Twitter Just Banned Me

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno why you bother, the SJW soy-sipping masses on Twitter and Jewbook are lost causes for the most part.

Some trans was ripping on Caitlyn Jenner (spelling ?) and trans Caitlyn is AGAINST trans in women's sport because Caitlyn knows damn well it is WRONG.

But anyway, hundreds would have seen my post. I'll just reword and repost it. See what happens.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is precisely why I never had twitter ITFP and I deleted facebook long ago. Liberals are filthy nazis!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There forums are OK....as long as you never express a political opinion.

...especially if it runs counter to the dominant social POV.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is precisely why I never had twitter ITFP and I deleted facebook long ago. Liberals are filthy nazis!

I have a twitter account somewhere, but haven't used it in over 10 years.

That was is the most dangerous because people unawares are posting what were once called SMS messages, but to the entire world.

So if you say something offensive, it can get you banned from certain nations.

I know the USA has actually banned some people for life for making silly statements on Twitter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For 12 hours... I think Woke reported me for denigrating transgenders for invading women's sport. I thought what I wrote was pretty good. There were no cuss words so what I wrote must have hard hit a nerve.

Another notch on my belt.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Twitter takes doing the reich thing very seriously.

FB is pretty bad as well. You dont even have to say anything bad to get banned for "hate speech". Today hate speech is openly disagreeing with the cult of woke.

I've had several 30 day bans. Sometimes for things I posted over a year ago.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
For 12 hours... I think Woke reported me for denigrating transgenders for invading women's sport. I thought what I wrote was pretty good. There were no cuss words so what I wrote must have hard hit a nerve.

FB is pretty bad as well. You dont even have to say anything bad to get banned for "hate speech". Today hate speech is openly disagreeing with the cult of woke.
Please tell me why you're comparing known Jewish censorship to the Reich? It's utter fucking madness, give me an example of Nazi censorship and I'll give you ten kike examples... Never heard the term "shut it down"?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's why I avoid saying anything remotely controversial on Facebook.

I remember all these people were jabbering away back in 2016 making anti-Trump statements & then lo and behold - he won!

So if a person is running some kinda business and they wanna work or access clients in America, they should keep quiet no matter who's in power.

Anyways, I seem to remember some Canadians who got banned from entering the US in part because they made anti-Trump statments on these social media platforms.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I remember all these people were jabbering away back in 2016 making anti-Trump statements & then lo and behold - he won!

So if a person is running some kinda business and they wanna work or access clients in America, they should keep quiet no matter who's in power.

Anyways, I seem to remember some canadians who got banned from entering the US i part because they made anti-Trump statments on these social media platforms.

FB and Twitter are anti Trump platforms.

So that's pretty unlikely, Joe. People have been slamming Trump on these platforms for years.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways, I seem to remember some canadians who got banned from entering the US i part because they made anti-Trump statments on these social media platforms.

FB and Twitter are anti Trump platforms.

So that's pretty unlikely, Joe. People have been slamming Trump on these platforms for years.

I think those entry bans were primarily dirrected at Canadians who wanted to join anti-Trump protests in the USA after the 2016 election.

Y'know - those #meToo 'pink hat ' types?

Pink-Hat-MeToo-protesters.-Photo-credit_-Daily-Caller.jpg

So of course, the US border security doesn't want anyone who could cause a ruckus in the States.

Those people were idiots anyways. Not their country & they shouldn't have been that concerned with what went on in another country.

so I think the border secuirty also flagged their posts on FB or Twitter.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have a twitter account somewhere, but haven't used it in over 10 years.

That was is the most dangerous because people unawares are posting what were once called SMS messages, but to the entire world.

So if you say something offensive, it can get you banned from certain nations.

I know the USA has actually banned some people for life for making silly statements on Twitter.

Yea, most people wanna ban me for life! LMFAO! Fuk em!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please tell me why you're comparing known Jewish censorship to the Reich? It's utter fucking madness, give me an example of Nazi censorship and I'll give you ten kike examples... Never heard the term "shut it down"?
I dont recal jews gassing, starving, and gunning down millions of motherfuckers tho!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont recal jews gassing, starving, and gunning down millions of motherfuckers tho!
We're talking about censorship you uneducated prick, piss off!! Away and deepthroat a gun, pleb...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yup thats our culture.. musta had some steam on that post but enough reports and its automatic.. seems like a warning ban though so upon return they'll make you acknowledge their rules/terms of service and then make you silence your opinion and conform to their agenda geared motive.. just follow the money.. and then mirror them you should be fine..

like breeding crying opinionative sheeple

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We're talking about censorship you uneducated prick, piss off!! Away and deepthroat a gun, pleb...
Aww, was hoping you'd tell me another fable about that fukin failure adolph not fukin up his country and killing millions cause what a great guy he was! Fukin moron.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Aww, was hoping you'd tell me another fable about that fukin failure adolph not fukin up his country and killing millions cause what a great guy he was! Fukin moron.
Go away you yapping mutt...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

eat some dick cheese, dingbat.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

admin's favorite

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

vQbk566.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dunno why you bother, the SJW soy-sipping masses on Twitter and Jewbook are lost causes for the most part.

Some trans was ripping on Caitlyn Jenner (spelling ?) and trans Caitlyn is AGAINST trans in women's sport because Caitlyn knows damn well it is WRONG.

But anyway, hundreds would have seen my post. I'll just reword and repost it. See what happens.

Well, calling them "mentally retarded." Really, why go there?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well, calling them "mentally retarded." Really, why go there?
what else would you call a man that has convinced himself that he is female ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

vQbk566.jpg
TRANSLATION:
"Waaaa, someone wont lap up my admiration for a failed german dicktater!"