The state of Israel has now destroyed itself...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...by simply falling from the grace of victimhood, to an absolute abuser of humanity and its sense of worth. The self-destructing manifestation of a vicious circle that has the state of South Africa reminding you what apartheid is at the ICJ, and Germany supporting Israel via their cold, hard and embarrassed silence.

The people that are left after twice the tonnage dropped of TNT at Hiroshima need support now. From Americans.

I do not consider myself a racist, or a bigot, but simple math determines that the Zionist state in relation to Palestinians and their need for some semblance of statehood reminds me that statehood needs to be fought for. 57 years of abuse is, and I repeat is, an absolute justification for a form of retaliation, no matter how horrific.

You cannot demand the sanctity of democratic endeavour while providing none, to the biggest open air gulag on the planet.

Israel is in the process of destroying itself with every bullet it fires, and every untargeted, and indeed targeted bomb that it drops.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In the end sadly it will be business as usual
No one will stop these fucking hook nosed twats

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s exactly wot I mean, we see it, talk a bunch of shit and then crickets, it goes on an on

That's our fault. 100%

I mean how sick is it that we send the bombs and weapons that kill Palestinians and are also dropping food/medical supplies from the air?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
They are indeed sowing the seeds of their own destruction. In the process of ethnically cleansing what was once Palestine of Palestinians, they are denying their own humanity.

It is a tragedy on so many levels.

They have already destroyed themselves, they just need to wake up and smell the significance.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's our fault. 100%

I mean how sick is it that we send the bombs and weapons that kill Palestinians and are also dropping food/medical supplies from the air?
Right?? So sad they are so desperate and need help and think that's help but it's not. It's a trap.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right?? So sad they are so desperate and need help and think that's help but it's not. It's a trap.

I think you're right. This is a stain on not just Israel, but the United States. It's part of our history too. We are murdering, and now, starving Palestinians.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The children are praying they die because they hear there is food in heaven. I can't with this guys. This is truly hard. And of course people think if they kill the children they won't grow up to be terrorist. Yes that solves it. It's a sick dark world and time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The children are praying they die because they hear there is food in heaven. I can't with this guys. This is truly hard. And of course people think if they kill the children they won't grow up to be terrorist. Yes that solves it. It's a sick dark world and time.

It's a horror is what it is. Children praying to die. Fuck!

AIPAC, and the older generation, are turning the younger folks against them. My two kids in their 20's are outraged at what Israel is doing.

@Blandscape is right, they're dead, they just don't know it yet.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Netanyahu will need to be brought to trial after this, just like Milošević. Palestinians are dying not just from bombs and bullets, but from genocidal starvation as the IDF tries to remind us just what their priority is. The extermination of the Palestinian race.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I NEVER SAID BUTT DEVIL!!!
....and yet they are butt devils, much like their brother trumptards.

I saw a doc some time back - interviews with near Asian muzzle men. One very articulate and honest man explained that the reason muzzie men turned homo was that because islam bade women cover themselves head to toe, all they could see was the young boys who were prettiest.
...and they, they found desireable in the baths.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw a doc some time back - interviews with near Asian muzzle men. One very articulate and honest man explained that the reason muzzie men turned homo was that because islam bade women cover themselves head to toe, all they could see was the young boys who were prettiest.

I wish I could say this was beneath you. Alas, I cannot.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats what also happened to X