The List

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In all seriousness Chadwick...you must be fucking yourself hard reminiscing over the Dove that you lost, that made you bleat over a multitude of forums for over four years. Goddamn son...you must’ve been seriously cunt-struck!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Then narrating a fucking blog to publicly berate his ex whist harping on about being a champ at the Fortnite. Give me a fucking break you stupid, ugly little man! You’re a latent pedodo that needs to be knocked the fuck off!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No offense, you really fucked up this time
Oh really!? Whachugonna do my bru!? Hahahahaaaaaa
It’s not what Iam gonna do, moron.

Listen closely you fucking idiot;

you do not threaten bodily harm of any type on social media. You can get this site shut down.

Your shit hole country has stricter laws about this shit then mine. You, have a history of drunken pigeon chesting on this forum and you, pipsqueak with a double chin that you are, aren’t intimidating or impressing anybody.

Act like a fucking adult or take your blatant stupidity to the dark web.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you do not threaten bodily harm of any type on social media. You can get this site shut down.

Your shit hole country has stricter laws about this shit then mine. You, have a history of drunken pigeon chesting on this forum and you, pipsqueak with a double chin that you are, aren’t intimidating or impressing anybody.

Oi cunt...shut the fuck up! You and I both know where this all fucking ends. Get the fuck off this forum...you don’t belong!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Oi cunt...shut the fuck up! You and I both know where this all fucking ends. Get the fuck off this forum...you don’t belong!
I know where it’s going to end.

You fucking don’t.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a fucking clown and a rat

I know where it’s going to end.

You fucking don’t.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Give me a fucking break squirt...it’s all a stupid fucking game!
King fucking Martini aka Super Chode. Fuck off with that shit arsewipe!
:poop:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
giphy.webp

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
No, you fucking mongulated reject, a game is entertaining, you threatening ppl with bodily harm, isn’t.

You need one person to contact their local authorities over the stupid shit you spew. Just one. And fuck everything up for this forum.

If iam trying to bring new members here, there’s no incentive for them if somebody, a fucking loser with nothing to offer this forum, is threatening members here, to stay.

Read this slow- you are not entertaining, intimidating, or impressing anybody with your stupid, immature act. You look like a fucking fool who forgot to either take his meds on time or forgot to beat his wife.

This isn’t your forum, it’s BFs. And as a mod here, I will look out for his bottom line no matter who the fuck it is doing stupid shit.

Go look at what happened this last time somebody threatened somebody on these types of forums. Over at FT by that demitard Scoundrel. Go read exactly what was told that tulip and burn that shit into your brain the next time you decide to get intoxicated and post up stupid shit.

Sleep your drunk off and come back a normal human being.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No, you fucking mongulated reject, a game is entertaining, you threatening ppl with bodily harm, isn’t.

You need one person to contact their local authorities over the stupid shit you spew. Just one. And fuck everything up for this forum.

If iam trying to bring new members here, there’s no incentive for them if somebody, a fucking loser with nothing to offer this forum, is threatening members here, to stay.

Read this slow- you are not entertaining, intimidating, or impressing anybody with your stupid, immature act. You look like a fucking fool who forgot to either take his meds on time or forgot to beat his wife.

This isn’t your forum, it’s BFs. And as a mod here, I will look out for his bottom line no matter who the fuck it is doing stupid shit.

Go look at what happened this last time somebody threatened somebody on these types of forums. Over at FT by that demitard Scoundrel. Go read exactly what was told that tulip and burn that shit into your brain the next time you decide to get intoxicated and post up stupid shit.

Too bong didn’t weed faggot! Fuck off from this forum you biatching arsewipe!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. You really are a whiney looser babbie, aren't you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wow. You really are a whiney looser babbie, aren't you.
Oh jump on it won’t you. You spelt “loser” wong ya goose!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

tumblr_pcx910MQFC1wmuvgco6_1280.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

BUt then also
tumblr_pcx910MQFC1wmuvgco9_1280.gif