The King Martini/ Blandscape Match Discussion Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My match with Scoundrel was way better than the current one.

Poofs you've lost your touch plus ANYONE and I mean ANYONE could beat blandscape... even 3 blind mice sitting on an iceberg eating a fur seal in Canickstan.
I don’t know how both you and Poofter ever did it? You both have such poor grammar. Was your English teacher a foreigner with a speech impediment by any chance? ;)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just took a peek at the actual PvB match thread.

So far, looks like the odds are in Poofer's favour.

It'll be a blast to read pickled pre-writes again.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I kid you, man.

I quit Wordle ⬛⬛ weeks ago.
A little frequency analysis should get me a decent score, but to no avail. My best is in three!
I lucked out a couple of times in two. But I have a killer starter.

I used to play 'n' post daily on VF but that prick Eddie kept spoiling the fun. I eventually took to sharing va PM, but even that got old.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly believe Blandscape would have the advantage. His vocabulary alone should smash Windy City a new orifice…
Blandy has a great vocabulary, sure. His way of connecting great words might be a little too esoteric for some, though.

I love me some Bland posts. Man makes you work for a glimmer, he does.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I kid you, man.

A little frequency analysis should get me a decent score, but to no avail. My best is in three!

I used to play 'n' post daily on VF but that prick Eddie kept spoiling the fun. I eventually took to sharing va PM, but even that got old.
I try to use at least two vowels in my starter.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, you're a pleasant sort when you're sober.

Still not Bastard of the Month material but, we takes what we can gets.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You know, you're a pleasant sort when you're sober.

Still not Bastard of the Month material but, we takes what we can gets.
Bastard Factory created the monster. I used to start decent threads, but they’re too far removed for most member’s tastes here.

*Surfing and the ocean
*Flora
*Martial Arts
*Story time

So now I just take the piss and get provocative…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poofs you've lost your touch plus ANYONE and I mean ANYONE could beat blandscape... even 3 blind mice sitting on an iceberg eating a fur seal in Canickstan.
I don’t know how both you and Poofter ever did it? You both have such poor grammar. Was your English teacher a foreigner with a speech impediment by any chance? ;)

Fuck off dunny Budgie... I got an A for English literature...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I kid you, man.

Lazy phucker!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

A+ for me sunshine. Lol at dunny budgie!

You make a few common mistakes. Poofter is hopeless though. He has no right whatsoever flinging around the dunce cap and telling people that they’re stupid, when the class-clown is borderline illiterate.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You make a few common mistakes. Poofter is hopeless though. He has no right whatsoever flinging around the dunce cap and telling people that they’re stupid, when the class-clown is borderline illiterate.

You are boring. Seriously. A dullard... Go wax one of your planks and stop being a boring fag.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are boring. Seriously. A dullard... Go wax one of your planks and stop being a boring fag.
I’m the least boring member here. You on the other hand, bang on about the same shite day in, day out. Try mix it up a bit and stop being such a bigoted buffoon. It’s very unbecoming. Your tripe on Twitter is cringeworthy. People must think Australian women are cray-cray after hearing some of your political nonsense.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m the least boring member here. You on the other hand, bang on about the same shite day in, day out. Try mix it up a bit and stop being such a bigoted buffoon. It’s very unbecoming. Your tripe on Twitter is cringeworthy. People must think Australian women are cray-cray after hearing some of your political nonsense.

Tripe on twitter? I was banned on twitter AGES ago....

I think you are trying to attract my attention. It isn't going to work dipstick. This is the match discussion thread. Can't you fucking stay on topic? Duh!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I really think that your saving grace is some of your nature photography, but hey, the fauna and flora are the real talent…you just push a button with your gnarly witch digit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think you are trying to attract my attention. It isn't going to work dipstick. This is the match discussion thread. Can't you fucking stay on topic? Duh!~
Regardless of how long ago you were last there…the shit that you said was utterly demented. No wonder you were axed! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And this isn’t a match discussion, it’s a display of disdain for a loud-mouthed lil’ turd burger that goes by the compelling name of Poofer.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
“Let’s consider how much posting activity there would be if Feral and Emmy kissed and made up...How often would the light turn green if Serafina didn't feel the need to kioss at least one ass a day?...And what if Caskur...No, never mind Caskur...Its a useless spambot that should be banned from the internet and shot...Even the ongoing tiff between myself and Poofer...You can't say that it doesn't bring at least the odd chuckle, and at the very least it keeps the board active for a few days here and there...”

