Twitter Milestone

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Staying in your safe zone.

So besides police brutality, is there is anything else in life you DO enjoy and find interesting?

You spend a lot of time here blathering about what you find boring and stupid. Never see you discussing anything you DONT find boring.
Not a lot, some

I garden ride my motorbike and smile at the baby geese even though I know full well those fuckers grow up to be killing machines, i can only hope they remember my kindly gestures

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How about Rachel Corrie?

That activist who was killed in Gaza?

I don't support any governments who use violence against protesters and dissent.

Also I hope Isreal and Palestine burn eachother off the map so we aren't forced to give them money or have to hear about their problems.

I dont give any shits about either of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That activist who was killed in Gaza?

I don't support any governments who use violence against protesters and dissent.

Also I hope Isreal and Palestine burn eachother off the map so we aren't forced to give them money or have to hear about their problems.

I dont give any shits about either of them.

Is this a change in perspective? I don't remember you being neutral in the past about Rachel Corrie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not a lot, some

I garden ride my motorbike and smile at the baby geese even though I know full well those fuckers grow up to be killing machines, i can only hope they remember my kindly gestures

They won't.

If anything they are targeting you. Geese are violent and full of hatred.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a change in perspective? I don't remember you being neutral in the past about Rachel Corrie.

I have never commented on her, ever. I barely know anything about her. I know she's activist who thought going to Gaza to be political was a good idea and got murdered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Any government that uses violent force against human beings because of protest or dissent...I oppose.

It's brutal and authoritarian..

That being said....I don't think protesters have any rights to violate any rights of other people. So if they become violent and destructive, or start holding people against their will, blocking people from traveling....etc
.....then yeah in that case action should be taken.

Reasonable action. Police really need to watch their asses here. Their job is to serve and protect the people.

That poor old woman wasn't hurting anyone or breaking any laws. She was only protesting and that cop trampled her. It was disgusting.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Any government that uses violent force against human beings because of protest or dissent...I oppose.

It's brutal and authoritarian..

That being said....I don't think protesters have any rights to violate any rights of other people. So if they become violent and destructive, or start holding people against their will, blocking people from traveling....etc
.....then yeah in that case action should be taken.

Reasonable action. Police really need to watch their asses here. Their job is to serve and protect the people.

That poor old woman wasn't hurting anyone or breaking any laws. She was only protesting and that cop trampled her. It was disgusting.
But that’s what it’s funny, she’s standing there doing fuck all here comes 1ooos of pounds of muscle let’s see if I’m a brick wall

Nope

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh and I don't agree with or support the killing of that activist woman either.

She was foolish for going there and getting involved like that in a country in conflict that is violent and has little regard for human like

That doesn't make her less a victim. It's sad.

I do not agree any American involvement with that mess over there. It's not our problem. We shouldn't even be involved at all. Let them deal with it themselves.

Don't we have enough problems over here? We shouldn't be sending any money to these other countries either....especially with our own people struggling so hard. I'd rather American Crack heads get that money than these other countries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But that’s what it’s funny, she’s standing there doing fuck all here comes 1ooos of pounds of muscle let’s see if I’m a brick wall

Nope

That isn't funny at all.

You really think the mounties should have the right to bully people like that?

She wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal. What kind of piece of shit tramples an old woman? A beta male with a complex.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not a lot, some

you still get attacked by geese, eh X?

At least out on the Wet Coast they leave ya alone.

Haven't seen or heard of anyone here getting attacked by Geese in Vancouver. Crows yes, but Geese No.

But they get a little testy when they see dogs around.

That's when they get in that crouched position ready for an attack or fight, eh?

But otherwise, when humans walk or pass by the tings, they don't do anything here. And just stand like statues or play dumb.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The minute I hear a man call himself an alpha.....he becomes unfuckable in my eyes. I no longer take him seriously. And any respect is gone.

Just by saying that...they become the opposite.

I would say my man is alpha. Alpha energy.

He walks into the room and a weight lifts and the whole vibe shifts. He definately commands the vibe the minute he walks in. With NO aggression. It's like everyone is in a better mood because he is there.

That's alpha. No intimidation needed. He rules with warmth and is adored by everyone who knows him ♡

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The minute I hear a man call himself an alpha.....he becomes unfuckable in my eyes. I no longer take him seriously. And any respect is gone.

Just by saying that...they become the opposite.

I would say my man is alpha. Alpha energy.

He walks into the room and a weight lifts and the whole vibe shifts. He definately commands the vibe the minute he walks in. With NO aggression. It's like everyone is in a better mood because he is there.

That's alpha. No intimidation needed. He rules with warmth and is adored by everyone who knows him ♡
Even tho I'm gettin' Old I still sometimes get the attention from some women.

Maybe cuz I don't look that Old, don't have a double chin or receding hairline (yet). And I remain thin.

When I was driving party limos the girls/women would put their hands all over me. For some reason, they like a well-coiffed man dressed up in a suit. They seem to find that very sexy. Must remind 'em of James Bond.

