The reason Benzo was kicked out the Cum Garglers EXPOSED!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Imagine thinking that "looking like a fool" is something to give a fuck about on a forum.

This is exactly how you know you are dealing with a narcissist. They are slaves to appearances and ironically look unhinged trying to make other people look like "fools".

Why the fuck would Benzo care if he looks foolish? And what about the inability to control what others see.....maybe come to terms with that.

well benzo posted a pic of his shit filled bathtub so it is safe to assume he not only looks foolish but is actually a filthy fool and proud of it.

Dovey, will you follow Benzo's lead and scat up this thread?

That is a new one I must admit, benzo's way of closing down this thread is to scat it up. That also implies he has a fuck load of scat pics on his hard drive to do just that.

this is so sad, where is the great content everyone was promised

Why don’t you ask Poofer, you whiny little cross-forum jacking off shitbag?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine thinking that "looking like a fool" is something to give a fuck about on a forum.

This is exactly how you know you are dealing with a narcissist. They are slaves to appearances and ironically look unhinged trying to make other people look like "fools".

Why the fuck would Benzo care if he looks foolish? And what about the inability to control what others see.....maybe come to terms with that.

well benzo posted a pic of his shit filled bathtub so it is safe to assume he not only looks foolish but is actually a filthy fool and proud of it.

That is a new one I must admit, benzo's way of closing down this thread is to scat it up. That also implies he has a fuck load of scat pics on his hard drive to do just that.

Why don’t you ask Poofer, you whiny little cross-forum jacking off shitbag?

fuck off to your sub forum and take your scat daddy with you

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
from tranny gif spammer to scat spammer, EMBARRASSING
Oh, which whoreson do we have here???

Regan, the dude who never SCATs????
So you never drop a PREZZIE???
It is natural. Like food or sex. Why you love GIFs of food or tits??? And not SCAT???
You hypocrite scum! @Dr. Funkenstein is just showing you nature!

SCHWEINEFICKER!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF This thread deserves some scat brah.
I'll start (right now not later):
3851617.gif
Whats a HAPPY SCAT! 7 of 10*!!!

Hope he SCATs awesome

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think it was sweet.

...and strychnine is an excellent sugar substitute?

And did you just say in a subtle way that I don’t deserve a love poem?

Perish the thought.
Just because I haven't written you a poem doesn't automatically mean you don't deserve poetry.

But given your apparent taste in poets... I doubt anything of mine would be to your liking anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm definately not gonna post scat lol.

Dont get me wrong.....I think Benzo is an idiot and an asshole. I just think this latest "let's post screen shots from 20 years ago" thing is even worse.

I've been waiting on these big awesome contents for a few years now. I'm starting to think they dont exist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course you don't worry about looking like a fool on a forum. Duh.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I think it was sweet.

...and strychnine is an excellent sugar substitute?

And did you just say in a subtle way that I don’t deserve a love poem?

Perish the thought.
Just because I haven't written you a poem doesn't automatically mean you don't deserve poetry.

But given your apparent taste in poets... I doubt anything of mine would be to your liking anyway.
I doubt it as well.
No one said shit about those poem(s) back then when it was fresh. Nobody. Those were decent poems. Should have saved them.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
No one said shit about those poem(s) back then when it was fresh. Nobody. Those were decent poems. Should have saved them.

I mentioned them in my 'Flea Needs 3Rd Rail' video from about, oh, four years ago?

I don't recall doing so specifically but I'm pretty sure I would have mentioned them in the forum as well.

An act of self-preservation you know:
"Please stop! Please for the love of all that's holy STOP!"
...kind of thing.

But of course you wouldn't remember that since you were too busy ignoring our pleas for mercy and squeezing out the kind of poetry that would make a Vogon lose his lunch.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I mentioned them in my 'Flea Needs 3Rd Rail' video from about, oh, four years ago?

I don't recall doing so specifically but I'm pretty sure I would have mentioned them in the forum as well.

An act of self-preservation you know:
"Please stop! Please for the love of all that's holy STOP!"
...kind of thing.

But of course you wouldn't remember that since you were too busy ignoring our pleas for mercy and squeezing out the kind of poetry that would make a Vogon lose his lunch.
I don't remember any video and nobody gave me shit about those wonderful poems.
Maybe somebody like you who doesn't read let alone write poetry may have thrown some shade on my artwork, but I would ignore any remark as a matter of course anyway.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why was the cunt wranglers started?

Answer - flea
No it was because I ran him/Frostbyte/Snarf of TRF by ripping his laughably gay shtick, man in a dress with the catchphrase "Fondle my balls". He then cam back with his gang Jiggy "Cawk" McPorchface and "Show me your muscle pics" Bath house Benzo for protection.

This was when I miscalculated, i thought nobody would be dumb enough to side with their laughable faggotry, but many of them did.
they were teed up for Dra1n to take a kill shot and make them his bitches by creating a fag group but he probably missed it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now that you've finally noticed this, perhaps you Dovey haters can liberate yourselves from the constant wasted effort.

It's almost sad watching people try so hard to get to a person who really doesnt care about it.... or care about appearances on a message board. ...and only end up having full blown tantrums and meltdowns and resorting to using private conversations and trying to weaponize ones children.

Benzo doesnt give a fuck about this, either. Who is going to be looking at him differently after a couple retards post screen shots from 20 years ago? LOL. Whats the point here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that you've finally noticed this, perhaps you Dovey haters can liberate yourselves from the constant wasted effort.

It's almost sad watching people try so hard to get to a person who really doesnt care about it.... or care about appearances on a message board. ...and only end up having full blown tantrums and meltdowns and resorting to using private conversations and trying to weaponize ones children.

Benzo doesnt give a fuck about this, either. Who is going to be looking at him differently after a couple retards post screen shots from 20 years ago? LOL. Whats the point here?

If you don't care, why the hell do you respond?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
So I’ll drop a few hints…

Who remembers Benzo here frolicking over at Turd Fail posting tranny gifs with reckless abandon?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Funny how these faggots all need help. Can't do anything alone. Pack mentality. Weak.