The New who Knew IS a Jew thread...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now, maybe Not Aryan or The Countess, can explain to us all what exactly their problem is with being a Jew. And please, base it in the reality of history, and not histrionics?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
LsIfJhv.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I spy a love connection between Garraty and Caskur!!!!

He has this thing for me ever since I objected to some brown American getting pregnant TWICE in Australian to stop being deported. The stupid old hippy thinks I am a horrible person not to want our stuggling workers to help out some conniving US slag attached to our public paid health system while her SO languishes in jail.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A scottish jew? jesus christ........
I was boning a Scottish Russian Jew decades ago... she was a double cheap nasty bitch in the end when the relationship ended.

But her Scottish side was from Glasgow, so fair enough.... just those genetics on their own should have been a red flag.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I was boning a Scottish Russian Jew decades ago... she was a double cheap nasty bitch in the end when the relationship ended.

But her Scottish side was from Glasgow, so fair enough.... just those genetics on their own should have been a red flag.

For what my tiny sack of ruffled testicle skin.

The viability of your own stupidity.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You talk shit in pointless circles unless you're hospitalised and on a morphine drip.

Please take up narcotics in your daily or promptly shut the fuck up, you blithering third rate extra douchebag in Dad's Army...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did she say "ACCCCKKKKK!!!!" before every sentence?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Only when she was trying to shave my wallet....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do the others in the ovens find your words as incessantly boring as we do borescape ?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Please take up narcotics in your daily or promptly shut the fuck up, you blithering third rate extra douchebag in Dad's Army...

And after all those narcotics, I still make you feel wonderfully inadequate.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You seem even unable to spell Och right.

You do realise that Scots English is recognised not as a dialect, but a language. By the UN no less.

Don't you speak my language at least once a year the world over when you sing Auld Lang Syne?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now that we all agree you are more Jewish than me Not Aryan, how will you and yours be celebrating yon yonder Yom Kippur?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You talk shit in pointless circles unless you're hospitalised and on a morphine drip.

Anything like a cigarette you can’t live with out?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Perhaps you should explain what's right with it, seeing as you're so invested in donning your snot green Israeli Defence Force army attire and defending all things kosher...

isrlol.jpg