Twitter Milestone

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
..It is indeed all connected, mon frere. Why only recently I had been thinking about a seafood dinner to include shrimp and were that not enough the following was a recommended vid at the end of your vid (which is fawesome incidentally), and...
..I have no doubt you will shortly report you had only moments ago been thinking of tits.
Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
..It is indeed all connected, mon frere. Why only recently I had been thinking about a seafood dinner to include shrimp and were that not enough the following was a recommended vid at the end of your vid (which is fawesome incidentally), and...
..I have no doubts you will shortly report you had only moments ago been thinking of tits.
Prove me wrong.

Actually, just a couple minutes ago was watching this informational video on how to navigate dating apps, and I found myself pondering bewbs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, just a couple minutes ago was watching this informational video on how to navigate dating apps, and I found myself pondering bewbs.

That could well be the Granddaughter of the late Jayne Mansfied....

...check 'n compare:

sophia-loren-and-jayne-mansfield-1957-in-color-doc-braham.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well then there is no point in discussing anything with you.

If you believe that every policy and bill passed during the Trump years is just a "lie" even when it's documented.....there is no talking to you. You may as well not bother.

Saying "Oh that's a lie and ur dumb!" Just because YOU think it's a lie....you are now just wasting someone's time and using an excuse to be nasty and insulting. You don't actually CARE.

The fact is Trump did the cap on insulin first. His administration had been working on that. I myself posted about it several times and none of you cared. Then it finally started and when Biden took office he stopped it. Then he started it again months later. Now it's suddenly a good thing and you guys like it now that you can give Biden the credit.

So when Trump did it,it's a lie because you said so. It wasn't important. Now that Biden restarted it and it's been given a few years....now HE did it and it's great. Right.

Biden would not have done that on his own. He used Trumps insulin policy. Stopped it .....waited ....restarted it and took credit. That's easy to see. You won't even admit anything good done by the person you hate for no real reason. If your bottom line is "well.....it's a lie. And you are stupid" than you are just a hyper partisan waste of time to bother with.

Again....this is why I don't bother much with politics anymore. No one actually gives a fuck about anything outside "dderrppp I hates everyone who isn't on muh side!"

When did I say every policy was a lie?

He had a policy to give billionaires tax breaks that did next to nothing to help the middle and working classes. He followed through on that. He had a policy to block both legal and illegal immigration as much as he could. I acknowledge that he followed through on those policies as well.

He followed through on allowing deregulation of our hard fought environmental protections. Another set of policies I agreed he followed through on.

He said he would put ultra right wing justices on the SCOTUS to erode policies for women, racial "minorities", and workers...Done. The LGBT community is next.

What he's never done is execute any policies that benefit average working class, the poor and the middle class.

He worked hard to strip the US of the Affordable Care Act. Though far from perfect, with subsidies with other government Healthcare still exists for many Americans that were uninsured.

Don't wag your sanctimonious finger at me you anti- working American class asshole that kisses up to the billionaire class and shits on working Americans with your every vote.

You can make accusations against me with your victim play card, but it doesn't work on me you right-wing scum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When did I say every policy was a lie?

He had a policy to give billionaires tax breaks that did next to nothing to help the middle and working classes. He followed through on that. He had a policy to block both legal and illegal immigration as much as he could. I acknowledge that he followed through on those policies as well.

He followed through on allowing deregulation of our hard fought environmental protections. Another set of policies I agreed he followed through on.

He said he would put ultra right wing justices on the SCOTUS to erode policies for women, racial "minorities", and workers...Done. The LGBT community is next.

What he's never done is execute any policies that benefit average working class, the poor and the middle class.

He worked hard to strip the US of the Affordable Care Act. Though far from perfect, with subsidies with other government Healthcare still exists for many Americans that were uninsured.

Don't wag your sanctimonious finger at me you anti- working American class asshole that kisses up to the billionaire class and shits on working Americans with your every vote.

You can make accusations against me with your victim play card, but it doesn't work on me you right-wing scum.

You said on the gov website during Trumps terms is a lie.

He did not strip us of the ACA. He got rid of the godawful penalty people were FORCED to pay if they didn't get insured and the ACA is horrible. It didn't improve ANYTHING. It made it harder.

Why is it that you can talk to down to people, call them stupid, and then when they don't cower you say "sanctimonious"? I am far LESS sanctimonious than you. You sat there and wagged YOUR sanctimonious finger at me many times.

Stop it. Be more polite and reasonable if you want politeness in return. You are always shitty to me FIRST. Everytime.

What the fuck are calling a "victim card"? I addressed your completely unreasonable argument and to you that's a "victim card"?

You really read A LOT into other people's posts that isn't there. You must have a lot of emotional baggage.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He did strip us of the ACA. He got rid of the godawful penalty people were FORCED to pay if they didn't get insured and the ACA is horrible. It didn't improve ANYTHING. It made it harder.

