The state of Israel has now destroyed itself...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Israel has been going full right wing theocracy/apartheid state since they assassinated Yitzhak Rabin. Why is it so hard for Biden to stop sending weapons to Israel.

They are bought and paid for by AIPAC -American Israel Public Affairs Committee

We prop up Israel to keep our finger in the Middle Eastern pie as well.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Israel has been going full right wing theocracy/apartheid state since they assassinated Yitzhak Rabin. Why is it so hard for Biden to stop sending weapons to Israel.

Let's not skip over the part where Rabin's assassin was emboldened/radicalized by the ultra-zionist hateful rhetoric (including calls for Rabin's death) of a particular firebrand known as Bibi Netanyahu.

Fuck zionists and fuck Israel.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
They will twist themselves into pretzels justifying their heinous acts.

He's telling you he knew some random guy in the war that met some Palestinian that said they kill all the Jews. Bet that was some vet's made up story.

Did the old man speak Arabic? Did the Palestinian speak English? I would bet not. Some people are too stupid to analyze what they're told.

What are the chances that was a real story? Slim to none is my guess.

And what are the chances that that man never lived for hundreds of years, since Saladin or indeed the final crusades? Fighting for one city state, not a country called anything worth remembering.

He says that the British Empire self-governed and self-policed. Not once in one of its apostle states did that happen. Ever.
Ask an Indian for example what he would call the slaughter surrounding the 1857 Sepoy uprising, and they would call it the first war of independence. Ask a Brit, and they would simply class it as said uprising.

Palestine was the cure for European and American angst in regard to the holocaust. Both were aware of it in 43, and did nothing. It just so happened that Britain controlled Palestine even after 45, and the 3 powers decided to return Jews to a homeland that never always belonged to them. How far do you have to go back, genealogically or logically?

By that argument England belongs to the Saxons (now modern Germany), and the US belongs to every tribe of red Indian.

Britain in its last throws of empire created this mess, and Jews along with our whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd and more seriously 4th estate, validated it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And what are the chances that that man never lived for hundreds of years, since Saladin or indeed the final crusades? Fighting for one city state, not a country called anything worth remembering.

He says that the British Empire self-governed and self-policed. Not once in one of its apostle states did that happen. Ever.
Ask an Indian for example what he would call the slaughter surrounding the 1857 Sepoy uprising, and they would call it the first war of independence. Ask a Brit, and they would simply class it as said uprising.

Palestine was the cure for European and American angst in regard to the holocaust. Both were aware of it in 43, and did nothing. It just so happened that Britain controlled Palestine even after 45, and the 3 powers decided to return Jews to a homeland that never always belonged to them. How far do you have to go back, genealogically or logically?

By that argument England belongs to the Saxons (now modern Germany), and the US belongs to every tribe of red Indian.

Britain in its last throws of empire created this mess, and Jews along with our whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd and more seriously 4th estate, validated it.

Absolutely. I have said it over and over again. The Jews were a European problem that they offloaded to Palestine. The Americans went along because birds of a feather and all...

I was a young woman meeting with my political science doctoral student teaching assistant. We got to discussing her dissertation and her specialization in the Middle East. Of course, the Israel-Palestine issue came up.

She said that the US is always going to prop Israel up because it keeps the Middle East in turmoil, and more importantly created strife within the Arab States as they debate how to deal with Israel. The last thing the US wants is Pan Arab unity.

Her words, 37 years later, still hold true.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's not skip over the part where Rabin's assassin was emboldened/radicalized by the ultra-zionist hateful rhetoric (including calls for Rabin's death) of a particular firebrand known as Bibi Netanyahu.

Fuck zionists and fuck Israel.

A dark moment for the world, I recall watching him being shot dead in front of the 4th estate and just how easily it was forgotten.

Bear in mind Netanyahu was prescribing genocide for the Palestinian people in the mid 70's. He was a war hero after all. And no one doubts his courage, to wipe Palestinian's off the face of the earth with a stroke of a pen.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
How can you hedge your bets and camel toe the fence? Either 700,000 Palestinians were forcibly removed from their homes post 47 or they were not. Many of them murdered in the process.
Learn how to read and post in a coherent manner. They didn't like each other before and after 1947, aka both.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
They have been, but it was because the British gave Palestine to the Jews. In 1947, the Jews came to Palestine and removed 700,000 Palestinians from their lands.

Those are historical facts, Murdy. You might want to learn about the Nakba.

The man in the short video I posted is Ilan Pappe, he's an Israeli...born and bred.

It was called the Palastine Mandate because the Brits were mandated by the UN to govern the territory. Then the Balfour declaration which was a brit 2 state solution was ignored as the Israelis drove the arabs out after a low level conflict had began, the Israelis also targeted and killed British Troops.

So Britain did not give Palestine to the Jews.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was called the Palastine Mandate because the Brits were mandated by the UN to govern the territory. Then the Balfour declaration which was a brit 2 state solution was ignored as the Israelis drove the arabs out after a low level conflict had began, the Israelis also targeted and killed British Troops.

So Britain did not give Palestine to the Jews.

And all that was done without including the people that lived there, the Palestinians.

And the British did exactly that. You can call it what you want, but the facts speak for themselves.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
And all that was done without including the people that lived there, the Palestinians.

And the British did exactly that. You can call it what you want, but the facts speak for themselves.

Your facts and real facts are not the same thing, yes they were included as i said the baflour Declaration was a 2 state solution aka included.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They have already destroyed themselves, they just need to wake up and smell the significance.
True. And in the process thay have destroyed millions of other lives, and those millions of Palestinians who still live are going to affect the lives of millions of other people in many other countries. I just want to spit fire when I think about Israeli policy and US support of it. It's 1000% inexcusable.