The Nakba (The Disaster or Catastrophe) expulsion and removal of Palestinians

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"In 1948, more than 700,000
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
– about half of prewar
's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by
militias
during the
The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession, and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the
Between
were destroyed. Village wells were poisoned in a
programme
and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Jews and the Muslims both lived all over Palestine.

They had a war.

The Jews won.

Of course more Muslims (i.e. the losers of the war) were displaced.

Because The Jews Won.

From the Wiki @Lily posted:

"During the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, around 10,000 Jews were forced to evacuate their homes in Palestine or Israel."

So Jews were displaced from their homes in Palestine too.

"The war indirectly created a second, major refugee problem, the
. Partly because of the war between Jews and Arabs in Palestine, hundreds of thousands of Jews who lived in the Arab states were intimidated into flight, or were expelled from their native countries, most of them reaching Israel."

"The immediate reasons for the flight were the popular Arab hostility, including pogroms, triggered by the war in Palestine and anti-Jewish governmental measures."

So the dirty fuckin' Muslims in other Arab states chased the Jews away from their homes because of a war somewhere else.

History matters.

Exactly.

Unfortunately, you have a difficult time understanding The Facts.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEPNYX8_o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Anyone know who this guy is?

That's a diff muslim flapping his gums, he beleives what he wants as other type Muslims believe waht they want you simpleton, you are aware there are diff types of Muslims right .... not just bald ones, they all have their own interpetation of the Quran

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right? I mean who doesn't like being dispossessed?!
Not to mention that in the last decades, Israel has been claiming more and more territory, building settlements in areas that were supposed to be off limits to them, and increasing the pressure they put on Palestinians, making their territory more like an open air prison than anything else. It's disgracecful what they have done and are doing.

Israel has established Jewish neighborhoods in
and in the Israeli-occupied portion of the
, both of which Israel has effectively annexed, and as such Israel does not consider the developments there to be settlements. The international community regards both territories as held under Israeli occupation and the localities established there to be illegal settlements. The
found the settlements to be illegal in its 2004
In the West Bank, Israel continues to expand its remaining settlements as well as settling new areas,
despite pressure from the international community to desist.

The transfer by an occupying power of its civilian population into the territory it occupies is a
although Israel disputes that this applies to the West Bank.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You know what's funny? The Jihadis would throw homosexual Lefties like Admin and Hollowgay off the top of the tallest building in Gaza right after brutally ass raping them so hard their pelvises would break.

But "Queers for Palestine" right?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's funny? The Jihadis would throw homosexual Lefties like Admin and Hollowgay off the top of the tallest building in Gaza right after brutally ass raping them so hard their pelvises would break.

Interesting that your response to inhumane terrorists is to murder all Palestinians.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Similar situation up here in Canada when all the leftist queer weirdos supported uncontrolled immigration and called sensible people "islamophobes" and shit like that...and now the Muslims are marching against all the queer ideology stuff in schools and everywhere else. You will not see two homos walking hand-in-hand in majority Muslim neighbourhoods around here. They would for sure be confronted.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting that no conservative acknowledges the original sin of the Israeli state. I lie, it isn't interesting. It's reveals their cowardice.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Interesting that your response to inhumane terrorists is to murder all Palestinians.

I'm not murdering anyone. I don't have a dog in the jew/arab fight. At least the Jews are civilized and don't dig up their own water pipes to turn into crude rockets or paraglide armed soldiers into a music festival to mow down innocent unarmed high kids like your Pali animal pals did.

So tell me, do you really support "Free Palestine" or do you just have to because of Prog Peer Pressure?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not murdering anyone. I don't have a dog in the jew/arab fight. At least the Jews are civilized and don't dig up their own water pipes to turn into crude rockets or paraglide armed soldiers into a music festival to mow down innocent unarmed high kids like your Pali animal pals did.

So tell me, do you really support "Free Palestine" or do you just have to because of Prog Peer Pressure?

I support any people striving for self-determination from their occupying oppressors. Much like I do the Ukrainians. No one tells me jack shit, Reggie. I look into situations deeper than "Islam bad" type of people.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I support any people striving for self-determination from their occupying oppressors. Much like I do the Ukrainians. No one tells me jack shit, Reggie. I look into situations deeper than "Islam bad" type of people.
Um, the Gazan "Palestinians" have had "self-determination" since the early 2000s. They've had one election, one time, and promptly voted in Hamas as their political leaders. That have not been "occupied" by any "oppressors" since then.

What have they done with their "self-determination" over the last nearly two decades??

Is that too hard of a question for you?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, the Gazan "Palestinians" have had "self-determination" since the early 2000s. They've had one election, one time, and promptly voted in Hamas as their political leaders. That have not been "occupied" by any "oppressors" since then.

What have they done with their "self-determination" over the last nearly two decades??

Is that too hard of a question for you?

Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about. That whole region was Palestinian. Of course they're occupied.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about. That whole region was Palestinian. Of course they're occupied.
Ahhh. I see the question was, indeed, too hard for you.

Tell me, when was the last time that "whole region was Palestine?"

Oh wait! You're a stupid and ignorant cunt. You couldn't possibly be bothered to crack a history book, not when there is so much "facts matter" Leftist narrative shit to keep up with.

Anyway, when you see that pussy Admin tell him too answer my post in my Tribute Thread.

And Hi Miss Lotus! Hope there are no Jihadis in Portugal.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahhh. I see the question was, indeed, too hard for you.

Tell me, when was the last time that "whole region was Palestine?"

Oh wait! You're a stupid and ignorant cunt. You couldn't possibly be bothered to crack a history book, not when there is so much "facts matter" Leftist narrative shit to keep up with.

Anyway, when you see that pussy Admin tell him too answer my post in my Tribute Thread.

And Hi Miss Lotus! Hope there are no Jihadis in Portugal.

Ad hom attacks when you don't like being pushed back, hmm?

I don't care that there has never been a Palestinian nation state. The people were there for hundreds if not two thousand years. The nation state is a relatively modern concept and we both know it, weenis.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That whole region was Palestinian.

That whole region had Muslims, Jews, and Christians living in it.

You people try to be deceptive by saying "Palestinian" because nowadaze people equate Palestinian with Muslim.

But it was a mix of Muslims, Jews, and Christians.

It had to be divided because the Muslims refused to live together peacefully.

Do you even realize this? Are you so blind to the truth?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ad hom attacks when you don't like being pushed back, hmm?

You did not even try to answer his question.

You debate very dishonestly because you just ignore any facts/questions that you know may defeat your argument.

I don't care that there has never been a Palestinian nation state. The people were there for hundreds if not two thousand years. The nation state is a relatively modern concept and we both know it, weenis.

Jews and Christians were there before Muslims.