ThePROWLER is a misogynistic pig who tries to bully women and kids

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He has nothing better to do than attack mothers with kids and grandkids. It’s all he’s ever done.

My kids are grown and would kill him if he ever approached them, so it means nada here. There are other female members who have little ones and don’t know if he’s serious or not.

Management should keep an eye on him
Is this the same manlet that brags about his 20 year old shitbox and married to some shrek standin?

Prowler's wife is really that ugly? It's no wonder he puts his dog in the passenger seat of the car.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He has nothing better to do than attack mothers with kids and grandkids. It’s all he’s ever done.

My kids are grown and would kill him if he ever approached them, so it means nada here. There are other female members who have little ones and don’t know if he’s serious or not.

Is this the same manlet that brags about his 20 year old shitbox and married to some shrek standin?

Prowler's wife is really that ugly? It's no wonder he puts his dog in the passenger seat of the car.
YOu the last person to be talking about an ugly woman considering you look like a beat up Ana Navarro plus 100 pounds

just saying

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YOu the last person to be talking about an ugly woman considering you look like a beat up Ana Navarro plus 100 pounds

just saying

Who's ass don't you rim?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

Who's ass don't you rim?
Yours. I'd need about 500 tongues working triple shifts to accomplish that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just saying

Who's ass don't you rim?
Yours. I'd need about 500 tongues working triple shifts to accomplish that

But you've clearly thought about it. Eww

Admits he cleans Prowler's asshole clean. hahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But you've clearly thought about it.
Well there goes my next 6 meals

you should start a some kind of diet company with appetite killing shit like that

You brought it up, brainiac.
You're kinda slow and dumb. Do you realize that?

And you are boring, a dullard, a fool, and a tool, wrapped into one log of shit called "Biggie"
Figures you wouldn't have any idea just how dumb and slow you really are

carry on, fatso

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...you finally noticed, eh @The Countess?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joseph, this thread is a year old and Flea no longer posts on here.

He is trying to stir things up between flea and me because we have not been flaming each other.

On a different board he recently quoted some flame that I sent to her a long time ago on this board.

Senile @Joe is just looking for backup. I do not blame him after the ass-kicking I have been giving him for months now...