The Reflection Pool

Do you like me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how your fake indignation about me making fun of Breakfall's dead mother has you all broken up inside. Too bad your kind of fabricated dog shit doesn't fly. Don't fucking come running into my thread with your Underoos in a bunch talking about how I make fun of other poster's dead family members, when your insane fucking ass wants to gas the fuck out of everyone that's not white. Get the fuck outta here with your ass backwards morals, or lack thereof. Keep on contradicting yourself you bitter fuck and I'll keep knocking your squared head into the fucking bleachers you cowardly little bitch.

About your pm, I made up nothing nor did I lie about anything regarding your message. I even posted an unadulterated screenshot of your shitty attempt to be Mr. Suave, which I saw through a mile away. You can cry all fucking day long you talking turd, but at the end of day it was you that sent an unsolicited email to me thinking you were going to waste my time and play your stupid little games with me in dm. You certainly saw how that turned out for you, didn't you, you Hulkamaniac!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You're a loser and if you were to drop off the face of the Earth, no one would give a fuck.

The psychopath who had a 5 year long meltdown shreik fest because two adults from a forum hung out in real life and fucked is accusing someone of "backwards morals" and criticizing "fake indignation".

Over something that he did that actually IS offensive and scum baggy.

The drooling tard that tried hard to get some info on someone else's minor children by asking for "proof" the kids were not taken by the state. The dog fucking wack job who threatened lawsuits because we were accusing him of being Poofer.

I guess all that emotional disruption Flynn experienced because no one asks his permission and blessing before they bang is all totally real indignation.....bahahahaha.

What a pitiful sack of shit Flynn is.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that Flynn thinks some certain morons actually give two fucks about her I wonder if it will go around telling people it loves them.Or start saying users on here are like brothers and sisters to her lulz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You should start a deodorant pool for that withered old witch @LotusBud - she fucking stinks like an elephants armpit

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
you should stop breathing because you are a tard

Well believe me, I've tried, which proves that I'm not a "tard."

You on the other hand will never be allowed on any Disney rides, carnival rides, fair rides, an F-15, a Geo Metro and any gas powered go-kart.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well believe me, I've tried, which proves that I'm not a "tard."

You on the other hand will never be allowed on any Disney rides, carnival rides, fair rides, an F-15, a Geo Metro and any gas powered go-kart.
Flynn, that was corny

Please try harder

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Before I vote, I need to know which of the 5 Flynn's Im voting for.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at this!

According to the poll, the majority of you like me!

I knew it!!!
Hmmm. 60 some people logged in over the past 48 hrs and all of 6 voted that they do for who knows what reason. Not exactly a who's who of posters either. That means over 90% did not vote that they like you. Middle school can be a harsh learning ground Flynn. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is Flynn still ugly? Thought so... When the new "No ugly people" rule comes into effect on here, you're gonna hav to find somewhere else to shitpoast & drop your stinky verbal girl turds, sugar flaps.