The List

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whata ToP SCAT!!!

What is the plurality of anus by the way? Always wondered.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Whata ToP SCAT!!!

What is the plurality of anus by the way? Always wondered.
Starfish!

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No offense, you really fucked up this time
Oh really!? Whachugonna do my bru!? Hahahahaaaaaa
It’s not what Iam gonna do, moron.

Listen closely you fucking idiot;

you do not threaten bodily harm of any type on social media. You can get this site shut down.

Your shit hole country has stricter laws about this shit then mine. You, have a history of drunken pigeon chesting on this forum and you, pipsqueak with a double chin that you are, aren’t intimidating or impressing anybody.

Act like a fucking adult or take your blatant stupidity to the dark web.
Oi cunt...shut the fuck up! You and I both know where this all fucking ends. Get the fuck off this forum...you don’t belong!

Wow. You really are a whiney looser babbie, aren't you.
Oh jump on it won’t you. You spelt “loser” wong ya goose!
No, I spelt "looser babbie" the acceptable troll way. Dumbass.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

you do not threaten bodily harm of any type on social media. You can get this site shut down.

Your shit hole country has stricter laws about this shit then mine. You, have a history of drunken pigeon chesting on this forum and you, pipsqueak with a double chin that you are, aren’t intimidating or impressing anybody.

Oi cunt...shut the fuck up! You and I both know where this all fucking ends. Get the fuck off this forum...you don’t belong!

Jaelous

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Do yiu have GAIDS?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Watch the parrot squawk....

...grown man cry...

...Keep crying...

...Crybaby says what...

Fucking pipsqueak parrot.

THEN, thinks this place is a social media site hahahahaha. Its a forum Deputy Dipshit!

Show me the rule on here, that says "you may not incite bodily harm against an individual". I'll wait.

What'cha gonna do next, send the Pelosi Police to Oz? Hahahahahah, dumbass. The spiders alone will eat that old cunt.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jaelous

Him? Yes. Funny how he thinks I spelled "loser" wrong but not "baby."

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why don’t you threaten me with bodily harm some more instead?
chill my nigga

you gonna have adminfaggot trying to sharpen his plastic toy cookware knife with a bean bag.

he trend setted the whole "I'm gonna come kill you I'm so mad" around here

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But, but, butt you’re not a troll???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jaelous
I knew I couldn’t trust a fucking Turk! Do you skim through the Quran too, just to get to the juicy bits? Baaahahahahahahahahahaaa
PS: if I misconstrued your flippant retort, please ignore what I just said, Islam rocks because it makes man seem god-like!
:sarcasm:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that really Martini? They must have let him out of the home.

And who the fuck are you, you pathetic scum?

Are you allowed, with your measly chump 283 posts, to cum down to meltdown? UncleDiLFs city`??? You pathetic swine you!
Filthy animal :heyFU:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What gets me is the hide of him showing his face here after that woeful display of resentment towards his bird he lost. Look at his pale head with a pubic hair squiggle for a moustache. Fucking loser with BO...he probably drinks a lot of beer making his sperm unpalatable too the foul penis-featured cockhead!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He’d do another dodgy podcast. Just wait until you hear ol’ penis-features’ voice, it’s like fucking Joe Pesci but with clown undertones. Real fucking idiot this dickhead...too much time on his hands since he got given the flick! Every chick’s worst nightmare...he really just needs a mother figure. Breast feeding shouldn’t carry on into the double digit years...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
He’d do another dodgy podcast. Just wait until you hear ol’ penis-features’ voice, it’s like fucking Joe Pesci but with clown undertones. Real fucking idiot this dickhead...too much time on his hands since he got given the flick! Every chick’s worst nightmare...he really just needs a mother figure. Breast feeding shouldn’t carry on into the double digit years...
Dang you really hate this guy huh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dang you really hate this guy huh?
HATE is such a harsh word. I feel cringy that he’s a male acting like a fucking drip online. Gathering up a posse of delusional idiots to publicly berate and ridicule his ex for him. Since he temporarily became “supermod” fucking pisses me off. Dropkick needs a boot in the head not commendation. Fucking peasant that it is!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Why don’t you threaten me with bodily harm some more instead?
chill my nigga

you gonna have adminfaggot trying to sharpen his plastic toy cookware knife with a bean bag.

he trend setted the whole "I'm gonna come kill you I'm so mad" around here
Well if he does moving forward, I’ll explain to him the seriousness of doing such just like I did the obsessed moron here in this thread.

I repeat- you do not post calls to violence on social media. There is nothing entertaining about it. It is illegal and Bastard Factory doesn’t condone that type of activity. If the idiotic rabble here is that stupid, they can use google for a clearer definition.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread is officially the most active one in the meltdown. Congratulations?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
King Martini. You can give up by yourself . Just leave . It's better for you.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yiu need to give up your title. I am taking. Over now as super moderator. Accept this.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard

What gets me is the hide of him showing his face here after that woeful display of resentment towards his bird he lost. Look at his pale head with a pubic hair squiggle for a moustache. Fucking loser with BO...he probably drinks a lot of beer making his sperm unpalatable too the foul penis-featured cockhead!

Hey, aren't you that drunk kanga fucker that was in the paper? I also read that a bunch of street whores had to get tetanus shots after you paid them to suck your rusted out cock.

Cheers, matey!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey, aren't you that drunk kanga fucker that was in the paper? I also read that a bunch of street whores had to get tetanus shots after you paid them to suck your rusted out cock.

Cheers, matey!

8 posts you whoreson and you mess with a Superstar like Breakfall?? Bahahah!!

You whoreson. Is Julia your ex ? Guess what? I PARA FUCKED her ya cuck.

8 posts!! Bahahaha!!

Scum of the earth! GTFO of meltdown ya sissy

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This place needed a jumpstart and I'm glad to be the one to do it.

The Bastard factory Wiki drops on Monday or Tuesday depending if I place in the Fortnite tourney.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard

Cheers, matey!

8 posts you whoreson and you mess with a Superstar like Breakfall?? Bahahah!!

You whoreson. Is Julia your ex ? Guess what? I PARA FUCKED her ya cuck.

8 posts!! Bahahaha!!

Scum of the earth! GTFO of meltdown ya sissy

I'm sure your nipples exploded with delight when you posted this, but everyone I know stopped talking like that when they graduated kindergarten.

In the meantime, I must... try... very... hard... to... take... anything... you... say... seriously...