Twitter Milestone

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck Joe Biden for capping co-pays for Insulin and Inhalers at $35.00 a Month!

Trump did that first.

Biden paused it and then just unpaused it later.

I posted this about insulin a few times and you guys either ignored or called me a disgusting pig and ignorant slut.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"
  • Under President Trump’s leadership, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is announcing that many Medicare Part D plans and Medicare Advantage plans have applied to offer lower out-of-pocket insulin costs to seniors for the 2021 plan year.
  • Across the Nation, participating enhanced Part D plans will provide many seniors with Medicare access to a broad set of insulins at a maximum $35 copay for a month’s supply of each type of insulin."
In all due respect, literally everytime one of us specifically stated why we voted for Trump and showed the policies we supported. ...you kind of flat out ignore it and say something mean or insulting.

Trump definately did this. Glad to see you finally support it. .....even though it didn't matter until you thought Biden did it.

This is pretty much why I find it useless to discuss politics anymore. No one actually cares about anything. No one cares about policies. No one cares about people. All it is anymore is an excuse to hate people and be hostile closed minded. I can't force anyone to actually care, especially people who don't even see or hear me. I'm not a person at all.....I'm the "them".

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
In which case do many governments actually care about their own citizens @Dove?

In which case we should all move to Norway or Switzerland where their citizens get 4 week paid vacations (minimum), free medical and dental healthcare & the best wages in the Western World.
Denmark

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I don't support the authoritarian mindset you have here where the peasants must clear the way and bow down....lest they get trampled.
You mean like when Defendant Trump wants a clear field to take a publicity pic of him holding a Bible upside down in front of a church?

• PoW
Reactions: X

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump did that first.

I posted this about insulin a few times and you guys either ignored or called me a disgusting pig and ignorant slut.

"
  • Under President Trump’s leadership, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is announcing that many Medicare Part D plans and Medicare Advantage plans have applied to offer lower out-of-pocket insulin costs to seniors for the 2021 plan year.
  • Across the Nation, participating enhanced Part D plans will provide many seniors with Medicare access to a broad set of insulins at a maximum $35 copay for a month’s supply of each type of insulin."
In all due respect, literally everytime one of us specifically stated why we voted for Trump and showed the policies we supported. ...you kind of flat out ignore it and say something mean or insulting.

Trump definately did this. Glad to see you finally support it. .....even though it didn't matter until you thought Biden did it.

This is pretty much why I find it useless to discuss politics anymore. No one actually cares about anything. No one cares about policies. No one cares about people. All it is anymore is an excuse to hate people and be hostile closed minded. I can't force anyone to actually care, especially people who don't even see or hear me. I'm not a person at all.....I'm the "them".

Trump’s feeble efforts did nothing to help with drug prices

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know a Danish women who moved to Canada.

She's stunningly beautiful, married to a millionaire.
Blonde, blue eyed, thin. She looks perfect like someone sculpted right out of heaven.

About the only other from her region better lookin' than that was a Stewardess I met who worked for Icelandic Airlines. She looked like someone on the Front Cover a High End Fashion magazine.

Scandinavians musta won the gene pool, got all da good looks eh.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Blonde, blue eyed, thin. She looks perfect like someone sculpted right out of heaven.

About the only other from her region better lookin' than that was a Stewardess I met who worked for Icelandic Airlines. She looked like someone on the Front Cover a High End Fashion magazine.

Maybe not overtly racist, Joe, but uhhh......

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Then again, maybe Duhv meant authoritarian like when goobmint steals a woman's right to bodily autonomy the way Red states do with draconian anti-abortion laws. Could be that's what she meant.
Red Alabama just aborted a 50 year old man a couple days ago, coincidentally

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard

gotta love the paleness of their skin too. so delicious under the moon light

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe not overtly racist, Joe, but uhhh......

Well I'd say Blacks in the New World win on strength. People say that's racist, but the Slave Trade made them what they are today, which was an extremely brutal form of 'human' Natural Selection. Put 'em on ships, see if 5-10% of 'em survive the voyage and ya get Survival of the Fittest I suppose

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump did that first.

...best ta try 'n stay away from them candy bars after 40 @Dove

My brother didn't stop soon enough now he has Type 1 diabetes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You mean like when Defendant Trump wants a clear field to take a publicity pic of him holding a Bible upside down in front of a church?

Weren't they violent and refusing to move? They burnt that church down too, didn't they?

Also they had pepper bombs.

Not really like an unarmed elderly woman in a crowd protesting.

Did you catch where I made the distinctions where if protesters became violent and hostile towards other humans....they should be handled? I DID make that clear.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Omg.

Admin and Holiday think it's authoritarian to execute a murder who beat two old people too death.

You cannot make this up. Nope. If you murder another human.....NOT in self defense....but attack and murder another human...you forfiet YOUR right to live.

But kill innocent human beings. Now I'm going to have two men attack me over abortion because they only support murder of innocent people.

I mean it's consistent. Both Admin and H have NO compassion for the innocent lives of the two victims of this psycho....or innocent lives in utero. They demand compassion ONLY for violent monsters who murder. K.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...best ta try 'n stay away from them candy bars after 40 @Dove

My brother didn't stop soon enough now he has Type 1 diabetes.

I agree.

I don't eat a lot of processed sugar at all. I just got my man off soda.

He was drinking coke zero.....it's nasty and STILL bad for you.

I NEED him alive and healthy. I tell him...he has to outlive me. I have to die first. I honestly believe he would handle my death better than I'd handle his.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Then again, maybe Duhv meant authoritarian like when goobmint steals a woman's right to bodily autonomy the way Red states do with draconian anti-abortion laws. Could be that's what she meant.

So you feel it's draconian and authoritarianism to have laws that protect human beings from being brutally killed. Got it.

A man who beat two elderly people too death had the right to do that, in your mind. So his sentence was "authoritarianism".

And women have a right to kill human beings they caused to exist.

Do you know what a right is? Abortion has NEVER been a right. It's a thing you can buy. Like plastic surgery. Is a nose job a right? It's a legal service you can buy granted there are people selling it.

If all doctors said "no" and none of them provided it.....now what? Should the government force them to do it?

You are taking authoritarian stances right now. You speak like the stronger have the RIGHT to end the lives of the weaker with NO consequences. And that the public is entitled to the labor of another.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have over 10250 Followers on Twitter now.

It seems to be snowballing....

And Here I thought only whiny teenagers brag about how many followers or 'friends' they have on these social media sites....Bald Dumb Prowler.

Oh well. I guess I was wrong.

Yer competing with the teeny boppers for that honor @The Prowler.

About the only people I know of who openly brag about how many followers they have on these sites are 13 year olds.

Like everything you do in life, you don't appear to have grown up yet. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump did that first.

"

The reality is that his White House could claim to make a difference without making a difference. How do you like being a dupe?

I order this unless it costs the government more...but hey likes give billionaires a couple of trillion in tax breaks. That, we can afford.

Trump’s July 24 executive order about this proposed rule, however, says the HHS secretary must make sure whatever action is taken doesn’t increase federal spending, Medicare premiums or total out-of-pocket costs.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why would anyone believe an article directly cited as coming from Trump's White House?

LMAO @ morons.
QLoawEK.jpg