@Omnipotent …that jibe must’ve stung!

:LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
seven fucking days

Check the Turd Rail archives, Blandscape was a huge stinker in the matches and TWAP was always calling him a drunk bastard who was wasting the boards times with pathetic match posts.

Here is Mr. Pickles summing up a Blandscape aka Bleh Match:

Now the whole basis of this file is that he hacked Brain's account and stole some of *his* files. The key word being "His" files. The problem is that these "files" that Brain had written read like Bleh wrote them.

Now unless Bleh and Brain are the same person and Brain is pulling one of the most brilliant trolls on TRF, this makes no sense. Bleh did not even attempt to make the *files* read like Brain actually wrote them. Instead we get that all to familiar herky jerky, stilted shit that Beh is famous for.

It's like a drunk Dennis Miller, minus the irony,sarcasm,wit, and humor.

And did Tawt loan Bleh that putty like blob image he used like 2 days ago or did bleh just go "Fuck it" and stole it hoping no one would notice.

Props go to Bleh for making an effort, but he almost symbiotically feeds off of Fox posts, he mentions Trump after Fox posted a huge ass photo of him 2 posts up. He also ends the file in standard Bleh weirdness by mentioning "cum" More disgusting than witty.

Post 3 Bleh whines about Shoutbox.

Post 4 Bleh shows an upgrade in his ability to run an image thru word perfect and post it. Mention of Jews, what took him so long, even tho we all know Fox is a Korean anime fan who spends all his spare time owning everyone in those televised Starcraft tournaments.

Post 5 Bleh scours Google pics for the most unimaginative photo of a fat guy and uses it, along with more bleh bleh i'sm

Post 6 nothing worth reading.

Post 7 Bleh whines again about Fox not providing a narrative, who fucking cares, especially when you do not take your own advice. 7 fucking days and Bleh drips drips out this "files" schtick and then whines about how someone else decides to post.

Post 8 and 9 Are more of the Bleh bleh character, I do not know if this is how he is all the time or this is just a TRF act.

Like someone who posts only in Haiku's, its cute the first few times, but then just becomes unreadable.

I feel that the Rashomon effect also takes effect here. I had 5 different people read Post 8 and asked them what Bleh was trying to say and got 5 different answers.

Person 1 could not even understand a word, Person 2 thought Bleh was voicing his love of Hollywood films, Especially the Transformers series, Person 3 thought Bleh was speaking Esperanto, person 4 just started retching, and person 5 went off and hung himself.

7 fucking days, way too long. I think Bleh hoped to dull the fuck out of everyone until even Fox started posting like bleh does and the whole match winds up with them getting gay married and opening a scottish pub together.

It seems the longer bleh goes the more he starts shitting himself. And does every scott who comes across a dead horse in the road just start beating him like it was their cultural duty?

I felt that bleh was just dragging shit (7 Fucking days) out and hoping to put everyone to sleep so he could slip out the back and eat haggis.

Over all Fox did a Quentin Tarantino like tv show from hell while Bleh just drank wine and acted like a douche bag while taking 7 fucking days to post 1 file every other day.

Bleh, good effort, better graphic skills, needs to expand his range more and pick funnier photos to highlight his points.

Fox did what most Korean Gamers do, spend all night in an internet cafe downing red bull, playing World of warcraft and ridiculing Bleh, all at the same time.

My vote, Fox.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Wow, you need visual prompts from a long dead website to make you feel worthwhile. Whit happened to the here and wow?

This is your problem Proxy, you despise everyone, while loving no-one.

Dat's OK, after all histrionics are your only bionics.