Why is it that you can talk to down to people, call them stupid, and then when they don't cower you say "sanctimonious"? I am far LESS sanctimonious than you. You sat there and wagged YOUR sanctimonious finger at me many times.

Stop it. Be more polite and reasonable if you want politeness in return. You are always shitty to me FIRST. Everytime.

What the fuck are calling a "victim card"? I addressed your completely unreasonable argument and to you that's a "victim card"?

You really read A LOT into other people's posts that isn't there. You must have a lot of emotional baggage.

I said I don't believe anything that comes out of his WH. They spin his policies into positives for the American people that are not true. I never said that they lie about everything they ever did.

If the ACA is so terrible and harmful why have millions of Americans flocked to it? Why has the GOP failed many times to get rid of it? The truth is that it is popular.

I wasn't wagging my finger at you in the post that started your right-wing bullshit.

I was scoffing at Trump, you made it personal.

Don't talk about politics with me you right-wing prick, I don't give a fuck, parasite.

As if you've ever consistently and positively contributed to this country, you low rent trailer trash nobody.

Last edited:

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard

He did not strip us of the ACA. He got rid of the godawful penalty people were FORCED to pay if they didn't get insured and the ACA is horrible. It didn't improve ANYTHING. It made it harder.

How is all this changing forums for the better? like zzzzzz so much yawn in one post. maybe the horsey should stomp on you next because GOD said to do it. i'd personally give the man riding that horse a raise for doing his proper duties too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I said I don't believe anything that comes out of his WH. They spin his policies into positives for the American people that are not true. I never said that they lie about everything they ever did.

If the ACA is so terrible and harmful why have millions of Americans flocked to it? Why has the GOP failed many times to get rid of it? The truth is that it is popular.

I wasn't wagging my finger at you in the post that started your right-wing bullshit.

I was scoffing at Trump, you made it personal.

Don't talk about politics with me you right-wing prick, I don't give a fuck, parasite.

As if you've ever consistently and positively contributed to this country, you low rent trailer trash nobody.

I dont bother because you constantly resort to insults and tantrums.

You can't even discuss insulin prices with out calling people dumb, devolving into tirades. You absolutely didn't have to jump into something I said to someone with absolutely NO contributions outside of "wah wah wah you suck wah sanctimonious wah trailer trash".

I'd rather hang out with poor people, hood people, trailer people all day. They are all better than you.

No One

Factory Bastard

You can't even discuss insulin prices with out calling people dumb, devolving into tirades. You absolutely didn't have to jump into something I said to someone with absolutely NO contributions outside of "wah wah wah you suck wah sanctimonious wah trailer trash".

I'd rather hang out with poor people, hood people, trailer people all day. They are all better than you.
What can men do against such reckless hate?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
The thing is and I can speak for a huge percentage of my people you listed there is.. the FACT none of us would ever want to hang out with you. the Ghetto in any of us would simply kick your fucking ass off our lawn. You ain't welcome anywhere near us. Dismissed.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The thing is and I can speak for a huge percentage of my people you listed there is.. the FACT none of us would ever want to hang out with you. the Ghetto in any of us would simply kick your fucking ass off our lawn. You ain't welcome anywhere near us. Dismissed.
Stubby sucks cock!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
on that Chestnut whatever site its called site he is sucking on every dick that there is on there right now. People thought Flynn sucked a lot of cock well Stubby has sucked more cock than Gene Simmons ever fucked cunts
If Stubby's lips are moving, he's sucking cock.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You started with the insults simply because I was expressing my thoughts about Trump.

I won't bother asking you to take responsibility for your actions or words. You're incapable since you are actually a completely disempowered individual.

The truth is that you will always act out and then play the victim, crybully.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Y'know when read @Dove 's posts and since their share everything "her" posts come off rather manly. Maybe its her man doing all the posting for her while she just gives him a blowjob and looks all hardcore online where people are thinking its her actually posting. She got ginormous jackhammering like balls and cock. Such a tough bitch but its really her bitch of a man behind it all. I'd love for her to come or go to any ghetto if this was her really posting.. go to ghetto, talk politics, scream out NOT post her books to the peeps there, and see how long she lives. She wouldn't last long in the REAL WORLD with her bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'know when read @Dove 's posts and since their share everything "her" posts come off rather manly. Maybe its her man doing all the posting for her while she just gives him a blowjob and looks all hardcore online where people are thinking its her actually posting. She got ginormous jackhammering like balls and cock. Such a tough bitch but its really her bitch of a man behind it all. I'd love for her to come or go to any ghetto if this was her really posting.. go to ghetto, talk politics, scream out NOT post her books to the peeps there, and see how long she lives. She wouldn't last long in the REAL WORLD with her bullshit.

That's her, and their, problem. They are the type that is "tough" online. I know for a fact that they are wusses out in the real world.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Black is grand.

Brown is tanned.

BUT WHITE IS THE COLOR OF THE BIG BOSS MAN.