The New who Knew IS a Jew thread...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do the others in the ovens find your words as incessantly boring as we do borescape ?

I don't know, do you often make a speech as you burn no-one worth repeating, in your cold claustrophobic dead oven of worth?

You boring halfwit
A fucking tree stump would be more a pleasure of meeting than your incessantly boring oven dodging ass .
Ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good luck finding loose change in the BF couch with this fucker blandscope around lol

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oi fuck_face…go open up threads like it’s in fashion elsewhere. You fucking Scottish arse_end! Go revive FT you chihuahua-barking prat!

I'm slightly confused, as you must often feel. How does me being a Jew make proven Jews like BF, Casket, Flea, Not Aryan, and Dovey, not Jews?

I have proved categorically, that they are all Jews, just by simply using their own premise of proof.

I have decided you are also a Jew.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm slightly confused, as you must often feel. How does me being a Jew make proven Jews like BF, Casket, Flea, Not Aryan, and Dovey, not Jews?

I have proved categorically, that they are all Jews, just by simply using their own premise of proof.

I have decided you are also a Jew.
You’re Scottish! You’re like the white niggers of the world sunshine…. enuff said!
:LOL3: