xXx
Site Supporter
Nerve hit !

h8i7Ebz.gif

mission-accomplished-stampstampsignmissionaccomplished-260nw-437357575.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why you just stoped playing with me did i hit a nerve lol :LMAO::LMAO2::LOL1::ROFL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF being pardoned by @Bastard Factory. Awarded highest honors in fuckery of snowflakes lol....

Dilf-Pardon.jpg
did you just make that lmfao

Of course, Im a Photoshop master lol.

What would you like me to chop next.... Stinky sucking kneegrow cock? lol

Look you bald fucking 160 pound cocksucker ... if you want to use my face as an excuse to look at Black cock while 'photoshopping' say that ....don't make excuses you sad little bald fucker ...

Says the one that posted a dude sucking 2 cocks at the same time just a mere 5 mins later lol.

I bet you cant wait to head down to the homeless shelter tonight and suck off a couple. It is your favorite day, Suck-a-few Saturday! lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF being pardoned by @Bastard Factory. Awarded highest honors in fuckery of snowflakes lol....

Dilf-Pardon.jpg
did you just make that lmfao

Of course, Im a Photoshop master lol.

What would you like me to chop next.... Stinky sucking kneegrow cock? lol
shampain has boobs you no lol

I dont think I have a full on pic of Shampain lol, only partials lol.

what do you do save people's pics ... ??

Creep factor
old-school-panel-of-judges-picture-id155159435

Goddammm creepy bald people ffs

I can up the creep factor, if you would like :devil1:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It really does seem like our stinky has broke you blazo, you’ve changed ever since he roasted you... Weak sauce

Ok, I shall chop you with boobies and cock lol...........

OPPPS Bald little feels getted hurted again ... MUST ...RUN...TO ....PICTER MAKING MACHINE

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Hurt? Dude I was drunk and having a blast lol. Sorry if you missed out, I know diddlin' your starfish was more important at the time lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wanna know whats special,
about honey and tea?
They go together perfectly,
Like you and me.

source.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wanna know whats special,
about honey and tea?
They go together perfectly,
Like you and me.

source.gif

Short and sweet, about like your micropenis eh Stinky lol?

Btw, I been meaning to aplogize to you for letting you down in this thread. You keep popping in here in hopes that some massive "pole" will be posted, but alas each time you are disappointed. I assure you, that if your lil sausage fingers can type out "massive cock" on any search engine, you will get that twinkle back in your eye again lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why you send this to me StinkyBallsack!? You proved your point, you dont have a micropenis. But even with a vagina Im still not coming off any!

Stinky-Trans.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I voted for UncleDerp to go, but that was just to fuck with him moreso than an actual desire to see him gone. If he actually leaves, I can't bat him around like a human tether-ball no more.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know what you mean ...it's like my little bald buddy up there who acts like I don't have a superb pic of his shiney noggin' to fuck with :Grin3:

He's just lucky I have a softy spot for Bald 160 pound make believe ninjas who like Lord of the Rings ... ffs Lord of the rings :LMAO: as if BALD wasn't enough .

I'm starting to think the little bald fucker empties his bag over every pic he makes of me
tenor.gif

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t worry I’ll be drinking shortly I just need a few hours to reproduce myself... I’m sure you understand you dirty fahget... Just remember that when your sleeping I’ll be practicing throat punches! I won’t forget tonight ok lads
no it dont work like that if you got nuthen you are nuthen wheres your stripes now asshole i just turned you in to mush with veryones help and you did nil
:Thinking::facepalm:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t worry I’ll be drinking shortly I just need a few hours to reproduce myself... I’m sure you understand you dirty fahget... Just remember that when your sleeping I’ll be practicing throat punches! I won’t forget tonight ok lads
no it dont work like that if you got nuthen you are nuthen wheres your stripes now asshole i just turned you in to mush with veryones help and you did nil
:Thinking::facepalm:
yes hold your head and run you chicken shit run to ather sites saying how good you are and geting lol at lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
StinkyFister’s wife has broken free from her pen again.

You really should learn to mask your hurt .. it's unbecoming of the 'Fat Nazi' image thing you got goin' on

Last edited: