Trumptards Are Parrots? Who Knew?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone but Trumptards that's who. I have never know a trumptard or anyone willing even in a single instance to defend Trump who was anything more than a parrot and o yes we have them here. Actual parrots.

Interviewer: So what is your understanding of these indictments?
Trumptard: Hillary's emails BRAAAWWWKK
Interviewer: Do you consider these charges serious?
Trumptard: Biden BRAAAAWKK
Interviewer: Do you think this might effect the 2024 election?
Trumptard: Laptop LAPTOP LAAAAPTOOOOP! BWAAAAAARRKK!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yahoo lol, you poor child.

Everyone knows the actual parrots have TDS.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yahoo lol, you poor child.

Everyone knows the actual parrots have TDS.
TDS? It’s not that Blazor. It’s that smelly orange make up, the ignorant lies, and his tendencies to be an all time crook. These are flaws that you fools admire. I mean, what’s fatso done for you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh so *that's* what Lotsa Snoring meant by "politics is now in Meltdown".

This, dear readers, is what we call a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I might say well played, LS, but then I'd be a liar.
The truth will always be a mother fucker. A liar? Like your hero?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
TDS? It’s not that Blazor. It’s that smelly orange make up, the ignorant lies, and his tendencies to be an all time crook. These are flaws that you fools admire. I mean, what’s fatso done for you?

You've gotten close enough to sniff his makeup?

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh so *that's* what Lotsa Snoring meant by "politics is now in Meltdown".

This, dear readers, is what we call a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I might say well played, LS, but then I'd be a liar.

Gotta make sure to keep gaslighting. Anything someone says that he doesn't like is either a "whataboutism" or now "parroting".

No one is allowed to address the weighted justice and partisan weaponization. The response is always hysterical deflection tactics. Right for attacking the person but never addresses the actual point.

The ONLY way people like him accept that anyone actually read anything about this is if their opinion is one he agrees with. If he doesn't like your opinion....you are a parroting Trumptard committing a whataboutism. His "side" is untouchable and no questioning them or noticing how the standards do not apply to them at all.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Gotta make sure to keep gaslighting. Anything someone says that he doesn't like is either a "whataboutism" or now "parroting".

No one is allowed to address the weighted justice and partisan weaponization. The response is always hysterical deflection tactics. Right for attacking the person but never addresses the actual point.

The ONLY way people like him accept that anyone actually read anything about this is if their opinion is one he agrees with. If he doesn't like your opinion....you are a parroting Trumptard committing a whataboutism. His "side" is untouchable and no questioning them or noticing how the standards do not apply to them at all.

Their understanding of any issue begins and ends with how it can be used to prevent Trump from running and/or winning another presidential election. Context doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. History is irrelevant and any data not supporting the preferred narrative is fallacious.

Their brains are broken and I fear many of them will never recover. They've dug themselves so deeply into a 'the end justifies the means' mindset that they will ignore or excuse any atrocity or corrupt act in furtherance of their goal to "get" Trump.

The intensity of their obsessive hatred is matched only by the depths of their willing ignorance.

The fact that it's their very fervor concerning Trump which fuels his popularity and influence is lost on them but a great source of amusement to me. They're smashing themselves in the face with a brick while shouting: "How'd you like that, huh? Want another one? I'll give you another one!"; it's both the stupidest and funniest thing in popular culture right now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone but Trumptards that's who. I have never know a trumptard or anyone willing even in a single instance to defend Trump who was anything more than a parrot and o yes we have them here. Actual parrots.

Interviewer: So what is your understanding of these indictments?
Trumptard: Hillary's emails BRAAAWWWKK
Interviewer: Do you consider these charges serious?
Trumptard: Biden BRAAAAWKK
Interviewer: Do you think this might effect the 2024 election?
Trumptard: Laptop LAPTOP LAAAAPTOOOOP! BWAAAAAARRKK!!!!