The Lord, the legend, the saviour of the White race

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like one of yours Scouse

A Brit sure, but a Labour lefty traitor.
^^^Airy Fairy Anne, in the comfort of his own bath house.

no-politics-round-here

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ermmm, newsflash, legends don't fuck their own relatives then top themselves off.

He started off a good guy working for the German people but he didn't finish that way. And how you finish MATTERS MORE!~

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ermmm, newsflash, legends don't fuck their own relatives then top themselves off.

He started off a good guy working for the German people but he didn't finish that way. And how you finish MATTERS MORE!~
He's the most loved guy on the internet in 2021, there's an awakening can you feel it? check yourself!
jUnKnih.png

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's the most loved guy on the internet in 2021, there's an awakening can you feel it? check yourself!
jUnKnih.png

My father-in-law who died before I met my husband was in the Hitler youth. I studied German history from the 1850s until Hitler marched into Poland 1939. Unless others here studied German history, I doubt they know more than me about Hitler.

If you want to be taken seriously you don't back losers... He lost. Get over it!~

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

jUnKnih.png

My father-in-law who died before I met my husband was in the Hitler youth. I studied German history from the 1850s until Hitler marched into Poland 1939. Unless others here studied German history, I doubt they know more than me about Hitler.

If you want to be taken seriously you don't back losers... He lost. Get over it!~
I beg to differ...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

jUnKnih.png

I beg to differ...

Differ about what?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

jUnKnih.png

I beg to differ...

Differ about what?
That you know more about Hitler than the rest of us...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He was an Austrian Aries with one testicle... He most likely was manipulated by The SS ... he probably didn't know half the stuff those sociopaths did.