Elon Musk - Reformer or Destroyer of Twitter?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know Admin well enough to even propose that, not that I'm inclined.

I was going to refrain, but fuck it -- I'm gonna play the game the way you play it, beat you by your rules, then force you to play by my rules, so...

Who's angry now?

Certainly not me.

I find a tedious child, tedious.

Buh bye!

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
Awww, I was waiting for that. The 'dismissive' act. Otherwise known as argumentum ad lapidem.

Oh! Sorry! That was more information you didn't have! Oh, well -- throw it into the ocean of 'information you don't have or can't contend with'. :)

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Awww, I was waiting for that. The 'dismissive' act. Otherwise known as argumentum ad lapidem.

Oh! Sorry! That was more information you didn't have! Oh, well -- throw it into the ocean of 'information you don't have or can't contend with'. :)
I know you are, but what am I?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He thinks that I owe him my attention in the manner he sees fit. And if I don't provide it, he gets to be insulting and weird.

Why are incels so weird? Why do they think anyone owes them anything?
Difficult toilet training, and small pp's

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
He thinks that I owe him my attention in the manner he sees fit.
No, what I think is that if you're going to do some talking, it's in your own best interest to know what you're talking about.

Of course, I'm equally happy to point out that you're a blathering nincompoop who doesn't know what she's running her dick receptacle about. That works just fine for me, too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, what I think is that if you're going to do some talking, it's in your own best interest to know what you're talking about.

Of course, I'm equally happy to point out that you're a blathering nincompoop who doesn't know what she's running her dick receptacle about. That works just fine for me, too.

You haven't actually pointed out a damn thing about what I said. You posted a video.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya....
Take your Kum soup the fuck outta here, this isn't Hell's Kitchen! You fucking guitar!
giphy-26.gif

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
You haven't actually pointed out a damn thing about what I said. You posted a video.
Oh, for fuck's sake, have you got Alzheimer's? Is that the problem? Are you senile? Do I have to walk you back through this step by step?

I post the video, you judge it without watching it, I point out that that makes you a fucking ignoramus, and here we are.

There, all caught up.

You want to short-circuit this? Here's how:

Admit it. Admit that you're a dogmatic, ignorant cunt who refuses to intake information which might challenge her dogmatic pre-existing worldview.

Admit it, and we can move on.

Or:

Actually watch the video before you disagree with it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, for fuck's sake, have you got Alzheimer's? Is that the problem? Are you senile? Do I have to walk you back through this step by step?

I post the video, you judge it without watching it, I point out that that makes you a fucking ignoramus, and here we are.

There, all caught up.

Yes, we agree. You never said a damn thing in response to what I posted.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
I've got @Lily in another rhetorical box here. Either she confesses to having behaved like an ideologically blinkered twat and reforms... or she confesses to having behaved like an ideologically blinkered twat by making a spectacle out of her refusal to reform.

Either way...

Good girl.