Twitter Milestone

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just sad.

Your government doesn't give a shit about you. Not one single shit.

Do you feel it's manly and alpha of you to laugh when your police stomp an elderly woman?
I feel it’s normal to laugh at the stupid, bald too LOL big laughs for the bald as well … I have some herbs called Kamikaze it is righteous

X

xXx
Site Supporter
First off, he is 6'7 and 320 some pounds.

Second off, he definately is. If "alphas" were real, he would be one. He is flat out everything a man should be.

Like the kind of man who would defend the weaker among us from tyranny.
I see, a wrestler then, but not the bodybuilder type more King Kong Bundy LOL
Stop bussin my balls dumv it’s Sunday ffs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well free healthcare works fer me @Dove.

Same time I don't use the healthcare system very much. I don't use it or bother the doctors unnecessarily because i know they're busy.

Same time I think we have too many freeloaders who abuse the system in Canada.

And With the population here growing not sure how much longer we'll have free healthcare.

So I guess we should enjoy it while it's still here.

Yeah I don't like the government deciding what care people can have access too.

When my man was first diagnosed with MS he didn't have any medical insurance and he was just starting his business. He takes Vumerity and it's expensive. He had to get ACA/Medicaid. He did not have a great selection of doctors, insurance refused to cover MRIs on a yearly basis unless he started becoming disabled or had some symptom severe enough (according to medicaid) to cover an MRI. It was a huge shit show for his spinal tap. It got dropped on him 4 times.

And that's just a few issues he had. It was very stressful and upsetting.

He bought his own private insurance as soon as he was able to and its been smooth and beautiful since.

Government medical coverage is absolutely fucking terrible and they will only cover the bare minimum. It really was a nightmare.

I had medicaid when I got pregnant the first time and I didn't have any serious issues but that was before all the Obama care shit.

Here in MI, a bunch of people were kicked off their Medicare. A ton of senior citizens who are living on retirement money and SS who are struggling with the costs of living right now and they got dropped off their insurance.

Isn't that lovely?

The government medical insurance we already have now is awful and mismanaged. Maybe if that wasn't a shit show, I'd be more likely to support Universal Healthcare. In the US, each state already has its own medically needy programs and as I said....those aren't even ran well.

And it's never going to be free, Joe. Lowering the costs of medical supplies and medical procedures will go a long way in helping fix this healthcare mess we have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel it’s normal to laugh at the stupid, bald too LOL big laughs for the bald as well … I have some herbs called Kamikaze it is righteous

It's not normal at all for a man to see the police in his country trample an elderly woman with a horse in a protest, call her stupid and laugh at it. Not even a little.

The normal response of a MAN would be disgust and outrage.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It's not normal at all for a man to see the police in his country trample an elderly woman with a horse in a protest, call her stupid and laugh at it. Not even a little.

The normal response of a MAN would be disgust and outrage.
Ahahahahahaaaa

You’re killing me, you know what else could kill me ? A horse stepping on me so I being sane wood Mooooove out the way… lol

I wonder what that horse is doing right now lololol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see, a wrestler then, but not the bodybuilder type more King Kong Bundy LOL
Stop bussin my balls dumv it’s Sunday ffs

He is a writer.

He is much bigger than me, like a bear. But im 5 feet and 120 pounds.

I run everyday and we take the dog on long walks every night. I got him doing yoga with me and he does weights but...not a body builder.

He has MS.....we like to be active.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is not free, you fuckin' retard.

People like me have to pay taxes for sickly cunts like you who just suck the system dry.
Not only that sir but we have two tier healthcare money gets you healthier get sick poor you get the bare necessities .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He is a writer.

He is much bigger than me, like a bear. But im 5 feet and 120 pounds.

I run everyday and we take the dog on long walks every night. I got him doing yoga with me and he does weights but...not a body builder.

He has MS.....we like to be active.
You say writer like there is some default blueprint I’m supposed to follow, he sounds like a cereal killer, does he wear peoples faces ?? LOL
I’m kidding man, you’re happiness is all that matters dove fuck a sour cunt like me that says anything else ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ahahahahahaaaa

You’re killing me, you know what else could kill me ? A horse stepping on me so I being sane wood Mooooove out the way… lol

I wonder what that horse is doing right now lololol

Okay so police riding horses through a crowd of protesters who are not breaking any laws, resulting in an elderly woman getting trampled is the POLICE being STUPID.

You don't take a horse into a crowd of protesters. You direct put people and the horse in harms way.