Maybe it allows 'em ta release their repressed pent up desires, eh @Dove ? ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even tho I'm gettin' Old I still sometimes get the attention from some women.

Maybe cuz I don't look that Old, don't have a double chin or receding hairline (yet). And I remain thin.

When I was driving party limos the girls/women would put their hands all over me. For some reason, they like a well-coiffed man dressed up in a suit. They seem to find that very sexy. Must remind 'em of James Bond.

Maybe it allows 'em ta release their repressed pent up desires, eh @Dove ? ;-)

I don't mean playboy energy LOL

Even other men enjoy his company. Children love him. Old people love him.

Everywhere he regulars.....everyone loves him.

He just has that energy. He shifts a whole room and owns it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't mean playboy energy LOL

Even other men enjoy his company. Children love him. Old people love him.

Everywhere he regulars.....everyone loves him.

He just has that energy. He shifts a whole room and owns it.
...then yer kinda man is somebody like a Professional Athlete.

I remember I met a former NHL hockey star and he was with this gorgeous blonde woman whom I knew through my cousin. Anyways, we were in a room playing shuffleboard together with 10 people or so. And he singlehandedly defeated 2 other teams all by himself. Fortunately, I was on his team tho. He said, "Let's go podner!" He jes found a way to win.

He appeared to have that kind of charisma you're talking about.

He was def a Star who had a winning way about him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...then yer kinda man is somebody like a Professional Athlete.

I remember I met a former NHL hockey star and he was with this gorgeous blonde woman whom I knew through my cousin. Anyways, we were in a room playing shuffleboard together with 10 people or so. And he singlehandedly defeated 2 other teams all by himself. Fortunately, I was on his team tho. He said, "Let's go podner!" He jes found a way to win.

He appeared to have that kind of charisma you're talking about.

He was def a Star who had a winning way about him.

He is a writer and introverted. But...he hold himself confidently, is always comfortable in his space, is very witty, warm.

He puts everyone at ease and he is just wonderful to know ♡

Reactions: Joe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Um not still crunk LOL
Your man is not an alpha, he’s a string bean. Ahahahahahahha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That isn't funny at all.

You really think the mounties should have the right to bully people like that?

She wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal. What kind of piece of shit tramples an old woman? A beta male with a complex.
It’s the Mounties dumv you better lissen or you get hoof prints on yer forehead LOL
Ask that old lady

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Um not still crunk LOL
Your man is not an alpha, he’s a string bean. Ahahahahahahha

First off, he is 6'7 and 320 some pounds.

Second off, he definately is. If "alphas" were real, he would be one. He is flat out everything a man should be.

Like the kind of man who would defend the weaker among us from tyranny.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s the Mounties dumv you better lissen or you get hoof prints on yer forehead LOL
Ask that old lady

Just sad.

Your government doesn't give a shit about you. Not one single shit.

Do you feel it's manly and alpha of you to laugh when your police stomp an elderly woman?

• LOL

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just sad.

Your government doesn't give a shit about you. Not one single shit.
In which case do many governments actually care about their own citizens @Dove?

In which case we should all move to Norway or Switzerland where their citizens get 4 week paid vacations (minimum), free medical and dental healthcare & the best wages in the Western World.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In which case do many governments actually care about their own citizens @Dove?

In which case we should all move to Norway or Switzerland where their citizens get 4 week paid vacations (minimum), free medical and dental healthcare & the best wages in the Western World.

Hence why they shouldn't be allowed to just trample innocent people who are protesting tyrannical measures.

• Funny

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hence why they shouldn't be allowed to just trample innocent people who are protesting tyrannical measures.
If you think Canada doesn't care about it's own citizens then neither does the USA. Worse yet you as an American could move 10,000 miles away and they will still tax you. Some Americans have even tried to renounce their citizenship but the Biden administration wouldn't let them because they claimed they owed money to the IRS. I think thos has happened in Canada too. So they don't care about us, but they just want our money and tax dollars

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you think Canada doesn't care about it's own citizens then neither does the USA. Worse yet you as an American could move 10,000 miles away and they will still tax you. Some Americans have even tried to renounce their citizenship but the Biden administration wouldn't let them because they claimed they owed money to the IRS. I think thos has happened in Canada too. So they don't care about us, but they just want our money and tax dollars

And I don't support police being able to trample or beat innocent people here in the US either.

And because they don't care...they should be in control of our healthcare either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I don't support police being able to trample or beat innocent people here in the US either.

And because they don't care...they should be in control of our healthcare either.
Well free healthcare works fer me @Dove.

Same time I don't use the healthcare system very much. I don't use it or bother the doctors unnecessarily because i know they're busy.

Same time I think we have too many freeloaders who abuse the system in Canada.

And With the population here growing not sure how much longer we'll have free healthcare.

So I guess we should enjoy it while it's still here.