Twitter Milestone

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
ccztn7x.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Maybe what you're afraid of is meeting people for real

I called a baseball practice today with my team....which starts in an hour...

Then at 4:30 a friend is coming over for a music jam.

Then tomorrow morning her and I are playing a gig at a fundraiser for a local hospice.

Then a buddy is coming over for a visit in the afternoon (and he is going to borrow a motorcycle helmet and jacket).

Then I referee two hockey games tomorrow night (early evening).

I am going to be around hundreds of people this weekend, you senile old fucktard, @Joe.

Hahaha!!!!

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
I called a baseball practice today with my team....which starts in an hour...

Then at 4:30 a friend is coming over for a music jam.

Then tomorrow morning her and I are playing a gig at a fundraiser for a local hospice.

Then a buddy is coming over for a visit in the afternoon (and he is going to borrow a motorcycle helmet and jacket).

Then I referee two hockey games tomorrow night (early evening).

I am going to be around hundreds of people this weekend, you senile old fucktard, @Joe.

Hahaha!!!!

case and point :Happy5:

ccztn7x.jpeg

We‘re ALL very impressed :YaY:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaaa. Yeah that shit was funny, dumb old broad thinks she’s impervious to common sense, if a horse comes MOOOOOVE it’s not rocket science LOL

I mean....you are like the "teacher assistent" little bootlicker the rest of us are disgusted by.

Supporting police brutality against an elderly woman is not a flex. It's not funny.

And that officer went to HER. Common sense should be don't take a horse into a crowd of people.

But that boot tastes good, I guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do you know which of your faces to feed breakfast ?

So she needs to pick a "side" huh?

Jesus you people are ridiculous. Lmao.

So what are the teams and who is in them? I feel like we should all know what we are doing here so we can enhance the weird larp in your brain.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

So what are the teams and who is in them? I feel like we should all know what we are doing here so we can enhance the weird larp in your brain.
Who are "you people"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean....you are like the "teacher assistent" little bootlicker the rest of us are disgusted by.

Supporting police brutality against an elderly woman is not a flex. It's not funny.

And that officer went to HER. Common sense should be don't take a horse into a crowd of people.

I don't know who you think you're speaking for. I'd hesitate to use the words "the rest of us" if I were you.

Rub your two addled brain cells together and fire them up, chickadee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know who you think you're speaking for. I'd hesitate to use the words "the rest of us" if I were you.

Rub your two addled brain cells together and fire them up, chickadee.

I'm speaking for everyone who opposes police brutality and authoritarianism. A good handful of posters were grossed out by his glee at seeing an old lady get trampled by a cop for just protesting

Are you familiar with the phrase "If it doesn't apply, let it fly"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm speaking for everyone who opposes police brutality and authoritarianism.

Are you familiar with the phrase "If it doesn't apply, let it fly"?

It might be helpful if you're arguing/debating with an individual you make it about you and that individual, not everyone.

I oppose police brutality. I'm thinking that in general, most people, including X, do as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It might be helpful if you're arguing/debating with an individual you make it about you and that individual, not everyone.

I oppose police brutality. I'm thinking that in general, most people, including X, do as well.

Well I'm going to do it my way and say "all of us". There were a handful of posters who were grossed out.

Of that "us" doesn't jive with you, that means it's not about you.

X laughed and cheered polive brutality committed against an elderly woman during the trucker protest because he didn't approve of the protest.

There are people who do not oppose police brutality if they politically disagree with the person being brutalized. That is what X did.

He thought it was funny that an elderly woman was trampled by a mounted police horse and ended up in the hospital. He called her dumb and stupid and found it funny.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oi, madam yappalot,,, heel

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I'm going to do it my way and say "all of us". There were a handful of posters who were grossed out.

Of that "us" doesn't jive with you, that means it's not about you.

X laughed and cheered polive brutality committed against an elderly woman during the trucker protest because he didn't approve of the protest.

There are people who do not oppose police brutality if they politically disagree with the person being brutalized. That is what X did.

He thought it was funny that an elderly woman was trampled by a mounted police horse and ended up in the hospital. He called her dumb and stupid and found it funny.

How is this a topic still? Who cares what he said while trolling? I certainly don't.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It’s a crowd control horse idiot, it’s what it does, step on people get out the goddam way or you get stepped on no crying

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a crowd control horse idiot, it’s what it does, step on people get out the goddam way or you get stepped on no crying

I wonder how she feels about Rachel Corrie who got run over by a tank by the Israeli Defense Forces.

Care to comment @Dove ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That cop approached an elderly woman who was protesting and she was trampled.

Again, you are a bootlicker who thinks police brutality against a GRANDMA is funny.

I don't support the authoritarian mindset you have here where the peasants must clear the way and bow down....lest they get trampled.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That cop approached an elderly woman who was protesting and she was trampled.

Again, you are a bootlicker who thinks police brutality against a GRANDMA is funny.

I don't support the authoritarian mindset you have here where the peasants must clear the way and bow down....lest they get trampled.
I peed on my hand a bit no I need an alcohol wipe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I peed on my hand a bit no I need an alcohol wipe

Staying in your safe zone.

So besides police brutality, is there is anything else in life you DO enjoy and find interesting?

You spend a lot of time here blathering about what you find boring and stupid. Never see you discussing anything you DONT find boring.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you are clearly retarded.

Do you complain about toilet paper in the bathroom? Since you typically use your hand anyway?
Do you even tiolet???

ffs hahahahhaaaa. DuHHhHHhvv…. How much on’a scale of meh teh double meh how much you love me? I have left over bbq keep in mind