The Reflection Pool

Do you like me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"YOU REALLY DO LOVE ME!!!!"

I post up this thread in the hopes of getting some clarity. I was cruising Meltdown when I stopped to read a post about me that said,

"...people dislike you..."

See. I don't think that's really true. I think the posters are under the impression that if they profess their love for me, they'll be heckled for it. I know for a fact that I'm a nice and down to earth person. I exemplify these traits with my everyday behavior here, at The Nut House.

HrKPGdQ.jpg

Furthermore, I think the "dislike" thing is rooted in pure jealousy. How can I understand the plight of those in a totally different social class than I? How can I possibly walk a mile in their Walmart brand shoes and not want to slit my own throat with the plastic teeth of a comb? For the most part people like me. I'm soo very confident about this that I'm going to make a list of all the posters that like me and think I'm groovy:

@Alticus
@Aryan
@Biggie Smiles
@Breakfall
@No One
@Oerdin
@Blazor
@Master Pu
@UncleDiLF
@Lotte Skoring
@cw_
@Garraty_47
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
@Swamp-Duck

This comprehensive list of posters who love me is a true representation of my social engineering skills. I could ask any person on that Dollar Store list to come to my aid if innocent me were being verbally attacked by some booger head from another rival forum. Everyone on that list would put their emaciated or obese frames in the verbal line of fire for me, just to protect the only true Diva here, me!

HrKsLJ4.md.jpg

I also know people love me because they are always talking about me and how I'm a generous and a very thoughtful person everytime I read a random thread. What other's don't seem to understand is these are my bestest e-forum friends and they'd all die for me in real life because I'm awesome and did I mention I am a Diva?

Another reason people love me is my very laid back demeanor and how I always have a kind word for anyone. For example, I asked Aryan how he and his boyfriend were doing? Instead of letting me know if they got their top & bottom issues squared away, he tells me to fuck off. Now, I could have let him have it white Karen style, but I gave him a pass because of the mental anguish he's going through dating a top. I keep telling Aryan that bending over on all fours and getting pegged in the ass isn't considered a bottom position. He never listens to me but I know he cares for me.

Hrf559n.md.webp

Another shining example of another poster that absolutely adores me is Garraty. He thinks he's soOoOo sneaky! Like I don't know he's all up in my threads posting up queer as fuck replies while watching out for my online safety. He's making sure no bad people try to take advantage of me on account I am very naive and did I ever tell you guys I am a Diva? Garraty with his throat cancer sounding voice, that grates worse than blunt chalk on a chalk board, sends me personal messages when he posts his Vocaroo's. No one else can hear or solve our very own Garraty-To-The-Diva-Flynn verbal Morse code because we are that much in sync with each other and each other's e-biorythms. I love Garraty, he is like an old smelly dog that can't punch cats anymore.

HrflPGj.md.webp

In closing, I don't understand why people are trying to throw their negative energy at me. I cannot help it if I was born in a tax bracket you people will never achieve in 19 lifetimes. I also cannot control the ebb and flow of my insanely popular posts and outlooks on life that have healed sooo very many ailing souls. I believe in the truth because I am the truth, the light and the way. I heal people to their very core. I don't just put temporary band-aids on emotional wounds, I use my scalpel of love cut out all the hate and let the body heal with unlimited love.

Again, I'm lovable and adorable so how could anyone not like me?

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking schizo, I don't like you because of the unforgivable remarks you've made about people's dead relatives.

There's a list as long as my dick of other reasons, but I really can't be bothered to list them. It told me everything I needed to know about your character when you threw that misguided olive branch I offered back in my face and proceeded to lie and twist the whole thing, like some kind of SJW rat journo.

Get fucked Flynn. You'll always be someone's sloppy morning turd to me, whoever the fuck you are.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd let Flynn pick my coffee, I would

She'd probably get bitten by a snake, though

I dislike how she(?) makes fun of deceased family members, but it's her(?) thing

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking schizo, I don't like you because of the unforgivable remarks you've made about people's dead relatives.

There's a list as long as my dick of other reasons, but I really can't be bothered to list them. It told me everything I needed to know about your character when you threw that misguided olive branch I offered back in my face and proceeded to lie and twist the whole thing, like some kind of SJW rat journo.

Get fucked Flynn. You'll always be someone's sloppy morning turd to me, whoever the fuck you are.
Well, well... who's ruined a pair of brand new tights now, eh, you dirndl-wearing Bottom?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I like how your fake indignation about me making fun of Breakfall's dead mother has you all broken up inside. Too bad your kind of fabricated dog shit doesn't fly. Don't fucking come running into my thread with your Underoos in a bunch talking about how I make fun of other poster's dead family members, when your insane fucking ass wants to gas the fuck out of everyone that's not white. Get the fuck outta here with your ass backwards morals, or lack thereof. Keep on contradicting yourself you bitter fuck and I'll keep knocking your squared head into the fucking bleachers you cowardly little bitch.

