek me fi ram it in, stick it in, jam it in widout
(Gyal fi get sex, don't?)
Who dat ah ask me why?
Gallis me ask me question nuh funky guy
(Sum'n fat eeh?)
So how you act so shy?
Me nuh beg kitty but me'd ah like a bligh
Why? just to rise yuh foot up high
'Cause I, yes I, I believe you can, fly, straight to di sky
Betweenie mi name, me between yuh thighs
(Me nuh Batman)
Afta me nuh Robin guy
If you and I ever knot to tie
Nuh shy, when me stab it then yuh reply
Bite yuh lips and cross yuh eyes, 'cause
Yuh body shape so good
Let me introduce you to a piece a wood
(Beenie can I be your girl?)
I tink yuh should but I, don't wanna be misunderstood
(Nuh mistake)
Me nuh wan no gal wid only pretty face
Me wan di thick inna di waist and di body wid di shape
And di treble wid di bass mek di sound ah di place
Me ah di lawyer pon di case fi di murda pon yuh bass
(This face)
This is no sitting place
Me stand up and dweet nuh bow dung and taste
Me nuh run dung nani no chicken chase
She fi know di sex limits stop at sixty eight
(Me deh ah airport ah wait)
fi some gyal wid air freight
Cah di wul ah dem deh fish ah run dung mi buddy bait
Natural baby juice ah nuh concentrate
You neva know ah so di love doctor great, come on
Me go pon a gyal feast
Cah me go deh so fi sex me nuh go deh so fi eat
(Miss Know how fi dweet)
Some people watch cheat
Deh inna car mi seat but she six inch deep
(When me unleash)
And she see di one feet
(You mean one foot?)
No me mean one feet
Cool baby love yuh too hard to discrete
So she tell everybody how she tear up di sheet
(Yuh tink a toenail?)
Ah di sittin' weh go skeet
Sticky sticky skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet
(An' when we me start beat di drum)
She tink ah down beat
Me nuh deal wid down so baby don't meet
Me want a gyal weh petite (uh) nice and look sweet (true)
When she see di third leg she run like track meet
From me know how fi dweet nah back nah retreat
Me know dat song 'ya complete, so when me go so

Last edited: