Elon Musk - Reformer or Destroyer of Twitter?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got @Lily in another rhetorical box here. Either she confesses to having behaved like an ideologically blinkered twat and reforms... or she confesses to having behaved like an ideologically blinkered twat by making a spectacle out of her refusal to reform.

Either way...

Good girl.

You haven't done anything but respond without responding. You have nothing to say for yourself on the actual topic at hand.

FACTS.

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
You haven't done anything but respond without responding. You have nothing to say for yourself on the actual topic at hand.

FACTS.
Facts? You explicitly and spectacularly refuse to countenance facts. You're playing to the stereotype of an ignorant, shallow leftist cunt. Which makes you useful to me. So:

Good girl.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Facts? You explicitly and spectacularly refuse to countenance facts. You're playing to the stereotype of an ignorant, shallow leftist cunt. Which makes you useful to me. So:

Good girl.

Yes, facts.

The fact is that YOU haven't countered one word about what I posted to Lotus. You have settled for insulting me for not watching your video, like a petulant child.

Yes, those facts are unassailable.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
Yes, facts.

The fact is that YOU haven't countered one word about what I posted to Lotus.
Yes, I did, with a video produced by someone who's done the research. Which you refused to watch, and are now pretending (funny how leftism relies so heavily on pretense) wasn't presented just because you didn't have the integrity to watch it before judging its claims without even knowing what those claims are.

You're a pretentious coward. But, of course you are. Were you not, you wouldn't be a leftist.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
Yes, I did, with a video produced by someone who's done the research. Which you refused to watch, and are now pretending (funny how leftism relies so heavily on pretense) wasn't presented just because you didn't have the integrity to watch it before judging its claims without even knowing what those claims are.

You're a pretentious coward. But, of course you are. Were you not, you wouldn't be a leftist.
Wait, let me guess:

You wanted me to present evidence from a source you approve of. But you only approve of sources which reinforce your pre-existing bias. And you've proved that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, the racism is different for Portugal because the US had slaves brought in. Portugal took slaves across the Atlantic to the "New" World.

The Portuguese, until modern times, weren't surrounded by their colonialist past.

The US, as a nation, had to develop with the very people they dehumanized. The Portuguese evolved since the 15th century.

The truth of the matter is that this country didn't settle the race issue with the Civil War.

It's a war where the North won the military campaign and kept the Union together. However, the South won the American narrative for at least another 100 years. The Last Cause is a heinous story of racists romanticized...much to the detriment of this nation.

I don't know how or if this nation will ever truly close the book on our original sin. Things are better, but it doesn't take a lot to stir those embers does it?

I watch our country largely resigned to knowing large swaths of Americans will never let go of their hatreds.
Yes, those passed-down hatreds are intense and deep seated. Yes, Portugal took slaves across the Atlantic, and likely because they didn't keep them here, and then have a civil war, and then a JimCrow-type era, etc, etc, white Portuguese do not for the most part have seething racial hatred. The wounds of history are very deep in the US. It's incomprehensible to me how so many racist Americans do not understand the legacy of that history and how it still affects black Americans. And of course Native American history as well. That kind of lack of empathy is horrific to me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Courier Six

Here are some synonyms for prejudice. Apprehension doesn't even come in as "weak." Is English your second language?

Strongest matches
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Strong matches

Weak matches

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Can you give examples of what research this "someone" did?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Watch and (probably don't) learn:

I watched some of it. I am not going to watch more than an hour of this tool's OPINION PIECE video. Yeah, he's quoting Lincoln and others. But he's just cherry picking quotes that support his "argument." I'm not going to waste more than an hour of my life listening to this BS. He's doing precisely what you accused Lily of, only he's coming from your side.

I know you think you're really smart, but, LOL, nope.

Apprehension is a synonym of prejudice. LMAO. I'm always going to remember that malaprop (I'm guessing you were trying to use some other word, though I don't know which one. Maybe it sounds like apprehension, maybe it doesn't. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL).

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, those passed-down hatreds are intense and deep seated. Yes, Portugal took slaves across the Atlantic, and likely because they didn't keep them here, and then have a civil war, and then a JimCrow-type era, etc, etc, white Portuguese do not for the most part have seething racial hatred. The wounds of history are very deep in the US. It's incomprehensible to me how so many racist Americans do not understand the legacy of that history and how it still affects black Americans. And of course Native American history as well. That kind of lack of empathy is horrific to me.

Maintaining white supremacy has been a yoke the entire culture. It still rears its ugly head to this day. Look at the racism and xenophobia coming out of Ohio with the lies being spread about Haitians.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched some of it. I am not going to watch more than an hour of this tool's OPINION PIECE video. Yeah, he's quoting Lincoln and others. But he's just cherry picking quotes that support his "argument." I'm not going to waste more than an hour of my life listening to this BS. He's doing precisely what you accused Lily of, only he's coming from your side.

I know you think you're really smart, but, LOL, nope.

Apprehension is a synonym of prejudice. LMAO. I'm always going to remember that malaprop (I'm guessing you were trying to use some other word, though I don't know which one. Maybe it sounds like apprehension, maybe it doesn't. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL).

All I did was ask him to point out the flaws in my post. He came back at me with that ludicrous video.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
No, it's not.
I said classically. Classically, it wasn't used exclusively to describe the condition of 'being apprehensive' -- to 'have an apprehension about' something was to harbor a negative prejudice against that thing. Prejudging an outcome is also an exercise in prejudice.
Who the fuck are you, anyway?
Well, I ain't your daddy. Probably. As far as either of us knows for certain.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I said classically. Classically, it wasn't used exclusively to describe the condition of 'being apprehensive' -- to 'have an apprehension about' something was to harbor a negative prejudice against that thing. Prejudging an outcome is also an exercise in prejudice.

Well, I ain't your daddy. Probably. As far as either of us knows for certain.
Yes, child. I understand the word "classically." But you are still full o shite.