Twitter Milestone

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Here I thought only whiny teenagers brag about how many followers or 'friends' they have on these social media sites....Bald Dumb Prowler.

Oh well. I guess I was wrong.

Yer competing with the teeny boppers for that honor @The Prowler.

About the only people I know of who openly brag about how many followers they have on these sites are 13 year olds.

Like everything you do in life, you don't appear to have grown up yet. lol

Poofer was 50.
The reality is that his White House could claim to make a difference without making a difference. How do you like being a dupe?

I order this unless it costs the government more...but hey likes give billionaires a couple of trillion in tax breaks. That, we can afford.

Trump’s July 24 executive order about this proposed rule, however, says the HHS secretary must make sure whatever action is taken doesn’t increase federal spending, Medicare premiums or total out-of-pocket costs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's the same exact thing. Biden paused it and unpaused it.

So duped when Trump does it. Celebrate when Biden stops it and starts (same exact thing) it a few months later.

Explain now why you think not increasing federal spending is a BAD thing and how that makes anyone "duped" on capping the cost of insulin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why would anyone believe an article directly cited as coming from Trump's White House?

LMAO @ morons.

There are several more from all sources.

So to be clear.....any bills or policies passed with a president YOU don't like are lies and not real?

Is that what you are saying?

Of course it is.

None of you care about insulin. You ONLY care about hating your opposition. And that opposition is whatever it needs to be.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

So to be clear.....any bills or policies passed with a president YOU don't like are lies and not real?

Of course it is.
What did Trump's actions on this issue actually accomplish? How many insulin users saw relief from escalating insulin costs under Trumps Zecutive Order?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What did Trump's bills on this issue actually accomplish? How many insulin users saw relief from escalating insulin costs under Trumps Zecutive Order?

Look at the date it was passed and went into effect.

Than look at the date of when Biden stopped it.

Then look when he started it again.

I posted all this info a few times a long time ago when it went down. If I go do all that and bring it here.....you aren't going to address it. You are going to ignore it, resort to insults, and maybe posts memes.....

I do not believe you care about this. Your motive here has nothing to do with policies or medications or what presidents actually did.

What else has Biden done thar you support?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the date it was passed and went into effect.

Than look at the date of when Biden stopped it.

Then look when he started it again.

I posted all this info a few times a long time ago when it went down. If I go do all that and bring it here.....you aren't going to address it. You are going to ignore it, resort to insults, and maybe posts memes.....

I do not believe you care about this. Your motive here has nothing to do with policies or medications or what presidents actually did.

What else has Biden done thar you support?
Answer the question, what actual benefits did American Citizens realize from Trump's acts?

The Washington Post: Trump gave drug companies a last-minute win on prescription prices. Democrats want Biden to roll it back.​

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course it is.

None of you care about insulin. You ONLY care about hating your opposition. And that opposition is whatever it needs to be.

No all Presidents I don't like. Just Trump. He lies to our faces. Why would I be stupid enough to believe a proven liar?

Second, he doesn't care about increasing the deficit. He gave $2 trillion to the billionaire class. Who says he cares about spending?

Certainly, I don't.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No all Presidents I don't like. Just Trump. He lies to our faces. Why would I be stupid enough to believe a proven liar?

Second, he doesn't care about increasing the deficit. He gave $2 trillion to the billionaire class. Who says he cares about spending?

Certainly, I don't.
Longstanding mo of republicans is to not gaf about debt, until a person with a D after their name gets into the WHITE HOUSE, especially since D’s have to spend lots of money bailing out the country from Republicans spend more and cut income/taxes sideshow

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
this shit is getting dead serious in here. shit must be real life to y'all. so boring though. wished it was something funny to come on to around here. this seriously sucks and bores me to hell

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just hit 10K Followers.

I wonder if any of you follow me.

Look Bald Prowler:

....this guy only has 400,000+ followers

1080x360

Do you measure up to him?

You gotta ways to catch up, but keep tryin' @The Prowler

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most Followers on Twitter:

2. Barrak Obama 130 million
3. Cristiano Rinaldo 111 million
8. Taylor Swift 90 million

Their mere presence makes money for social media websites like Twitter

......that's when you brag & you know you've 'made it' dumb Prowler.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think it's sad that you remove all responsibilities from the cop....the one who literally exists to keep innocent people safe, whose JOB is to serve and protect, when he does something completely irresponsible and puts people in harms way and make it the fault of the elderly woman he put in the hospital.

So police can risk your life and safety, and if they injure or kill you, well it's your fault. Cops shouldn't be responsible when they injure or kill innocent people.

K.
Horse comes, move … it really isn’t the rocket science you’re trying to make it out to be

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
So you feel it's draconian and authoritarianism
All government intervention is authoritarian....:Pissed5:.....FREEEDUMB !!!

You know what's remarkable is how you apply positions to people who have never commented on a subject.
Your ability to wildly extrapolate is unparalleled among posters. Kind of reminds me of Ancient Aliens.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You mean like when Defendant Trump wants a clear field to take a publicity pic of him holding a Bible upside down in front of a church?
Ha ha dumV what say your billions of useless werds now ahahahahahahah
I’m shure you’ll spin it but unfortunately we’re to wily for your dribble LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Omg.

Admin and Holiday think it's authoritarian to execute a murder who beat two old people too death.

You cannot make this up. Nope. If you murder another human.....NOT in self defense....but attack and murder another human...you forfiet YOUR right to live.

But kill innocent human beings. Now I'm going to have two men attack me over abortion because they only support murder of innocent people.

I mean it's consistent. Both Admin and H have NO compassion for the innocent lives of the two victims of this psycho....or innocent lives in utero. They demand compassion ONLY for violent monsters who murder. K.
You’re a plain ole brown bag idiot, you spin and spin fucking talking head that’s it nothing moar LOLOLOLL

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Ahahahahhaaaa
You meanie !
lol not a mean bone in my body. it might be breaking up inside but not mean at all. you and her have the mean spirit thingy connection on the soul level. its like Love between yous two. track her down, beat her man down, and whisk her off her feet to your torture chamber home get high high and have her for the rest of your life and in death

• LMAO
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol not a mean bone in my body. it might be breaking up inside but not mean at all. you and her have the mean spirit thingy connection on the soul level. its like Love between yous two. track her down, beat her man down, and whisk her off her feet to your torture chamber home get high high and have her for the rest of your life and in death

Dude, that would be torture for X. Can you imagine the non-stop yammering of nonsense?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Dude, that would be torture for X. Can you imagine the non-stop yammering of nonsense?
lol.. as much as i might agree with you there in all honesty i think it gets him off a but if y'know what i'm saying. like Duhv is like my other bro @UncleDiLF 's barbie dolls. Neither ever STFU's about anything but damn awesome love making to. Did you know that the Barbie dolls rode X's bike and moan aloud.. "Fuck me Daddy.. harder, HARDER" and X just geared her up even more but that story is for another time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just said that fucker is a meanie
Ahahahahahahaha
Now he wants me to be dieded in an avalanche of sentences and stale hair smell

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol.. as much as i might agree with you there in all honesty i think it gets him off a but if y'know what i'm saying. like Duhv is like my other bro @UncleDiLF 's barbie dolls. Neither ever STFU's about anything but damn awesome love making to. Did you know that the Barbie dolls rode X's bike and moan aloud.. "Fuck me Daddy.. harder, HARDER" and X just geared her up even more but that story is for another time

Bro I am so not going talk to you anymoar

Just wait

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Certainly, I don't.

Well then there is no point in discussing anything with you.

If you believe that every policy and bill passed during the Trump years is just a "lie" even when it's documented.....there is no talking to you. You may as well not bother.

Saying "Oh that's a lie and ur dumb!" Just because YOU think it's a lie....you are now just wasting someone's time and using an excuse to be nasty and insulting. You don't actually CARE.

The fact is Trump did the cap on insulin first. His administration had been working on that. I myself posted about it several times and none of you cared. Then it finally started and when Biden took office he stopped it. Then he started it again months later. Now it's suddenly a good thing and you guys like it now that you can give Biden the credit.

So when Trump did it,it's a lie because you said so. It wasn't important. Now that Biden restarted it and it's been given a few years....now HE did it and it's great. Right.

Biden would not have done that on his own. He used Trumps insulin policy. Stopped it .....waited ....restarted it and took credit. That's easy to see. You won't even admit anything good done by the person you hate for no real reason. If your bottom line is "well.....it's a lie. And you are stupid" than you are just a hyper partisan waste of time to bother with.

Again....this is why I don't bother much with politics anymore. No one actually gives a fuck about anything outside "dderrppp I hates everyone who isn't on muh side!"