It was police trampling an innocent woman who was not breaking any laws because some retarded power tripping cop who was stupid and irresponsible and put an innocent elderly woman in the hospital.

I'm sorry you feel like police are way about you and have more rights to be in public than regular people.

Maybe you could follow them around putting flower petals under their feet with your ass cheeks spread wide open and yell got the peasants to bow as they pass.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I’m kidding man, you’re happiness is all that matters dove fuck a sour cunt like me that says anything else ..

I, on the other hand, am sitting on the edge of my chair. waiting to know what you think of bald people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You say writer like there is some default blueprint I’m supposed to follow, he sounds like a cereal killer, does he wear peoples faces ?? LOL

He does slaughter some peanut butter Captain crunch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blah, Blah, BLAH.. BALD.. Meh..

All of this is so stupid and boring
"Wah! I'm voluntarily reading something I'm in no way obligated to read and it's boring! Instead of finding another thread I'm gonna WHINE"

Who the fuck even are you and why should anyone care about your personal entertainment?

Go start a different thread it read something else, dipshit.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
"Wah! I'm voluntarily reading something I'm in no way obligated to read and it's boring! Instead of finding another thread I'm gonna WHINE"

Who the fuck even are you and why should anyone care about your personal entertainment?

Go start a different thread it read something else, dipshit.
Just backing up my real life bro X. Gotta a problem with me spending online time with my bro? we don't get much real life time together anymore since the accident and all. Back off my nuts right now or they will knock your fucking ass out

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just backing up my real life bro X. Gotta a problem with me spending online time with my bro? we don't get much real life time together anymore since the accident and all. Back off my nuts right now or they will knock your fucking ass out

I'm not on your "nuts" and they are not going to knock out anyone.

Unless you mean the stank is gonna travel all the way to Michigan and knock me out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is not free, you fuckin' retard.

People like me have to pay taxes for sickly cunts like you who just suck the system dry.

You don't pay for my healthcare.
The taxpayers of BC do.

But still I look forward to retiring soon as you WILL be paying for my pension, Bald Prowler.

I thank you for that because your generous tax dollars will soon allow me to take annual vacations to Hawaii. Maybe I'll even buy a piece of land there, spend 6 months of the year in Paradise, eh? All because of folks like you @The Prowler

And I knows when I'm basking in the sunshine sippiin' on mai tais watchin' the girls, you'll be cursing, all bald 'n angry cuz yer bald, shiverin' during the Winters shovelling the snow as yer ADHD and other disabilities take old 'n make you ever angrier, dumb Prowler.

That's the sweetest revenge. Knowin' that @The Prowler is gittin' balder and angrier by the minute. lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I don't like the government deciding what care people can have access too.

Here in MI, a bunch of people were kicked off their Medicare. A ton of senior citizens who are living on retirement money and SS who are struggling with the costs of living right now and they got dropped off their insurance.

You prefer when insurance companies decide what care people have access to? Interesting. Because they do.

Can you point out the story about who was kicked off Medicare. I would like to read about that myself.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
You prefer when insurance companies decide what care people have access to? Interesting. Because they do.

Can you point out the story about who was kicked off Medicare. I would like to read about that myself.
IKR? Who doesn't want people who's mission in life is to increase corporate profits deciding on their life or death healthcare!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the bestest way to dole out healthcare. Profit driven healthcare is what makes America great said no sentient being ever.
Fuck Joe Biden for capping co-pays for Insulin and Inhalers at $35.00 a Month!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay so police riding horses through a crowd of protesters who are not breaking any laws, resulting in an elderly woman getting trampled is the POLICE being STUPID.

You don't take a horse into a crowd of protesters. You direct put people and the horse in harms way.

It was police trampling an innocent woman who was not breaking any laws because some retarded power tripping cop who was stupid and irresponsible and put an innocent elderly woman in the hospital.

I'm sorry you feel like police are way about you and have more rights to be in public than regular people.

Maybe you could follow them around putting flower petals under their feet with your ass cheeks spread wide open and yell got the peasants to bow as they pass.
Orrrr I could move when a horse walks by LOLOLOLOLOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Orrrr I could move when a horse walks by LOLOLOLOLOL

I think it's sad that you remove all responsibilities from the cop....the one who literally exists to keep innocent people safe, whose JOB is to serve and protect, when he does something completely irresponsible and puts people in harms way and make it the fault of the elderly woman he put in the hospital.

So police can risk your life and safety, and if they injure or kill you, well it's your fault. Cops shouldn't be responsible when they injure or kill innocent people.

K.