The leftist tears make this game great.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm not a gamer nor a leftist, although there are those who would quibble with both statements. I'm just wondering, if this is a game review, maybe you should mention the actual name of the game?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not a gamer nor a leftist, although there are those who would quibble with both statements. I'm just wondering, if this is a game review, maybe you should mention the actual name of the game?

If you watched the video or even just looked at the thumb nail then you'd already know.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME9ZJEZ_o.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lara Lougan? Was she the reporter who got raped by Arabs during the demonstrations in Egypt to overthrow Mubarak?

Edit: She was.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Middle Eastern men are sexual savages, they're not wired like us! If that was a group of White Nationalists it would've been EVERYWHERE and still brought up to this day! The media must think we're fuckin stupid... Pakis are Dangerous around white woman all over the West... I know there's a few decent ones, usually if they grow up here they're ok but immigrants man, woman stay the fuck away from them, never leave yourself in a position they could snatch you! I've had young girls telling me they've tried to grope and grab them at a festival in Glasgow, fuckin fucks!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Okay, the problem I see now is entirely on me here. Because of my Ignore list, WWWW shows up as the OP and one of my ignored posters is the OP. And it's a Rittenhouse game, but you fucks have already jacked it into Rapist Arabs which is a valid topic even though it probably belongs in Politics not Gaming.

I'll stick around and see where it goes before I chime in.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, the problem I see now is entirely on me here. Because of my Ignore list, WWWW shows up as the OP and one of my ignored posters is the OP. And it's a Rittenhouse game, but you fucks have already jacked it into Rapist Arabs which is a valid topic even though it probably belongs in Politics not Gaming.

I'll stick around and see where it goes before I chime in.
It'll probs be moved but it was a game in a game thread but it should've been put in politics to begin with, it's no big deal though lol

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how he cries and wants to mention his ignore list every chance he gets.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If I had asked you, I'd have done so in the expectation that you'd have something punchier to offer.

Asshole! That's not music, it's just some Scot broad gabbling about something. You get a like just for making me click, dick.

Haha I had to watch that after your comment, that's a Scot from the central belt trying to sound like a sheep shagger hhaahahaha plus "Is the pope a Catholic? Yes, that's why we hate him!" yassss mon the protestants!!!
XxzT9bg.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If I had asked you, I'd have done so in the expectation that you'd have something punchier to offer.

Asshole! That's not music, it's just some Scot broad gabbling about something. You get a like just for making me click, dick.

Haha I had to watch that after your comment, that's a Scot from the central belt trying to sound like a sheep shagger hhaahahaha plus "Is the pope a Catholic? Yes, that's why we hate him!" yassss mon the protestants!!!
XxzT9bg.jpg

Ahhh, so it was even a faked accent?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

XxzT9bg.jpg

100% mate!! I can tell easily, I'll go to her channel and get her real accent if I can haha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

XxzT9bg.jpg

I'm wrong and right at the same time haha she's English, her channel is full of acting so I had to go to her first ones to get her real accent...

EDIT; Well she's still got a bit of a Scottish "Tang" so she probs grew up in Scotland or vice versa

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

XxzT9bg.jpg

I'm wrong and right at the same time haha she's English, her channel is full of acting so I had to go to her first ones to get her real accent...

EDIT; Well she's still got a bit of a Scottish "Tang" so she probs grew up in Scotland or vice versa

She looks like a true firebush too. I once did this pale ginger chick and I swear her pussy glowed in the dark.