About your pm, I made up nothing nor did I lie about anything regarding your message. I even posted an unadulterated screenshot of your shitty attempt to be Mr. Suave, which I saw through a mile away. You can cry all fucking day long you talking turd, but at the end of day it was you that sent an unsolicited email to me thinking you were going to waste my time and play your stupid little games with me in dm. You certainly saw how that turned out for you, didn't you, you Hulkamaniac!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You're a loser and if you were to drop off the face of the Earth, no one would give a fuck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'd let Flynn pick my coffee, I would

She'd probably get bitten by a snake, though

I dislike how she(?) makes fun of deceased family members, but it's her(?) thing

I'd not let RancidJerkoff take out my garbage, I wouldn't

He'd probably get hit by a car as it would be the first one he's ever seen, though

I dislike how it(?) is "curious" about a stranger in a bathing suit to where it stalked them online, but it's his(?) thing

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd not let RancidJerkoff take out my garbage, I wouldn't

He'd probably get hit by a car as it would be the first one he's ever seen, though

I dislike how it(?) is "curious" about a stranger in a bathing suit to where it stalked them online, but it's his(?) thing
I was being nice to you, angry cunt(?)

Do you think Brent's ghost will haunt me now?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I like how your fake indignation about me making fun of Breakfall's dead mother has you all broken up inside. Too bad your kind of fabricated dog shit doesn't fly. Don't fucking come running into my thread with your Underoos in a bunch talking about how I make fun of other poster's dead family members, when your insane fucking ass wants to gas the fuck out of everyone that's not white. Get the fuck outta here with your ass backwards morals, or lack thereof. Keep on contradicting yourself you bitter fuck and I'll keep knocking your squared head into the fucking bleachers you cowardly little bitch.

About your pm, I made up nothing nor did I lie about anything regarding your message. I even posted an unadulterated screenshot of your shitty attempt to be Mr. Suave, which I saw through a mile away. You can cry all fucking day long you talking turd, but at the end of day it was you that sent an unsolicited email to me thinking you were going to waste my time and play your stupid little games with me in dm. You certainly saw how that turned out for you, didn't you, you Hulkamaniac!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You're a loser and if you were to drop off the face of the Earth, no one would give a fuck.
Daft cunt, you disrespected my nan ... you must be a shared account because you don't even remember half of the shit you've posted.

I didn't come "running" to your thread, you fucking drug-addled spastic, you quoted me and obviously wanted my attention, so therefore I responded.

When have I ever claimed I want to "gas all non-whites", you indoctrinated fool? It's the elites in power I have a problem with. You would too, if you had a brain and weren't just another sorry victim of libtard propaganda. How much did you donate to BLM again? Sorry, no refunds.

As for the PM, which you've chosen to make a big song and dance about, nobody in their right mind would think it was an attempt to get into your 5 day worn panties or an effort to be "suave". I'm honestly done responding to your repetative nonsense about this, because it's been explained several times already.

Furthermore, I hope for your sake that you aren't the female in those pics, because if you are, you've aged terribly and hit the wall head first at 100mph. Perhaps it's all that raging and melting you do online which has turned you into a hard pass butterface? I guess we'll never know.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Daft cunt, you disrespected my nan ... you must be a shared account because you don't even remember half of the shit you've posted.

I didn't come "running" to your thread, you fucking drug-addled spastic, you quoted me and obviously wanted my attention, so therefore I responded.

When have I ever claimed I want to "gas all non-whites", you indoctrinated fool? It's the elites in power I have a problem with. You would too, if you had a brain and weren't just another sorry victim of libtard propaganda. How much did you donate to BLM again? Sorry, no refunds.

As for the PM, which you've chosen to make a big song and dance about, nobody in their right mind would think it was an attempt to get into your 5 day worn panties or an effort to be "suave". I'm honestly done responding to your repetative nonsense about this, because it's been explained several times already.

Furthermore, I hope for your sake that you aren't the female in those pics, because if you are, you've aged terribly and hit the wall head first at 100mph. Perhaps it's all that raging and melting you do online which has turned you into a hard pass butterface? I guess we'll never know.

And???

I don't give a flying fuck how you feel you sniveling and whining cunt. I remember making you shit in your pants making fun of that tub of wasted skin called your "Nana." Fuck her and fuck you pathetic waste of fecal matter. I hope your Nan died a painful and horrible death you hypocritical puss bag.

No, you actually crawled into my thread just to lay your little golden nuggets of delusions AGAIN! Need I post up ALL your posts mentioning me or quoting my posts up to this one? I bet you without even looking your gossiping ass has plied for my attention for weeks on end.

Gee, you must be sharing your account because you forget what you've posted. You really are fucking stupid to deny any of this after pages and pages of you prattling on and on about how the "white race this" and "the white race that." How it's all the non-whites who are causing all the turmoil in the world. You've even "liked" BLAZOR'S "gas the jews" thread. So get the fuck out of here with your usual denials that entail you putting your clubbed foot into that gigantic mouth of yours.

Post where I said you ever "tried getting into my panties." Additionally, your unsolicited pm was a troll which fucking backfired on your unclever ass WHICH IS WHY YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PM THAT CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING YOU'RE POSTING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Furthermore no one gives a flying fuck what you "think" or "want." At least my pics are real whereas yours are clearly faked.

Last edited: