The West Antarctic ice sheet could collapse

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will try again....

Why not kill the proven useless and stupid people, Joe?

I told you.

watch the video around 29:00 in.

That's your answer, @The Prowler.

Man tells you what happens when you "kill the proven useless and stupid people".

Listen to the video, Prowler.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm planning on traveling to the ice shelf to sprinkle it down with coal dust. Libs are apoplectic!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Humanity has increased global warming astronomically since the dawn of the Industrial Age. This is an elementary understanding that we are fucking over the planet.

I have always said that the degree that man-made pollution has affected global warming is debatable, but what is not debatable is that pollution is bad.

What irks me about virtue signalling assholes like LettuceButt is that they do not take it upon themselves to do anything about it. They talk like they want to start a movement, but actions speak louder than words, and they do not take any meaningful action.
Our individual actions start with us at home though. Recycling our wastes. Harnessing solar energy. Growing more.

Did you know, that I could reduce a building’s heating and cooling costs by 50% by simple installing green walls on their exterior?

Making a positive change starts with us.

Most of us do a lot to be more eco friendly. At least I do and most people I know do.

It's much harder for the poor who cant afford the rising energy costs and cannot afford to make eco friendly changes like solar, growing, green walls...et.

China is still one of the biggest polluters.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a trip planned to shit spray the ice shelf. It makes my feelz guud to know the brown of my shit spray will be continuously warmed by the sunz raez so that the polar regions will no longer be able to carry out their fresh water whoarding skeme!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always make sure I'm adding as much CO2 as possible! I LUV PLANT LIFE!!!!
thats y forests r always thickest along highways
Amazon is big as hell because we burn that fucker and put a lot of farting cows to graze there

And then we use charcoal to bbq those cows

steaks always taste best over charcoal briquets, those gas grills r bogus

anyways, i heard somewhere that a major volcanic eruption can beltch more greenhouse gasses in two minutes than we can do in 10 yrs

with that said, im not pro pollution or for deforestation - leave those trees alone

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always make sure I'm adding as much CO2 as possible! I LUV PLANT LIFE!!!!
thats y forests r always thickest along highways
Amazon is big as hell because we burn that fucker and put a lot of farting cows to graze there

And then we use charcoal to bbq those cows

steaks always taste best over charcoal briquets, those gas grills r bogus

anyways, i heard somewhere that a major volcanic eruption can beltch more greenhouse gasses in two minutes than we can do in 10 yrs

with that said, im not pro pollution or for deforestation - leave those trees alone
I started using lump charcoal after I bought a Kamado Joe Grill. What a great difference in taste it makes! It doesnt get hot as fast as the kingsford stuff tho.