ThePROWLER is a misogynistic pig who tries to bully women and kids

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He has nothing better to do than attack mothers with kids and grandkids. It’s all he’s ever done.

My kids are grown and would kill him if he ever approached them, so it means nada here. There are other female members who have little ones and don’t know if he’s serious or not.

Management should keep an eye on him

X

xXx
Site Supporter
RQz-swl4WP0PH3_NM_3wM8NmfvBIBD4G6ybzU9mhNLw8ENWn9JbTKvtBIUaGk_0N5hJV_7jRROSepLrVctJoR7Br58ogdIsFd3ZRz4_b3_y9hyOA_saNcbDRNQBrV8FjEJthMQNeUJjf
:LOL3:

prowlin' away I suppose

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He has nothing better to do than attack mothers with kids and grandkids. It’s all he’s ever done.

My kids are grown and would kill him if he ever approached them, so it means nada here. There are other female members who have little ones and don’t know if he’s serious or not.

God forbid someone says something about his dog though. What a crybaby.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Does Her Grace have an issue with Prowler? That dude's been around for a bajillion years. I never noticed him getting hinkey with anything.

... not like SlopeySeaMajor with the orphans in his compound and such.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does Her Grace have an issue with Prowler? That dude's been around for a bajillion years. I never noticed him getting hinkey with anything.

He thinks it's clever to call children in my family "retarded" and "autistic" and I think he recently said some shit about my mother.

I guess something compels him to try to annoy me. I do my dog and pony show for the folks as it pertains to these attempts at insults.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

He thinks it's clever to call children in my family "retarded" and "autistic" and I think he recently said some shit about my mother.

I guess something compels him to try to annoy me. I do my dog and pony show for the folks as it pertains to these attempts at insults.

Er, how would he know whether your children were autistic retards if he's never met them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Er, how would he know whether your children were autistic retards if he's never met them?

That's my question too.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does Her Grace have an issue with Prowler? That dude's been around for a bajillion years.

Exactly. We go back to 2009. Every time he attacks a child, imma attack his dog.

he does have one of those goofy looking schnoz dogs.

sum cunt chopped that mutt into a dead carcass and he went apeshit:LOL3:

There was a poster from CO that was called Sara, I believe. This poster had an African Grey (parrot). I posted a picture I found online of a dead African Grey...the tears and wailing. They wanted me banned for that.

Can you believe it? I couldn't stand that place anymore when I left. Cry fucking babies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Does Her Grace have an issue with Prowler? That dude's been around for a bajillion years.

Exactly. We go back to 2009. Every time he attacks a child, imma attack his dog.

he does have one of those goofy looking schnoz dogs.

sum cunt chopped that mutt into a dead carcass and he went apeshit:LOL3:

There was a poster from CO that was called Sara, I believe. This poster had an African Grey (parrot). I posted a picture I found online of a dead African Grey...the tears and wailing. They wanted me banned for that.

Can you believe it? I couldn't stand that place anymore when I left. Cry fucking babies.
Links or it never happened

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You strike me as bein a guy with a short fuse, Rennel/ Reggie.

Is this true/ the case?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You strike me as bein a guy with a short fuse, Rennel/ Reggie.

Is this true/ the case?

Me? A short fuse? Er, no ... unless that term means something different up in Canada.

What makes you think I have a short fuse?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Prowlers faggotry makes johnie storms shtick look hetero, just saying, and he jams it up the pooch when cackles wont talk him off online.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No one's faggotry tops Admin's

He's like the Imperial Emperor of gay

Not even Holiday can keep up

FACT

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to God’s gift to Asian rape You need to be arrested. Always on your mind. Wifey must be hideous

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Is this the same manlet that brags about his 20 year old shitbox and married to some shrek standin?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Is this the same manlet that brags about his 20 year old shitbox and married to some shrek standin?

Yeah, that’s him.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that Bra1n?

Bra1n, they banned from twitter...

Did they? what for?

for wishing a pox on transgender.... I screencapped the offending post/s. I'll post the link from my Pc... I can't do that on a smart tv pop-up keyboard,... You will not believe them when you see them. the screen caps are in political section here.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Cookie Monster

Here they are... it was so pathetic an excuse for banning since I deleted the first one and complained about them trying to censor the second one..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Cookie Monster

Here they are... it was so pathetic an excuse for banning since I deleted the first one and complained about them trying to censor the second one..

That’s funny as fuck. Maybe you’re not all that bad!